• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
YRI if Metroid, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Mother, and Star Fox all get five characters like the big three. They are all the characters you wanted.

Although I don't care about Star Fox, F-Zero or Mother, 5 Metroid/Fire Emblem reps would make my day.

YRI Sonic.Exe's the Shen Long of Sonic's story?

Sonsa

Smash Champion

YRI: Sakurai delays the games to add an exciting new mechanic...slipping!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

(this was intended for the one before but still applies lol)

YRI if on the Skyworld stage, if the player plays as Palutena, the Palutena statue is replaced with a Alphonso statue.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman

YRI: Sakurai delays the games to add an exciting new mechanic...slipping!

YRI this is tomorrow's pic of the day: "Pic of the day. When Iwata joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of Nintendo.
Alfonzo: Leave it to me!"

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wow, a three-way Ninja'd....

YRI this is tomorrow's pic of the day: "Pic of the day. When Iwata joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of Nintendo.
Alfonzo: Leave it to me!"

@NextPoster Go ahead and take the Goku one, yo.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord

YRI Sakurai stops revealing information on SSB4 because he doesn't like all of the people who are speculating on the game, like us.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

YRI Sakurai stops revealing information on SSB4 because he doesn't like all of the people who are speculating on the game, like us.

YRI Alfonzo is included as a playable character because of the 'Alfonzo replaces _____, Leave it to me!' memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom