• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
YRI pac-man is in, but only an assist trophy

Like...I don't really give a crap!

YRI
tomorrow's picture features a real-life photo of Sakurai apologizing to all the fans for not giving a **** about the 15th anniversary of Smash, holding a paper with Ridley's moveset concept arts!

josh bones

Smash Lord

Like...I don't really give a crap!

YRI
tomorrow's picture features a real-life photo of Sakurai apologizing to all the fans for not giving a **** about the 15th anniversary of Smash, holding a paper with Ridley's moveset concept arts!
untitled.png

YRI If Sakurai makes waluigi the final boss of adventure mode.

Meis

Smash Cadet

I'm not a Ridley fan

YRI there is the Pokémon Trainer character, with all three full-evolved starters, and has alt. costumes from every single region (like Red from Kanto, Gold from Jotho, Brandon from Hoenn...)

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92

I'm not a Ridley fan

YRI there is the Pokémon Trainer character, with all three full-evolved starters, and has alt. costumes from every single region (like Red from Kanto, Gold from Jotho, Brandon from Hoenn...)

YRI the newcomers left to be announced are Peppy Hare, Shy Guy, Slowpoke, Baby Waluigi and Baby Daisy as a team, Shadow, and Naruto.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I'm not a Ridley fan

excited4.gif

YRI Smash Bros. Wii U is released tomorrow with only the revealed characters playable and the rest you get once a month as $5 DLC.

Meis

Smash Cadet

again... I don't care about Palutena
I'm kinda snoob

YRI Villager's Final Smash is just as bloody as a Mortal Combat Fatality.

LF2K

Floor Diver

again... I don't care about Palutena
I'm kinda snoob

YRI Villager's Final Smash is just as bloody as a Mortal Combat Fatality.

Your reaction if Sakurai started to take feedback from stupid Miiverse posts.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Your reaction if Sakurai started to take feedback from stupid Miiverse posts.

Whoever requests CoD Soldier without even asking for Viktor Reznov isn't even trying >:c

YRI Sakurai started to take feedback from smart Smashboards ideas?

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92

Whoever requests CoD Soldier without even asking for Viktor Reznov isn't even trying >:c

YRI Sakurai started to take feedback from smart Smashboards ideas?

YRI Goku, Naruto, Mickey Mouse, and Spongebob are playable.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
(Even though Zero would be pretty awesome.)

Your reaction if your were contacted by Nintendo to do some voice work for the game.

woo! :D
and if you knew me irl you'd know the voice work was in good throats!

YRI master and crazy hand are replaced by master ear and deputy master thigh

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

(Even though Zero would be pretty awesome.)

Your reaction if your were contacted by Nintendo to do some voice work for the game.
I would say OH HELL YEA IM IN TO HELP

YRI the Paluntia rumor that just started is true even though either way it could happen
(For short your reaction if paluntia is confirmed playable)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I would say OH HELL YEA IM IN TO HELP

YRI the Paluntia rumor that just started is true even though either way it could happen
(For short your reaction if paluntia is confirmed playable)

"Lady Palutena, is that you?!"

Your reaction if Taboo appears once again as the antagonist but it is unveiled that he is being controlled by a higher power and in turn that higher power is being controlled by an even higher power and that higher power is being controlled by the most highest of powers who, at the climax of the story, ends of being Jigglypuff. And Jigglypuff becomes god tier.

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92

"Lady Palutena, is that you?!"

Your reaction if Taboo appears once again as the antagonist but it is unveiled that he is being controlled by a higher power and in turn that higher power is being controlled by an even higher power and that higher power is being controlled by the most highest of powers who, at the climax of the story, ends of being Jigglypuff. And Jigglypuff becomes god tier.

YRI Psyduck is playable.

D

Deleted member

YRI on E3, Ridley and K Rool are stage hazards, Little Mac and Palutena are Assist Trophies, Mewtwo and Charizard arePokeball Pokemon and Isaac, Shulk, and the Miis are background characters

YRI The Palutena leak is confirmed to be fake and she's not actually going to be in the game in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom