• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Your reaction if none of the newcomers announced were really in the game, and the entire roster was nothing but veterans.
Burning Kick.gif
I'm pretty sure I would do this to someone if we got no Megaman in Smash now.

Your reaction if no one in the game had voices but Link. And he talked with a stereotypical Cockney accent?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 6740 I'm pretty sure I would do this to someone if we got no Megaman in Smash now.

Your reaction if no one in the game had voices but Link. And he talked with a stereotypical Cockney accent?

Your reaction if there was a Smash Direct on the 21st with a brand new trailer, more gameplay for newcomers and veterans, and a release date?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Your reaction if there was a Smash Direct on the 21st with a brand new trailer, more gameplay for newcomers and veterans, and a release date?

YRI the is a trailer on the 21st that gives us absolutely no new information whatsoever.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Recommending to turn you headphones down, not like you'd care...

YRI Adam West Batman gets in...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Recommending to turn you headphones down, not like you'd care...

YRI Adam West Batman gets in...

YRI a character you've been waiting for since day 1 gets annonuced, but has a moveset that has nothing to do with their character.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

YRI Pichu returns, but Mewtwo doesn't
tumblr_m0o248kDi81rqukfho1_400.gif
What would your reaction if every character got annoying as hell baby versions of them like in Mario Kart? And they were all clones? I'm not talking Semi-clones either. Full fledged, uninspired clones.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
View attachment 6756

If tetris had a stage for wiiU.

Going in the same boat as this, YRI a tetromino was a playable character, and its only move was to fall down slowly from the top of the screen, and when it lands (or falls off the edge), it never comes back up, and can't move.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Going in the same boat as this, YRI a tetromino was a playable character, and its only move was to fall down slowly from the top of the screen, and when it lands (or falls off the edge), it never comes back up, and can't move.

Your reaction if Jigglypuff and Bowser end up becoming even more powerful than Meta Knight and are broken?

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Your reaction if Jigglypuff and Bowser end up becoming even more powerful than Meta Knight and are broken?

YRI Ridley gets revealed in the next trailer but ends up being Zoroark in disguise.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
YRI Ridley gets revealed in the next trailer but ends up being Zoroark in disguise.

But if we got BOTH Ridley and Zoroark I'd be double-happy.

YRI Ridley's in the game with a size that doesn't make him look too small or too big and a good moveset that adheres to his character traits?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

But if we got BOTH Ridley and Zoroark I'd be double-happy.

YRI Ridley's in the game with a size that doesn't make him look too small or too big and a good moveset that adheres to his character traits?

YRI we get Dr. Mario AND Dr. Luigi alt costumes.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Your reaction if every stage in the game is just Final Destination with different themes to go with different franchises?
Eh, I'd be cool with that, honestly. ¦D

Your reaction if Charizard is back in Smash 4 but another new Pokemon in the game has the move Stealth Rock. ¦3

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
You're reaction if Zoroark's taunts consisted of:

Up taunt - Transforms into Mewtwo, laughs, transforms back.
Side taunt - Transforms into K Rool, shakes fist, transforms back.
down taunt - Trainsforms into Ridley, roars, transforms back.

And this was the only way those 3 were in the game. hahaha! Courtesy of Ryce from neogaf.

toonist22

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-2470-0098
You're reaction if Zoroark's taunts consisted of:

Up taunt - Transforms into Mewtwo, laughs, transforms back.
Side taunt - Transforms into K Rool, shakes fist, transforms back.
down taunt - Trainsforms into Ridley, roars, transforms back.

And this was the only way those 3 were in the game. hahaha! Courtesy of Ryce from neogaf.
upload_2014-1-19_15-4-0.png

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KITTEN ME.... no... no.. sorry

If Banjo and Kazooie were confirmed

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

God, so much yes! Except Tingle and Diddy+Dixie duo!

YRI if Sakurai decided to add more characters and balance through patches.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Cool character though.

Your reaction if Sakurai began to give "Yeahs" on MiiVerse to the people who request Goku, Ichigo Kurasaki, Naurto, Shrek, and Crash. Then tweets a cheeky picture of himself dressed as Goku and one of his cats as a Dragonball.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cool character though.

Your reaction if Sakurai began to give "Yeahs" on MiiVerse to the people who request Goku, Ichigo Kurasaki, Naurto, Shrek, and Crash. Then tweets a cheeky picture of himself dressed as Goku and one of his cats as a Dragonball.
It's the end of the world as we know it.

Your reaction if tomorrow's pic went like this:
"Pic of the Day.
Thank you for all of your support for the past 15 years! In honor of this celebration, here is a pic of Luigi's nose."

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's the end of the world as we know it.

Your reaction if tomorrow's pic went like this:
"Pic of the Day.
Thank you for all of your support for the past 15 years! In honor of this celebration, here is a pic of Luigi's nose."

Your reaction if the original Super Smash Bros. is re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Your reaction if the original Super Smash Bros. is re-released on the Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow.

Not bad, I guess. (I don't have a Wii U...)

Your reaction if Sakurai announces that the game will be Japan only and subsequently shows a trailer that reveals newcomers mainly popular in the West, such as Little Mac and Ridley. (He'd laugh afterwards, of course.)

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92

Not bad, I guess. (I don't have a Wii U...)

Your reaction if Sakurai announces that the game will be Japan only and subsequently shows a trailer that reveals newcomers mainly popular in the West, such as Little Mac and Ridley. (He'd laugh afterwards, of course.)

YRI Waluigi is playable, and Baby Waluigi is in as a Waluigi clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom