• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470

Your reaction if Bowser got a new move, same as King Dedede, instead of throwing Waddle Dee's, he'd threw Baby Bowsers?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Your reaction if Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman are made into a composite, playable character where they both control a giant mech.

Your reaction if Miis are in the game but they're extremely violent and are always smoking something and using shotguns or machine guns. Also they have a patch on one of their eyes and they snort coke as a taunt.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Your reaction if Miis are in the game but they're extremely violent and are always smoking something and using shotguns or machine guns. Also they have a patch on one of their eyes and they snort coke as a taunt.

Your reaction if Captain Falcon gets a completely new moveset, but Ganondorf has not changed at all from Brawl?

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
YRI Sakurai makes it so you have to play through all of a crushingly long story mode in order to get ANY AND ALL new characters

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675

Your Reaction If Sakurai decided to make the character designs and overall appearance of SSB4 more anime-esque?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
TOOOOO OPPP! BANNED IMMEDIATELY FROM TOURNEYS!

Your reaction if Classic Ganon replaces Ganondorf, and Hades takes the moveset of Ganondorf.

Your reaction if: Sheik is cut. Impa and Tetra are her spiritual replacements.

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675

I use more than three characters, so I wouldn't have much trouble with this mechanic being implemented. :)

Your Reaction If all Shonen Jump protagonists were playable?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

YRI if beating classic mode unlocks an epic musical montage of scenes from each character's games using that series or character's main theme. (Instead of the screenshots)

YRI your most wanted character becomes playable, but is included as rediculously overpriced DLC.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470

Your Reaction if Sakurai creates a Smash Party with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Wario, Link & Kirby? ~

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
@liets " (Darn "reply button")
"YRI ridley was a playable character, a boss, an assist trophy, AND a stage hazard" (I know this has been answered already but I had to post this)
More Ridley.png

@Crap-Zapper
:?: Not sure if I want that to happen...

Your reaction if Sakurai's cat becomes an Assist Trophy

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470

Your reaction if Rosalina gets deconfirmed and is a background character for the Super Mario Galaxy stage? ~

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if Rosalina gets deconfirmed and is a background character for the Super Mario Galaxy stage? ~

Didn't care for Rosalina being a character on the roster anyway.
EDIT: One day later…

Your reaction if Bomberman was a playable character?

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470

Your reaction if Faclo is the only remaining Star Fox character besides Fox ~ (Dropped Wolf and No new inclusion, and NO NEW MOVES)

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I've never used Fox, Falco, or Wolf, so I really wouldn't care either way. However, for the sake of the argument, it would be stupid to not give them a few new moves to further separate them from being considered clones.

Your Reaction If the entire cast of SSB4 was retconned out and replaced with a roster filled with nothing but Fire Emblem characters?

Kon

Smash Journeyman

Your reaction if Dillon were in tomorrows Nintendo Direct and were confirmed as a playable character for SSB4?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Your reaction if we get nothing Smash related tomorrow at all?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Your reaction if all the newcomers had awesome movesets, the game has awesome online, and it come in a awesome Wii U bundle.
I'd squeal in joy and consider ordering another wii u if it has a cool new design/decal and nintendo finally has accounts that arent locked to a system.

Your reaction if Nabbit is confirmed as a playable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom