• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I would be happy at first because I wouldn't get spoilers.

What if Ridley is a playable character, an assist trophy, a stage hazard and a boss?
Too much Ridley...

Your reaction if SSB4's Wi-Fi HEAVILY improved Brawl's Wi-Fi with brand new modes, no lag, and other features to make it a worthwhile experience, but you have to pay a weekly fee just to play it?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Too much Ridley...

Your reaction if SSB4's Wi-Fi HEAVILY improved Brawl's Wi-Fi with brand new modes, no lag, and other features to make it a worthwhile experience, but you have to pay a weekly fee just to play it?

I'm more of a single player guy, or playing with actual friends.

Your Reaction if Sakurai was taken off the job now and replaced with a competent developer that listens to the fans' requests?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Your Reaction if Sakurai was taken off the job now and replaced with a competent developer that listens to the fans' requests?

I'd be very, very afraid - seeing as the Roster Maker thread has almost 2000 avatar requests.

Your reaction if Sakurai removed Rosalina's page from the website and stated she was too hard to program, thus she's being removed and her slot is not being replaced.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'd be very, very afraid - seeing as the Roster Maker thread has almost 2000 avatar requests.

Your reaction if Sakurai removed Rosalina's page from the website and stated she was too hard to program, thus she's being removed and her slot is not being replaced.

Your reaction if Zelda is revealed on Thursday?

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if everyone suddenly gets cut because sakurai goes insane, and the whole roster are just landmasters.

Your reaction if tripping returns and the only way to disable it is by buying $50 DLC from the eShop?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Your reaction if tripping returns and the only way to disable it is by buying $50 DLC from the eShop?
Omg is that real? a costume? wow, looks coolish.

Anyway as for my reaction:

So since when did nintendo become....
I do not approve, I quit videogames if everything is a micro transaction.

Your reaction if diskun got in?

D

Deleted member

Omg is that real? a costume? wow, looks coolish.

Anyway as for my reaction:

So since when did nintendo become....
I do not approve, I quit videogames if everything is a micro transaction.

Your reaction if diskun got in?

Your reaction if Ganondorf becomes an even worse character, but Meta Knight becomes a much better character?

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
Your reaction if Ganondorf becomes an even worse character, but Meta Knight becomes a much better character?

Your reaction if Sakurai said that 3D would be disabled during matches because the 3DS can't handle it?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I want Little Mac to be playable.

Your reaction if Snake was cut, but Bomberman was added?

hmm....

OH btw brawler i'm seriously considering buying that wolf thing if it exists, just so I can scare fatman/other people with it, if we ever somehow randomly meet. :awesome:

Anyway, Your reaction if snake's taunt is just like PM's (he smokes a cig and then throws it at you when you hit the d-pad again.)

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
hmm....

OH btw brawler i'm seriously considering buying that wolf thing if it exists, just so I can scare fatman/other people with it, if we ever somehow randomly meet. :awesome:

Anyway, Your reaction if snake's taunt is just like PM's (he smokes a cig and then throws it at you when you hit the d-pad again.)

YRI Sakurai releases a LOT of DLC at the cost of not having a new Smash for next generation Nintendo console.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21

YRI We get Skyward Sword Alt. Costumes for Link and Zelda.
I will think that Ghirahim will be a playable character (TOO MUCH SKYWARD SWORD REFERENCE)

Your reaction if Sakurai shows a trailer where it shows Samus, Megaman and Zelda fightining and suddenly Samus see something HUGE, and the camera shows Ridley coming from the background, and he starts to pursue Samus, then something shoot him and he falls in the lava, the camera closeup and shows Dark Samus and she get confirmed as playable character "Dark Samus corrupts the battle" (Dark samus corrupts Ridley's chances)

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I will think that Ghirahim will be a playable character (TOO MUCH SKYWARD SWORD REFERENCE)
Actually Ghirahim is the only character from Zelda that i truly support.

Your reaction if Sakurai shows a trailer where it shows Samus, Megaman and Zelda fightining and suddenly Samus see something HUGE, and the camera shows Ridley coming from the background, and he starts to pursue Samus, then something shoot him and he falls in the lava, the camera closeup and shows Dark Samus and she get confirmed as playable character "Dark Samus corrupts the battle" (Dark samus corrupts Ridley's chances)

Happy about Dark Samus, but sad about Ridley's possibilities being harmed.

YRI in SSB4 you can unlock a secret movie revealing Majora's Mask Remake.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Actually Ghirahim is the only character from Zelda that i truly support.

Happy about Dark Samus, but sad about Ridley's possibilities being harmed.

YRI in SSB4 you can unlock a secret movie revealing Majora's Mask Remake.

Get mah clothes on, I going to go hug Nintendo.

YRI they actually recorded voice acting from Lou Albano and Danny Wells for Mario & Luigi in Smash 4 before they died?

D

Deleted member

Your Reaction If in SSB4, Dixie Kong wasn't playable, but Diddy Kong had an Alternate Costume of her that included him wearing her hair?

Your reaction if you looked into the future and found out that SSB4 will come out 10 years from now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom