• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Haven't played this game forever, so haven't seen the others, so sorry if it's already used!!!

What is your reaction if Sakurai deconfirm Skull Kid as an AT and rather give him playable status?

Alternate if it's already taken ~
What is your reaction if Mr.EAD is the playable F-Zero rep?

D

Deleted member

YRI Roy and Mewtwo return as playable characters along with your most wanted Third Party.

Mewtwo AND Bomberman? I would just scream, cry, and die with happiness!

Your reaction if every character in Brawl that wasn't confirmed yet got cut? (that means characters like Captain Falcon, Zelda, and Wario are cut)

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470

What is your reaction if Sakurai deconfirm Skull Kid as an AT and rather give him playable status?

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675

YRI, Sakurai decides to pause SSBWii U/3DS for an HD Remake of Smash 64 & Melee?

I would be quite upset by this, simply because they'd be going out of their way to remake two past iterations in the series rather than continuing forward and finishing what they started.

Your Reaction If in SSB4, all returning characters from Melee and Brawl were gender swapped along with any new characters that will be added as well?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

What if you had to choose:

- Having the game in 2014, but Sakurai will lose his right arm and fall into depression for the rest of his life
- Having the game in 2018, but Sakurai will be just fine

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy

What if you had to choose:

- Having the game in 2014, but Sakurai will lose his right arm and fall into depression for the rest of his life
- Having the game in 2018, but Sakurai will be just fine
2018, I can't sacrifice the well being of another just because I want a game. I'd feel shameful and guilty.

If Sakurai died and Infinity Ward took over the production of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom