• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316

Your reaction if a character from an America exclusive game (like Mike Jones from StarTropics) got in.

Your reaction if Nintendo bought the right to Banjo-Kazooie from Microsoft just to get them into Smash Bros.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Your reaction if Nintendo bought the right to Banjo-Kazooie from Microsoft just to get them into Smash Bros.

I know this picture has already been posted, but this is really how I would react.

YRI All unlockable characters were clones.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
And now what exactly happens?

Your reaction if: Items are removed from Classic Mode for good.

Morbi

Scavenger

Who plays Classic Mode more than once to get the trophies? I mean, I suppose I did in Melee, but it gets old after a while. So I wouldn't react too much either way.

Your Reaction If: Toad was playable? :awesome:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Classic mode needs items, methinks...

Your reaction if Classic mode is cut entirely?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Toad:

No Classic Mode:

Your reaction if: Impa is in the game, Top Tier and is easily to learn and master?

Shin F.

Smash Master

Your reaction if Mega Man had a voice actor and his voice actor was the one he had in Mega Man 8?
Here's a taste of it:

XD I frickin lost it, though, when Bass said "I'll be back!" Bass is Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Let's see... uhhhm...

YRI Smash 4 blatantly rips something from Project M. (Like Turbo Mode)

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Your reaction if there was no item 'off' toggle?

I'm the hand...Bruce is competitive players:troll:

Your reaction if the game includes a "And Kids! Remember! Project M's a ****ing abomination! Play some real Smash Brothers!" message if you try to hack it.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96

Your reaction if Zoroark got in SSB4, Lucario got cut, and Mewtwo didn't return?

Especially so, if Zoroark ended up being a total clone of either one, unlike Lucario to Mewtwo.

YRI; they cut every character except Luigi and replaced them with other Luigis, and all the other characters that have not been shown yet are Luigi.

D

Deleted member

Especially so, if Zoroark ended up being a total clone of either one, unlike Lucario to Mewtwo.

YRI; they cut every character except Luigi and replaced them with other Luigis, and all the other characters that have not been shown yet are Luigi.

Your reaction if King K. Rool got in SSB4, but Diddy Kong was cut?

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if Waluigi were in as a Wario clone?

Your reaction if SSB4 gets cancelled and is replaced by Super Bash Sisters? HOWEVER, this game is like Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 and it isn't a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom