• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your opinion on the best smash player so far.

D20

Smash Lord
Since nobody is good at Brawl yet, my list is only for Melee and SSB64. In no real order, the best players in the world are: M2K, Azen, HugS, Vidjogamer, Chu, Chillin, PC Chris, KDJ, MaNg0 (since he won *pound* 3), and Isai (since he is the best at SSB64).

On a side note: Gimpyfish is not the best. He is not even close to the best. He will admit that isn't on the same level of the "pros". However, his Bowser is hot and amazing, and he contributes too much to the community. So basically... we <3 Gimpyfish.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Oh wow, Xelic still exists? Holy ****.
Since nobody is good at Brawl yet
That argument is dumb and invalid. People are good at Brawl, because there are better players than others. These players are good in comparison. Now, based on the meta-game years and years from now, no, they aren't good, but the last time I checked... this is 2008.

J18

Smash Journeyman
well interimofzeal's sonic is godly, best i've seen so far (sonic-wise)
but as i would imagine, sakurai i think would be the best =]

J18

Smash Journeyman
well interimofzeal's sonic is godly, best i've seen so far (sonic-wise)
but as i would imagine, sakurai i think would be the best =]

The Director

Smash Lord
Hmm...I'm going to vote for...oh, let me think...MYSELF.

Wrecking Sheiks and Foxes as DK to win tournies is no easy feat, I can tell you that.

See you all on WiFi

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sakurai can control 3 controllers at once and pwn u at the same time. Followed by Ken, the world champion.

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
No offense to those being honored, but this topic seriously sounds like major *** licking. In my opinion, no one is "the best". I don't think anyone should be labeled the best either, until a decent amount of time has passed.

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
No offense to those being honored, but this topic seriously sounds like major *** licking. In my opinion, no one is "the best". I don't think anyone should be labeled the best either, until a decent amount of time has passed.
Hmmm. wrong.. There are very good players already, so we could mention who we see as the best for now ^^. I've seen good players but I forgot their names jo jo jo. Ok .. wait. I will look on my favorites in youtube.. hmm. Ok.. Mikezor is the best Lucas I've seen. Psycho ****** is a very good Snake. The Punch is a very fearsome Dedede, best I've seen. Ryuker is fhe best Pit I've seen. Coen has the best Lucario I've seen.

Top Bottom