• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your one jiggly wish?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
f-smash didn't get ****ted on. Now we have to work a little harder for KOs. But I love rollout's buff, so it's okay.

Metatitan

Smash Master
f-smash didn't get ****ted on. Now we have to work a little harder for KOs. But I love rollout's buff, so it's okay.
f smash too did get ****ted on. and rollout doesnt work consistantly in high level competative play unfortuneately :ohwell:. If i were to wish for jiggs to have in brawl it would be her best two costumes (rambo and crown) and a bair that did 15% (think about it people)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If i were to wish for jiggs to have in brawl it would be her best two costumes (rambo and crown) and a bair that did 15% (think about it people)
Good man.

On a side note, I wish Dair tripped more. I love tripping with Her Majesty...

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I wish D-tilt spawned dragons that could shoot lazer beemz out of their anal passage.

Also for sing to have a use.

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
yeah.. i wish for jiggly to have Bruce Lee arms and Chuck Norris legs, and when she roundhouse kicks herself in the arm while punching her leg, it will create 10,000 BLACK HOLES THAT SUCTION THE ENEMY FROM ALL DIRECTIONS AT ONCE AND TORTURE THEM FOR ALL ETERNITY.

also make sing better

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
yeah.. i wish for jiggly to have Bruce Lee arms and Chuck Norris legs, and when she roundhouse kicks herself in the arm while punching her leg, it will create 10,000 BLACK HOLES THAT SUCTION THE ENEMY FROM ALL DIRECTIONS AT ONCE AND TORTURE THEM FOR ALL ETERNITY.

also make sing better
Lol at first part.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
f smash too did get ****ted on. and rollout doesnt work consistantly in high level competative play unfortuneately :ohwell:. If i were to wish for jiggs to have in brawl it would be her best two costumes (rambo and crown) and a bair that did 15% (think about it people)
no my wish was that f-smash didn't get ****ted on. You misunderstood me. Rollout ***** in doubles though. (Doubles is my favorite form of play. beleive it or not.)

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Doubles is my favorite too, but I never get a good chance to play that many matches.

Jigglypuff should wield light sabers and have grenade vision. Like a stream of grenades, not a few, a lake of them. Like really, tons. Thousands. Really. Oceans of grenades. Everywhere. Grenades explode with grenades in her presence.

And then she could maybe out-nade snake

ButnotMK

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
lol grenade vision
i was thinking she could have a huge magnet that takes away all of snake's gear, and MK's sword and crap

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Doubles is my favorite too, but I never get a good chance to play that many matches.

Jigglypuff should wield light sabers and have grenade vision. Like a stream of grenades, not a few, a lake of them. Like really, tons. Thousands. Really. Oceans of grenades. Everywhere. Grenades explode with grenades in her presence.

And then she could maybe out-nade snake

ButnotMK
not quite the vision but still funny

PND

Smash Champion
She should get a sword. That will fix all her problems.

Really, more hitstun and no more multiple air dodges. That's what ruins her more than anything else. But Rest and Fsmash come close.

Top Bottom