• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your most useless tech trick

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
There's In-N-Out in AZ too.

RAaaaaape.

"Lovage? More like GARBAGE" lol.

But my most useless thing is multishines. I used to be able to do like, five in a row without trying (record being like, 13 or so) but I realized it was useless, and then I stopped doing it, and I can't do it anymore.

It doesn't help that I use B and X to do it, so I'm more naturally inclined to **** up.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
did you know if you cut a chickens head it could still run around without it?....i wonder if that work on idiots

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
my most useless tech trick is trying to do fancy stuff and end up Forward B'ing accidentally... to my death.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i dunno i have this pattern after most kills near the ledge

shine turnaround wavedash off the ledge.
before i grab the ledge, i shine-> laser, grab the ledge, jump off with 2 lasers close to the ground and do some more turnaround shines

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
what ******** taunt on corneria? do tell.
The one where you hit left and right on the control pad like 4 times, then he goes into that "clenched fist" animation, then calls Peppy, Falco and Slippy to say random stuff.

Getting it is hilarious...so much lag on start-up though. >.<

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
running shine turnaround dair waveshine usmash

Those are the fun combos.
My favorite one is running shine to reverse up-air

Or

Drill > waveshine > Shine > Bair

It's actully harder to consecutivly do both shines quick enough then shine bair

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
haha, yeah uair is pretty ****. i did it on a crouch canceling samus and the crowd went WYYYLD
rofl

explain drill waveshine shine bair, that sounds impossible

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
It works on characters like Falcon.

Start visualizing. It's FD you're Fox on the left side and it's Dark rain on the other side.

Start with Drill WaveShine(You have to turn around on the waveshine) then shine b-air at the end.
You can do Drill Waveshine (No turn around) then Shine (Turnaround) B-Air, also. The faster you connect the two shines the more technical it is.

Once I ledge canceled the B-air at the end of the combo and did another shine>bair. o_o

You can probably even Drill>Shine>Shine(Turnaround)>B-air. But that's if you're godly.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
yeah thats what i figured you meant, but that doesnt seem possible without running momentum. i guess its enough if you're fast enough, ill try it. cuz i **** at anything shine lol

btw have you landed this? cpu or otherwise

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
no it wasnt you hugo...some random at nexus LOL

@SpaceFalcon: after trying against a lv. 1 falcon for a few mins that combo actually is pretty easy. I turnaround after the waveshine, so its drill, waveshine, shine reverse bair. but i've yet to get a clean hit on the bair, it usually hits a bit later with a softer part. im sure i could get a clean bair hit if they DI towards me after the shine

Top Bottom