• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your most satisfying way to KO someone?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Well one of my signature KO's happens to be this little beauty.

I side-b them into the blast zone as they recover.
I've KO'd people at 30% with this.

I don't see many ZSS users even use this effectivly or manage to land it..other than Claw but he does it in a sucession.

-Steed-

Smash Cadet
I like doing something like a jab combo or a side b to get them off the stage and when they are in mid recovery to down b off the stage, get the sweetspot on it and spike them when they are on low percents:)

Close 2nd has to be when they think they've got you and are edgegrabbing, you up B then and they come down with you :D

Bouse

Smash Ace
Well, my personal favorites are on the Pirate Ship...
1. Get them near the catapult, neut b, watch them get launched to their death.
2. Down smash them into a cannonball.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
My favorite is usng a C4 to blast them to kingdom come. Get 'em really in high percentages, then lay a C4 somewhere on the stage that they'll have to get near, and wait for them to slip up. Like on, say, Lylat Cruise. You put a bomb on one of the drop-through platforms, then you wait directly below it. Your enemy comes to you, you grab em and throw them up, then down B again, and Snake's "Now!" Is the last thing they hear.

This is extra fun when playing against a friend. People will get extremely frustrated, and thus play poorly due to being unfocused, so it also works as psychological warfare.
C4? ZSS doesn't have C4's.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Some of my favs are uair and while still in the air up b them back down into another uair or bair... also dsmash and hitting them with a bair as they pop out... or probably my favorite: them trying to gimp my tether recovery and jumping a fair into them for a stage spike and recovery.

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
It's not really a KO, more of a set-up...

dash attack- d tilt, u air, maybe another up-air, up b, down smash, side B, pwn, taunt.

either the person I played sucked, or I was EXTREMELY lucky. Only done it twice, doubt I could do it consistenly, but it felt awesome.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Well, my favorite Ko's are when I down B and send someone across the stage, to the other side and into the minus one life land.

But my favorite KO ever was when I was KOed actually, it was at Corneria, I was Dedede, my friend was Marth, I had a charged Side-smash waiting for him as he recovered as Marth, I released and saw my hammer coming right at him, YES, down-B in mid-air, perfect timing, probably only one used in the match, I bounce of the fin on the Great Fox and into oblivion, GAME! Marth won, I congratulated my friend on my most memoriable loss on Smash, and smile when I think about it cause how awesome it was.

So ZS Samus, those are some nice KO's huh!

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
uair, or a combo of a uair (sometimes double uair) then meteor smash with up-b, and then quickly get back to ground to dsmash and launch 'em with a side-b...can be difficult but is soooo awesome when perfectly executed! anyone else done that before?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Down-b spikes are amazingly satisfying. Bair stagespikes are also awesome.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Just about any KO off the stage.

Particularly fun is to perform a Plasma Wire spike, die, then edgeguard once I've respawned while they try recover. It makes me laugh.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
WTF happend to the thread messages..they are all weird..where is the other boarder?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I'm very, very fond of using the uair - upB - double-jump - uair - upB - uair combo. It's hard as hell to do, but when I can do it, it's AWESOME.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I started doing a d smash from the end of the stage to an opponent recovering horizontally and down b spiking them during the stun :)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
A friend of mine absolutely loves KOing with the stupidly long-lasting Flip Jump kick.

I always time my moves to hit just as the opponent's end.

Then he pulls a Flip Jump. I think "He'll definitely be done by the time he reaches me."

Yeah, no. D:

JrdnS

Smash Ace
i never knew down b spikes. (i never use ZSS). and i never knew she could KO. jk. im interested in learning more about her though

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i didn't know down-b spikes either, how do you do it?
Her toes are a sweet spot for it.

My favorite has to be the Up B spike while they're trying to ledge guard. Changes their face from smug to crying.

Or if you have enough stock to manage it your dair can carry them down with you to the bottom.

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
At high damage levels, I like to grab someone and launch them into the air, and then send them flying with an uair attack. Her whip attacks work nicely, too.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
I really like the down+b spike or missing the spike but sending them flying out sideways.
yet somehow i always wind up roofing ppl with the up+aerial.

Bouse

Smash Ace
What I did to DSR, I killed him. Then this happened:

DSR hit me with his side+b, I flew off the stage.
He grabbed the edge so as to edge hog me.
I used my Up+B and spiked him.
DSR died with 4% damage.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
What I did to DSR, I killed him. Then this happened:

DSR hit me with his side+b, I flew off the stage.
He grabbed the edge so as to edge hog me.
I used my Up+B and spiked him.
DSR died with 4% damage.
This thread aint about your KO's on someone else :| it's about your most satisfying way to KO someone, not your best moments.

brg

Smash Ace
With a knife, then ****** them and disposing of the cadaver in the forest.

Top Bottom