• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Main and Why

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
mewtwo because i love mewtwo. but diddy and mk are so much fun in PM. im trying to find my true main atm... its almost all mewtwo but i cant help but throw in a bit of diddy and mk -.-

Sqweg

Smash Rookie
My mains so far have been Marth,Peach,Captain Falcon and Fox. I'll have examples below.....

Marth- I have a huge amount of experience with marth because of melee so it seemed natural to play in P:M, I have always enjoyed his strong aerial game and his dash dance is huge compared to others imo. His ability to punish people while in the air is amazing is just too great <3.

Peach- I recently discovered peach's power in melee about a year ago now and mained for about 8 months and with P:M here now i was able to bring her destructive Down Smash back into action and her great edge guarding ability :)

Captain Falcon - two words " The Knee "

Fox - I bandwagoned extremely hard when fox was getting abused in tournaments and destroying everyone in melee * and still is in P"M * I enjoy his speed and ability to execute easily with Up air :D

Most of my playtime has been taken up by these four characters but i plan to add lucas to mains after i recently discovered his ability to combo and juggle extremely well :D

Sqweg

Smash Rookie
My mains so far have been Marth,Peach,Captain Falcon and Fox. I'll have examples below.....

Marth- I have a huge amount of experience with marth because of melee so it seemed natural to play him in P:M, I have always enjoyed his strong aerial game and his dash dance is huge compared to others imo. His ability to punish people while in the air is amazing and is just too great <3.

Peach- I recently discovered peach's power in melee about a year ago now and mained for about 8 months and with P:M here now i was able to bring her destructive Down Smash back into action and her great edge guarding ability :)

Captain Falcon - two words " The Knee "

Fox - I bandwagoned extremely hard when fox was getting abused in tournaments and destroying everyone in melee * and still is in P:M * I enjoy his speed and ability to execute easily with his Up air :D

Most of my playtime has been taken up by these four characters but i plan to add lucas to mains after i recently discovered his ability to combo and juggle extremely well :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom