• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Hopes and Dreams DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raijinken

Smash Master
:wolf:, :snake:, Solo:popo:
3DS stages on U, U stages on 3DS
Smash Run on U, Smash Tour on 3DS (terrible trade, I know)
Isaac, Cecil/Warrior of Light, Black Shadow, Andy, and/or Wonder Red.

The Novice Sword

Smash Apprentice
I thought of another one

Third Party Panic Pack
Brand New Guest Fighters!
Amaterasu
Simon Belmont
Professor Layton
Spyro

The Triumphant Return of Metal Gear!

Snake
Raiden

More Mega Man Characters
Roll
Proto Man
Guts Man

Stages Galore!
Wawka Shrine
Castle Dracula
St. Mystere
Dragon's Peak
Shadow Moses Island (returning from Brawl)
Guts Man's Stage

Mii Fighter Costumes to Represent the Rejects! Shovel Knight (Sword Fighter)
Shantae (Brawler)
Bomberman (Gunner)
Rayman (All Class)

MalcolmFlex

Smash Cadet
My dream DLC
*Ganon (Fully equipped with a projectile spinning pitchfork).
*Skull Kid
*Toon Ganondorf (Fully equipped with his unique two-sword style of fighting).
*Young Link w/ Masks (Similar to the Monado Arts, in which you can sift through your masks and choose the one you like).
*King Arthur (The higher your % the more armor you lose).
*Krystal (Using her staff as her weapon of choice).
*Banjo and Kazooie (A potential two-character fighter; in lieu of Ice Climbers).
*Ruto (A character with many water based attacks).
*Black Shadow (To replace Ganondorf's current moveset).
*Bomberman
*Rayman

Reasoning: Many of these characters offer a unique play-style that would offer more diverse gameplays.

Last edited:

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
Wolf, K . Rool, Shovel Knight as far as viable characters go

Adventure mode, individualized break the targets, and some NEW stages that aren't designed by spastics
Don't know about shovel knight. :-/ K. Rool definetely! More heavyweights bitte!!!

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
I only listed ones who actually have a chance to happen, Gengar, Ridley and Spear Pillar are excluded for this reason.
Characters
  • King K. Rool
  • Bandana Dee
  • Wolf
  • Black Mage
  • Bomberman
  • Isaac (not supporting myself but his fans deserve him)
Stages
  • Bowser's Castle
  • Gangplank Galleon or The Flying Krock
  • Saffron City
  • Meta Crystal
  • Poke Floats
  • Fountain of Dreams
  • Fourside
Modes
  • Melee-style Adventure mode
  • Boss Battle Mode
  • Target Smash
Alts
  • Dry Bowser
  • Kaptain K. Rool
Fountain of Dreams would be sweeeet.

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Gunvolt, chrom, snake, and bomberman

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Characters:
:ivysaur:
Character Alts:

:4mario:Red Star Mario
:4luigi:Red Star Luigi
:4pikachu:PMD Ribbon/Badge

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace

AND only when these 10 characters will be add that i think i've be ok to add Shovel Knight :)

For Stages...give my only Corneria please...i know it is in 3ds ,it got little chance...
, i can take Sector Z instead!

Edit: For Ridley fan, Yes i want him but i lost all my hope for him... :(

Last edited:

PrinceGal3n

Smash Journeyman
My Dream list for DLC:

Ridley (Metroid) - I know what you're thinking, but the Ridley that is a Stage hazard is a clone of the real Ridley, meaning there is more than ONE Ridley in the Metroid universe. I will hold out hope till the day I die or he is made playable in the next game. There was WAY TOO MUCH lost potential with how this important villain was treated, and it is one of the glaring issues I take with SSBWiiU.

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) - one of my biggest pet peeves with Smash is the horrid lack of villain reps. DK could use another rep and a villain, and who else fits the bill than the main antagonist to the DK Series.

Isaac (Golden Sun) - Isaac could have such an incredible moveset its not even funny. From a cult-classic franchise that could use some love, Isaac would be an amazing addition to the roster.

Ray01 (Custom Robo) - This one is a bit of an obscure choice, but ever since I played Custom Robo on GC, I have been wondering why the heck he hasn't been added as a playable character yet. His vast range of weapons and weapon types make for a tactical and fun playstyle, in addition to his amazing design.

Final oddball pick goes to....

Kalas (Baten Kaitos) - To be honest, I had seen this game when I was a child and paid no mind to it. Now that I have played it myself, dang, this hidden gem has such potential! Not only would Kalas' design be awesome in Smash, but his moveset would surely be unique with his type of fighting style, which is a mix between swordsman/magic/flying. This one I doubt would ever happen, but it would make my heart happy if it did. :)

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
In terms of stages I'd like, well, I want a Poké Floats 2. That would be pretty cool. I'd like a Pokémon Stadium with a form for every single Pokémon type as well, but that's never gonna happen. Oh, and also, Fourside plz.

As far as other character ideas go, one of them was vetoed when they removed transforming characters. The idea would be to have Hilda or Hilbert (yay for alt costumes) with Snivy, Dewott, and Emboar as their team. Their Final Smash would have them send out either Zekrom or Reshiram, with the Down Special Pokémon Change swapping between the two.

Also, it would be cool to have Pichu back with an updated moveset that gives him something to actually work with. I don't even care if they keep the self-damage, so long as he ends up with an absurd rushdown game to make up for it. (It doesn't matter if he damages himself if he never gives his foe a chance to hit him, after all.)

I already said it would be cool to have Isaac or Matthew in Smash 4, and if one of the two did make it in, then it would be cool to have Djinn show up as items. They'd be sort of like the Dragoon or Daybreak parts in that they don't show up one-at-a-time. What happens is, you go around and grab them, trying to get specific combinations to unleash a powerful summon when you press the Z button. You'd have the standard Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, as well as Ramses, Cybele, Judgment, Kirin, Tiamat, Meteor, Atalanta, Procne, Thor, Nereid, Neptune, and Boreas. Those are all the single-element summons. Then you get into things like Zagan (1 Earth Djinni, 1 Fire Djinni), Megaera (1 Fire, 1 Wind), Moloch (1 Wind, 2 Water), Flora (1 Earth, 2 Wind), Ulysses (2 Fire, 2 Water), Haures (3 Earth, 2 Fire), Eclipse (3 Wind, 2 Water), Crystallux (3 Earth, 2 Water), etc.

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
White tunic needs to make a return for Link:4link:

Also, if there was a way, put Sora from Kingdom Hearts series in! Rayman should be in. He has been hyped for way too long and you could seriously copy/paste him form Legends into Smash 4 (Hypothetical. Don't think that programming this is that easy or that I have no idea.)

Have the return of Snake :snake:and Wolf:wolf:....and if Sakurai managed to fix them, Ice Climbers :popo:

Then we need to bring back Fountain of Dreams and Brinstar Depths!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Characters - Ice Climbers, Snake, Impa, Dixie Kong, and Tails.
Stages - Pirate Ship, Corneria (Wii U), Jungle Japes (Wii U), Great Bay, Fourside, Brinstar Depths, and Distant Planet.

It would also be neat to get some alternate costumes for the characters, not just the Miis.

RsRyan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stagio
Dream DLC characters
  • Shovel knight
  • Rayman
  • Spyro (Because why not)
  • Snake (with a big boss alt costume or mii costume)
  • Tails
  • Skull kid
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Bomberman
  • Black Mage
  • Captain Toad
  • Simon Belmont
Dream Mii costumes
  • Snake
  • Big boss
  • Wonder red
  • Amy Rose
  • Hammer bro
I can't think of any stages for some reason :/

RJBlazer

Smash Rookie
If I were to say it out loud...

Dream Characters:

Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Young Link (Legend of Zelda)
Isaac (Golden Sun)

Dream Stages:

Clock Tower (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Spiral Mountain (Banjo Kazooie)
Shadow Moses Island (Super Smash Bros Brawl)
Distortion World (Pokemon Platinum)
Water Temple (Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Dream Mii Costumes:

Mii Sword Fighter - Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)
Mii Gunner - Dark Samus (Metroid)
Mii Brawler - Ganondorf (as he appeared in Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Super Smash Bros Melee)
Headgear - Cynthia Wig (Pokemon)

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
The DLC I am hoping for is :icsmelee: & :pichumelee: (Yes, :pichumelee:) And more Dlc stages. Mainly ones from 64 & Melee Like Sector Z, Yoshi's story, Saffron City, Fourside, and melee Final Destination.

Troykv

Smash Master
My biggest hope and dream is see Micaiah in Smash Bros.

Otherwise, I also like other ideas like Bandana Dee and K. Rool.

Last edited:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Spyro the Dragon is the only character I would be literally hyped for. If they threw in characters like Paper Mario, Wolf, Wonder Red or even Bayonetta, I'd be pretty impressed with that. I might even actually buy the DLC. But if Spyro joined the battle, I'd be squeeing for a solid week. At least.
But while we're being completely delusional, I want a Nintendo 3DS Sound stage which used your MP3 files as background music! I want a Pullblox stage! I want a proper campaign mode with comedic banter between the fighters! I want to use Mii Fighters in For Glory! I want a real-life Smashtasm! I want more Assist Trophies! I want a crossover with Lumines! I want a Bowletta alternate costume! I want Palutena to research those DLC fighters already, for the love of god.

Misfortunedarkrai

Smash Cadet
Characters:This is unlikely but I would be so happy if Lana from hyrule Warriors joins the battle! Other than that, shantae and wolf for dlc baby!

Stages: poke floats, spear pillar, and metal caverns would be the best for returning stages. As for new stages, a stage based on terminal velocity from sonic colors with a nega wisp armor boss would be kickass,a stage based on pokepark wii would be pretty cool too and since the wii u got miiverse as a stage, how about a 3ds stage based on the streetpass plaza and the miis you streetpassed can cheer you on in the background

Alt costumes:
Mario:sunshine Mario
Luigi: mr L
Peach: Sunshine dress
Bowser:dry bowser
Link: hyrule Warriors attire
Rosalina: cosmic rosalina
Dk: punch out wii attire
Zelda: hyrule Warriors attire
Shiek: hyrule Warriors attire
Samus: brawl Samus
Zero suit Samus: Justin Bailey outfit (nes metroid)
Pit:brawl pit
Palutena: kid Icarus:myth and monsters attire
Marth: awakening attire
Ike: brawl outfit or awakening attire
Dedede: masked dedede
Pikachu:Raichu
Lucario: Riley(diamond and pearl) attire
Jigglypuff: igglybuff
Ness: ninten
Cpt. Falcon: gp legends attire or snes attire
Olimar: Britney or louie
Wii fit trainer: wii fit u attire
Lucina: kimono from scramble pack or "Marth Lucina"
Pac man: ms. Pac man
Megaman: protoman
Sonic: Classic sonic
Mewtwo: armored mewtwo
Roy: awakening attire or melee attire
Ryu: Ken masters

Last edited:

BV-Swifty

Smash Rookie
NNID
BVSWIFTY
Characters: Wolf, Snake, Wonder Red

Stages: Shadow Moses Island, Blossom City

Alt. Costumes:
  • Mario: Mario Maker
  • Luigi: Mr. L
  • Bowser: Dark Bowser
  • Little Mac: Colors of Mr. Sandman
  • Ryu: Ken/Akuma
  • Mega Man: Proto Man
  • Palutena: Viridi
  • Every Character that appeared in Melee: Melee Costumes
It would be nice to have at least one of my wishes be true.

DOY1980

Smash Rookie
Hi, new member here. Anyway, my dream DLC below.

(I admit to not having played the game yet, and I avoided reading too much info, so sorry if any stages I suggest are already in the game)

Characters:
Captain Syrup
Waluigi
A Resident Evil character (preferably a female one) or creature
Phoenix Wright
Red Arremer
Conker (if Banjo & Kazooie are still a possibility, then Conker should be considered, too)
A Killer Instinct character
Another F-Zero rep (Pico, Black Shadow, just to name a few)
Another Metroid rep (like Dark Samus or Sylux)
Fawful
Raimi (from Geist)

Too many to list, so these will have to do.

Stages
A Wario Land themed stage with destructible walls.
Brinstar depths
Raccoon City, with RE monsters as stage hazards.
Poo Cavern (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

DOY1980

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the welcome, ELITEWarri0r115.

Some more characters:
The Lost Vikings
Bad Mister Frosty (Clay Fighters)
Earthworm Jim
Boogerman
Jade (from Beyond Good and Evil)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)

Terumi

Smash Cadet
NNID
TerumixKokonoe
3DS FC
0104-2953-8205
Dream Characters:
Lloyd Irving-Tales Of Symphonia
Paper Mario
Gintoki(Just for lols)
Leon-Resident Evil 4
Isaac-Golden Sun
Crash Bandicoot
Travis Touchdown-No More Heroes

Stages:
Old School Crash level(sorry can't think of any of the names)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Thinking about it, all I'd really need to be completely satisfied with the roster would be bringing back Snake (along with an MGS stage) and adding King K. Rool. Anything else would be an added bonus.

While there are a lot of other characters who I'd like to see (Wonder Red, Inkling, Isaac, Rayman, Ridley, Bayonetta, Wolf...), those two cover most (if not all) of the big problems that I have with the current roster - too many unique characters being cut between Brawl and this game, a complete lack of villains, and major series being basically ignored for far too long. (plus, Snake was incredibly fun to play as, and K. Rool seems like he'd be more interesting to use than someone like Dixie or Cranky)

SmashfanXD

Smash Cadet
Characters: Wolf, Snake, Geno, King K. Rool, Isaac (Just to name a few.)

Stages: Pirate Ship, Fountain of Dreams, Saffron City or Pokémon Stadium (Melee), and Yoshi's Island (Brawl) added to the Wii U version

Modes: Break the Targets, Race to the Finish, Smash 64/Melee styled Classic Mode

Some more alt. costumes would be nice too.

Thanos6

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thanos6
Anything StarTropics related. Smash introduced Fire Emblem to the US, so how about introducing StarTropics to Japan?

Mike as a playable character would be gold, of course, but give me a stage, a song, hell, a trophy...

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I want a Nintendo 3DS Sound stage which used your MP3 files as background music!
That would be a big download for all the configuration setting and etc. It would be nice, but probably won't happen due to difficulty of how it all would work.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
- Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)

- Impa (Hyrule Warriors)

- Lana (Hyrule Warriors)

And for the love of god i'd pay a billion dollars for a Japanese voice option.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
More aim towards the Fire Emblem cast like Robin and Ike lol.
Eh, I'm not really a fan of any of Robin's Japanese voices, but I wholeheartedly agree that Ike's Japanese voice is epic. (Even if I happen to really like his English voice acting, too. A shame they didn't use all those dummied-out Counter quotes from Brawl, like "Gotcha!", "Take this!" "You're through!".)

As for Fox, he just straight-up needs his Brawl voice back.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Eh, I'm not really a fan of any of Robin's Japanese voices, but I wholeheartedly agree that Ike's Japanese voice is epic. (Even if I happen to really like his English voice acting, too. A shame they didn't use all those dummied-out Counter quotes from Brawl, like "Gotcha!", "Take this!" "You're through!".)

As for Fox, he just straight-up needs his Brawl voice back.
I agree, Marth said a lot more in melee than he does in Smash 4. A bit disappointing we don't have his traditional "Twah!" when he dolphin slashes and his counter quotes anymore.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
I agree, Marth said a lot more in melee than he does in Smash 4. A bit disappointing we don't have his traditional "Twah!" when he dolphin slashes and his counter quotes anymore.
Speaking of voices, Lucina and Robin need to recycle more of their Awakening voice clips and use fewer new ones, in part because the Awakening clips were more in line with the characters' personalities, and in part because they just sounded better. For example, I really liked Lucina's "Tsuya!" on crits in Awakening, but it's not present anywhere in her Smash 4 moveset. Also, they could've copy-pasted her crit/skill activation quotes for her Final Smash to choose between at random. ("I challenge my fate!" "Hope will never die!" "You will not stop me!" "I say when it ends!")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom