• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite moments

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
'Ello all.

What I'm talking about is playing as Ganondorf, or any character, is there a favorite situation that you guys have experienced? Something that made you feel so good inside and make you want to highfive yourself?

My two favorites are playing as Ganondorf or Yoshi, using the Wizard's foot and Yoshi's fair to spike. When they connect it's so powerful and definite, there is no going back after you land it.

Bonus points for the spikes if they fly directly under the stage.

person701

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually new to Ganon. I just picked him up and I'm awsome with him.

This acutally happened a couple hours ago. I was hanging on the edge and I droped off, jumped up and started a fsmash. At the same time, my friend (who was also Ganon) jumped over the edge to stomp me to my death. My fsmash and his stomp hit at the same time. I died at the bottom of the screen and he died to the right.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't main Ganon, but I do use him once in a while...
This was in a video once...and it happened to me...
Me vs. friend who was Roy on Yoshi Story
Roy Fsmashed me...I fly across the stage...he edgehogs.
I remembered that certain video and decided to try it out...so I Fair'ed him on the edge.
He died, I Up+B and lived...
I paused and started laughing...

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually new to Ganon. I just picked him up and I'm awsome with him.

This acutally happened a couple hours ago. I was hanging on the edge and I droped off, jumped up and started a fsmash. At the same time, my friend (who was also Ganon) jumped over the edge to stomp me to my death. My fsmash and his stomp hit at the same time. I died at the bottom of the screen and he died to the right.
How do you Fsmash and then get spiked at the same time?

Red.

Smash Ace
heres some recently

survived 4 tips from icraq's marth and made it back >_>

thunder drop comboed

down B spiked opponent 2 times in a real match.

PS these were all done yesterday :)

person701

Smash Journeyman
How do you Fsmash and then get spiked at the same time?
I have no idea. It just happened. When it happened I'm like "Oh, that's right. Can't ledge hop with Ganon... holy ****. DOUBLE KILL!!!" Paused the game and my friend and I laughed for 5 minutes after that. If I had a digital camera (or at least a half decent computer) I'd do my best to re-enact it.

One of those spur of the moment things.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
my favorite moment(s) are when 1. I hit with a warlock punch just because they make you feel better about life =] and 2. hitting with triple bairs or uairs cuz they look so dam sexay!

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I love it when you are getting combo'd horribly by someone like falco, then you stomp him 3 times in a row and fair him and hes dead.

Also once I stomped a fox, then usmashed him. Both hits of the usmash connected. That was sexy.

The best thing I have ever done with ganon is manage to hit my friend's sheik ( who was recovering ) with ganon's utilt. I got the idea from older thread I read on this forum.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Xanthyr, I know the EXACT feeling you are talking about

Pokestadium

Ganon vs My roommate's sheik

1) jab
2) dash grab
3) chain grab for about 25%
4) He DIs behind me about to go off the level
5) I turn around and grab him
6) he's dangling off the level in my grasp, I fthrow
7) I then Downb horizontally off the level
8) He jumps in to it on his recovery
9) I use my aerial jump and Fair him when we're both off the level
10) 4 stock'd

I definately screamed **** Yes! afterwards

edit - renth you sort of do it in your video, but you were pretty far on the main part of the level around 1:08. that was a nice vid.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
So I was at a Guitar Hero at a local game crazy and there was smash there so me and Black Hayate were playing some smash and I did a Stomp -> Fair -> jump off the map and Warlock Punch combo...I wanna cap some of this ****...

-jones-

Smash Rookie
hahaha so one time me "ganondorf" and my friend "captain falcon" were playing a team battle against some kids who were playing with bowser and marth

don't know how he let this happen but i stomped the bowser into a knee followed by an immediate stomp
and then another knee by this time bowser was already off the other side of FD so both of us took the initiative to follow him off the ledge, and as we were both competing to get the kill i stomped, he knee'd and we both hit him without hurting ourselves.

the kid paused the game and just screamed **ck!!!!!!
it was so glorious, like watching the creation of the cosmos followed by their destruction.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I was screwing around with Ganon. I picked Ganon on Final Destination. I accidently pressed B (Warlock Punch) and Roy countered. He thought I died, so he SDed and I won the match.

Edit: I did make it back on the stage.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I recently took two stocks within 7 seconds or so. I did my Scythe thing, got a 0% kill, he came back pissed off an laughing. He dash attacked, I spot dodged, and did the combo again for another humorous KO.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Me vrs Marth, it was his first time to a tourney, I felt a little bad afterwards, but hey, it was a tourney.

d throw -> jab -> d throw -> jab -> d throw -> forward b -> dair -> dair -> fair

It shouldn't have worked, but he was new to the tournament scene and didn't know how to get out of that ****. It felt good, with a tinge of empathy.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
During a team match, my partner and I managed to get both of our opponents off the stage at the same time. I then chased after them and ended up meteor stomping both my opponents at once. Yay double KO ^ ^

Top Bottom