• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your best For Glory comebacks?

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
This was several updates ago, but I was :4megaman: and I was going up against a :4rob:. It was a tough match, but a couple of crazy things happened:

1. It was the first time I had Rush save me. Something that Rush can do is save you if he's still on screen if you got spiked. I didn't know how to react to what happened, and I remember my opponent being just as baffled as to what happened.

2. It got to Sudden Death, and I managed to win it out. It's probably the most intense match I've ever had. I still remember how crazy it was to this day.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
I was playing against an Ike as Sonic the other day, and got spiked within about 30 secs of the match beginning. After that, I really had to apply the mindgames, and he lost his first stock to a SD when he got too ambitious offstage.

Second stock I mostly applied the same strategy, though this time I combo'd him off the stage and Up+B stage spiked him almost as soon as he respawned.

Playerhater

Smash Cadet
Wooh! I'm back with a new replay:

Me :4kirby: vs. Quentin :4marth:

It was difficult for sure, but I managed to pull through in the end! This is also one of my first few battles with Kirby in a long while, so it'd be nice if you guys maybe left some constructive criticism!

Up+B works great when an opponent is jumping a lot and has a large reach in the air.

And I usually try the hammer against players with a counter move. Just jump to them without releasing B, hope they go for the counter and instakill.

Top Bottom