• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your best For Glory comebacks?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Everyone who's played on For Glory has been in a situation similar to this one; you're about to lose your last stock, while your opponent is far from losing theirs. They may even be the type who taunts all the time thinking that they won. The victory seems to be theirs, when suddenly you somehow manage to turn the tables and beat them. It could have been by gradually raising their damage from 0% to 150%, or just by using one finishing move. Either way, your win was totally unsuspected by both you and your opponent.

Feel free to share your best For Glory comebacks (whether it be by text, a video, or both).

I have two memorable comebacks on FG:

1. :4larry:[Me] VS :4zss:
What happened: This Zero Suit Samus kept using stun beams/grabs and would taunt after every KO. On our second match we both had 1 stock and she launched me off stage with the red lightning effect and did the "is that all?" taunt. I somehow survived the attack, made it back by side-B then up-B, and managed to hit ZSS with my hammer. It killed her and I taunted (I usually don't taunt but she definitely deserved it). [3DS version]

2. :4mario:[Me] VS :4robinm:
What happened: It was my first time trying out Mario on 1v1 when I met this Robin and overall I wasn't doing that good. He thought he KO'd me and did the "you're not ready" taunt. I made it back to the stage, hit him a few times, and landed a F-smash on him which killed him. This is the reason I still play as Mario. [Wii U version]

I recorded clips of both of them though I'll probably post them later.

EDIT: Here they are:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have two comebacks of my own here. Let's see:
1. :rosalina:(me) vs. :4peach:
Each time I send this Peach user in the air, they would keep spamming D-air while floating and ****. I was taking quite a beating until she KOed my ass with her F-air while floating. Once we both got to our last stock, it's basically the same **** again until I outplayed her and snatched her last stock with my U-smash...while I was at around 150%. I just sat around going like "No flex zone, no flex zone, they know better, they know better!"
2. :4megaman: (me) vs. :4ness:
It's me as everyone's favorite blue bomber against this Ness user...who was one of those...well...Nesses...the ones with the lame ass PK Fire/D-throw/B-throw/f-smash and all that bull****...the not so creative ones. I'll make this short; both of us on our last stock, I took quite a beating with that overused bull****, I was like at 120% and he was at around 70%. I grabbed him and threw him off stage, attempts to recover with PK Thunder until I literally gave him the Hard Knuckle and...home run!!

So those are my most memorable comebacks thus far and I must say, it feels good to be alive! :)

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
1. :4roy: vs. :4pit:
This was when the game initially came out so I was still learning. I got bodied the first stock, only managing to get in about 45% on this Pit. I just decided to go into clutch mode and destroy his next two stocks. I got both kills with some nice reads with Roy's Up-B. I remember being at a pretty high percent by the end of it.

2. :4sonic: vs. :4ganondorf:
Not really a comeback but still a funny one. It was my first match of the day and it was against this Ganon. He got some decent damage on me and f-smashed me to my death when I wanted to spot dodge for no reason. He taunted, so I just decided to "spin2win". He got JV2 stocked.

These were pre-patch so I don't have the replays anymore. :/

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
1. :4falcon: (Me) vs. :4lucina:: Back at 1.0.3. He was spamming Counter at anything that I was doing, and kept doing Shield Breaker. When I finally got him, I was going to start a combo with Up-Air... And did the Knee of Justice. He had 1-Stock, but I had 1 Stock and over 100% damage. I got him a few times, but he kept spamming. Then, I did my best Mindgame. Crouched in his direction and Falcon-Kicked to the right. Then, I've jumped back to the stage, grabbed him and without any mercy I did a Falcon Punch! He rage-quitted next game.
2.:4kirby: (Me) vs. :4lucario:: The guy was murdering me with the abuse of Aura Sphere (Kirby is a light character). Despite having 1 stock along me, I had more than 130% damage. When he went for another (and probably last) Aura-Sphere, I did the Sweetspoted Back Air on him... So satisfying!

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Wario (me) vs Kirby
What happened: I was just messing around with Wario, a character that I don't use that often, when I was put up against a good Kirby player. He got me to the extent where I was one hit away from losing my last stock before I was even able to take away his first. I noticed that my Waft was about to he fully charged, so I began playing extremely safe and poking him until his damage reached about 35%. When that happened, I power shielded a smash attack and unleashed a down b that killed him ridiculously early.

Kamui Nohr

Smash Journeyman
:4falcon:(Me) vs :4marth:: Typical expert Marth player was whooping my Captain Falcon for most of the match. I took his first stock by forward-throwing --> Sweetspotted Knee. He easily took my first stock after respawning while I was dashing about and jumping.

Damage was at least 100% and his was lower. I accidentally punished him for his spot dodge with a side smash.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Well I just had yet another satisfying comeback today:

:4wario:[Me] VS :4mewtwo:

I found this Mewtwo on 1v1 and I'll admit he was pretty good, aside from when he taunted whenever he killed me ("charge your shadow ball while you can!" I thought to myself). By the time I took his first stock, I was on my last with about 90%. A bit more fighting, and I'm at about 120% while he has about 50% (one up-throw would kill me). I knocked him over the ledge a bit and tried to use my bike as a grab item by driving it on the ledge. As I jumped back to the stage, I unintentionally footstooled him which messed up his recovery. I can't imagine how mad he must have been.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I also had another one just now.
:4megaman: (me) vs. :4marth:
It was after I got hit on the ledge pretty hard with one of his aerials. Once I got him on his last stock, I just throw out Metal Blades, Crash Bombers, Charge Shots and some aerials of my own. I noticed my percentage was at 180% when I finished him off with my fully charged blaster. It feels good, man!

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Everyone who's played on For Glory has been in a situation similar to this one; you're about to lose your last stock, while your opponent is far from losing theirs. They may even be the type who taunts all the time thinking that they won. The victory seems to be theirs, when suddenly you somehow manage to turn the tables and beat them. It could have been by gradually raising their damage from 0% to 150%, or just by using one finishing move. Either way, your win was totally unsuspected by both you and your opponent.

Feel free to share your best For Glory comebacks (whether it be by text, a video, or both).

I have two memorable comebacks on FG:

1. :4larry:[Me] VS :4zss:
What happened: This Zero Suit Samus kept using stun beams/grabs and would taunt after every KO. On our second match we both had 1 stock and she launched me off stage with the red lightning effect and did the "is that all?" taunt. I somehow survived the attack, made it back by side-B then up-B, and managed to hit ZSS with my hammer. It killed her and I taunted (I usually don't taunt but she definitely deserved it). [3DS version]

2. :4mario:[Me] VS :4robinm:
What happened: It was my first time trying out Mario on 1v1 when I met this Robin and overall I wasn't doing that good. He thought he KO'd me and did the "you're not ready" taunt. I made it back to the stage, hit him a few times, and landed a F-smash on him which killed him. This is the reason I still play as Mario. [Wii U version]

I recorded clips of both of them though I'll probably post them later.

EDIT: Here they are:

I killed a mario with who thouvht...wait...i wanna actually post it...because it was that epic..

Ugh..gonna have to record it on my phone and upload it to youtube though..

Namefound

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2664-2603-8552
This one was actually multiple matches, :4ness: (Me) Vs. :4greninja: (Random Dude on FG)

Basically, this Greninja was wrecking my face, doing things like using Greninja's Dair, throwing me around, he basically did all sorts of nasty stuff, I got pretty salty, I got even more salty when he started T-Bagging. I decided I wasn't gonna have any of that, and I learned to predict his actions, and used that to my advantage to get the upper hand. It felt absolutely great.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Here's another epic comeback that I had shortly before the Mewtwo update.

:4wario:[Me] VS :4falcon:

This Captain Falcon completely destroyed me for a few matches and kept doing the "show ya moves" taunt. On our third match he spiked me while he had about 30%. I really did not want to lose to this guy, so I just thought of all of his moves that he would use and ended taking his last stock with a full waft while he had about 40% (I had like 140%). He left right after that. I was going to record it but the Mewtwo update happened a few days later so I couldn't view my old replays.

Ugh..gonna have to record it on my phone and upload it to youtube though..
If you still have the replay, you can always upload it via the in-game share feature (by sharing it to the world). Then post the details (character you were, stage, mode) here so we can see it that way.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Here's another epic comeback that I had shortly before the Mewtwo update.

:4wario:[Me] VS :4falcon:

This Captain Falcon completely destroyed me for a few matches and kept doing the "show ya moves" taunt. On our third match he spiked me while he had about 30%. I really did not want to lose to this guy, so I just thought of all of his moves that he would use and ended taking his last stock with a full waft while he had about 40% (I had like 140%). He left right after that. I was going to record it but the Mewtwo update happened a few days later so I couldn't view my old replays.

If you still have the replay, you can always upload it via the in-game share feature (by sharing it to the world). Then post the details (character you were, stage, mode) here so we can see it that way.
True...but ugh...i wanna post it in this thread...but gonna take to long to record it and that....

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Just a few days ago, I was playing as :4iggy: vs. this really good :4zelda: .

I was pleasantly surprised because this person was not who you would expect in For Glory. They were very skilled and fun to play against, with most of our matches being pretty even the whole time.

It was actually the first match I had against this Zelda that I made a comeback. This :4zelda: gave me the hands and quickly bodied my first stock. They were probably thinking I'd quit because it was like, 10 seconds into the match and they had gotten a quick gimp on me.
But I don't give up.
I dropped off my respawn platform and started up some juicy combos and only took a few hits before I secured their first stock, and on their last stock I got another fat combo and got a f-air and b-air string offstage with them until I ejected and hammered them into next week.

We both used the tags at literally the same time to compliment each other. Probably the best user I've played with on For Glory.

Last edited:

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
I felt like I pulled a miracle in these two matches:

1. Ike vs. Ganondorf (3rd match, starts 4:45)

The Ganon player was really talented. He read me like a children's book. We played five matches and he won the set. In the third match, I really thought it was over for me after being caught very early by his D-air meteor smash. However, as Ike himself would have done, I persevered and somehow emerged victorious with a pivot F-tilt read. The result was a very close match.

2. Ike vs. King Dedede (2nd match, starts 3:39)

Like the previous match, I lost my stock first. My opponent did not lose his first stock until he was at over 160%! By this point, I am already near kill percent. The match dragged on, and I have accumulated damage over 150%. Any of D3's attacks would have KOed me at this percent. I pulled a clutch victory with an Eruption edgeguard.

Interestingly, both of these matches took place on the same stage. ^-^

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Fought a:4dedede:today. Got 2-stocked.
Next match, he switches to:4ness:. 2-stocked him.
Moral of the story: Don't use Ness Determination is key!

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Just a few days ago, I was playing as :4iggy: vs. this really good :4zelda: .

I was pleasantly surprised because this person was not who you would expect in For Glory. They were very skilled and fun to play against, with most of our matches being pretty even the whole time.

It was actually the first match I had against this Zelda that I made a comeback. This :4zelda: gave me the hands and quickly bodied my first stock. They were probably thinking I'd quit because it was like, 10 seconds into the match and they had gotten a quick gimp on me.
But I don't give up.
I dropped off my respawn platform and started up some juicy combos and only took a few hits before I secured their first stock, and on their last stock I got another fat combo and got a f-air and b-air string offstage with them until I ejected and hammered them into next week.

We both used the tags at literally the same time to compliment each other. Probably the best user I've played with on For Glory.
Was that users name Dee?

Mafiaraptor12

Smash Rookie
I got some Combacks

1. :4charizard:(me) vs :4fox:

After beating this guys Falco, he went fox, and proceeded to take my first stock, and taunted. Afterward I took his stock, and when I was at 156% he started spamming smashes ( giving a vibe of " Why won't you die), he Fsmash into my Rock smash and it KO'd him. He raged quit afterwards. Seems alot of FG players hate losing to Zard

2. :4lucina:(me) vs :4marth:
Basically went Marth after beating his previous character (can't remember which), After taking my first stock, taunted 3 times, manage to take his stock off, then his last with a spike after he tried to recover. Matches like these are making me play Marth/Lucina less on FG

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
:4pacman:(me) vs:4drmario:
This one happened a while ago, so I unfortunately don't have the replay anymore (thanks, patches). This Doc was chalking my ****, and we were both on our last stock with about a 90% difference between us. For some reason, we were both offstage and trying to recover. I was above him and I accidentally footstooled him and immediately threw down a hydrant, which flung him under the stage where he couldn't recover from.
Moral of the story: Clones are bad, no exceptions.

PerryEllis

Smash Cadet
I main Ganondorf so any match I win is a comeback. And if I lose I don't feel bummed or anything because if you don't use :4falcon::4dedede::4dk::4bowser::4ganondorf::4littlemac::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4metaknight::4wario::4wiifit::4zss::4peach: to defeat Ganondorf then you don't receive any glory for your win.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Not sure if this is considered a comeback for me but it is something worth sharing anyways.
:4ganondorf: (me) vs. :4kirby:
We basically did nothing at the start of the match so I just approached him without thinking like an idiot and I literally got caught with his up tilt spam. I was able to get out of after like 60% damage and gave him a couple of beatings myself. I was like at 80% by the time I took his first stock with a well timed down air spike while he was trying to recover. I somehow managed to prematurely take his last stock with my up tilt while he was using Inhale and I was like "Wow, man. Really?" I have the replay of that match saved.

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

The Ganon player was really talented. He read me like a children's book. We played five matches and he won the set. In the third match, I really thought it was over for me after being caught very early by his D-air meteor smash. However, as Ike himself would have done, I persevered and somehow emerged victorious with a pivot F-tilt read. The result was a very close match.

Like the previous match, I lost my stock first. My opponent did not lose his first stock until he was at over 160%! By this point, I am already near kill percent. The match dragged on, and I have accumulated damage over 150%. Any of D3's attacks would have KOed me at this percent. I pulled a clutch victory with an Eruption edgeguard.

You are a DiRty Ike :)

pixelatedcody

Pixelated Inkling
NNID
cncody
Today I managed to make a comeback from a guy who was playing DK, and got me to last stock at 120%, as Marth. I managed to pull out a victory with 136% or so.

Xeo187

Smash Rookie

Xeo187

Smash Rookie
woah im new to smashboards, why did it just copy/paste everything? (truly, im embarrassed) but anyway I have never seen such a skilled ike! good job!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Another one bites the dust.
:rosalina: (me) vs. :4mario:
I must say I really hate fighting against him, no matter what the players skill level is. Always getting caught in his down throw to up tilt spam is a total pain in the ass (how do you even escape from that). Getting pretty beat up on my last stock but I don't remember at what percentage I was when I finished him off with a well timed up air.

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I had one a few days ago. I faced a Roy player as Ryu for a very long time, and he was adapting quite well to the few things I has learned to do at that time. He was avoiding all my kill setups during the first stock, so I wasn't able to take it until I was at 100% on my last stock and he was at 200%. At that point, I decided to not take any unnecessary risks (such as FADC mixups), and I barely managed to come out on top in a last hit scenario for both players. My opponent was a pretty good player, so I've got no complaints.

@ Tino Tino From about 0-6%, you will want to DI towards the ground right when Mario down throws you, and then immediately press the shield button. The timing is somewhat strict, but if you do it perfectly, your shield will appear before Mario is able to use his up tilt. If he commits to the up tilt, you get a free punish.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I just got a good one today

:4wario2:[Me] VS :4drmario:

A pretty good Doc that spammed his pill taunt to death when he took my first stock (he also liked to teabag). I have almost no experience fighting against Dr. Mario so I basically flailed around the entire match. By the time I first KO'd him I had about 65%. Some more fighting and he has about 40% and I have over 100%. I managed to land an N-air on him which led to a full waft that took his last stock. I wish it was a star KO so I could have taunted.

If you want to see it, search up on the Wii U view replay option:
United States
1v1 For Glory
Castle Siege
Wario

It should be called "Wario comeback" with said characters.

Last edited:

Porygon24

Smash Rookie
:4luigi: VS :4drmario:

It started off as a regular battle taking Dr. Mario up to 60% until my recovery to stage gets blocked leaving me with no extra jump and Luigi needs his extra jump for pretty much every far recovery. Then the Doc proceeds to double taunt to pour all the salt! Getting back in battle I attempt to get rid of the Doc immediately but it only lead to me getting sent to 78% before finally knocking him out with a trade. The Doc then became very hungry for a K.O. leaving him a bit more vulnerable when he was in his first stock. Finally it was 128% and 67% a single hit from the Doc was bound to K.O. and getting near him was too risky. Knowing his percentage was high enough to hope for the ultimate comeback hit I try to bait him into coming right next to me as he comes up and goes for a smash I perfect shield it and SHORYUKEN ( Yes Luigi is Ryu ) thus launching the Doc into the Jumbo screen in Pokemon Stadium. He proceed to leave For Glory.:GCU::GCB: For the win!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4luigi: VS :4drmario:

It started off as a regular battle taking Dr. Mario up to 60% until my recovery to stage gets blocked leaving me with no extra jump and Luigi needs his extra jump for pretty much every far recovery. Then the Doc proceeds to double taunt to pour all the salt! Getting back in battle I attempt to get rid of the Doc immediately but it only lead to me getting sent to 78% before finally knocking him out with a trade. The Doc then became very hungry for a K.O. leaving him a bit more vulnerable when he was in his first stock. Finally it was 128% and 67% a single hit from the Doc was bound to K.O. and getting near him was too risky. Knowing his percentage was high enough to hope for the ultimate comeback hit I try to bait him into coming right next to me as he comes up and goes for a smash I perfect shield it and SHORYUKEN ( Yes Luigi is Ryu ) thus launching the Doc into the Jumbo screen in Pokemon Stadium. He proceed to leave For Glory.:GCU::GCB: For the win!
Just curious but was that Doc's name TJ BEST or something like that?

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Ryu vs King Dedede

This was the first time I had ever played this matchup, and my opponent was a very strong Dedede player. Simply put, I tried to rush him down at the beginning of the match like an idiot instead of zoning him out, which ended up causing me to lose my first stock rather quickly. To make matters worse, not only had I already taken 80% damage on my second stock before I even took his first, but he was also at 200% damage when that happened, which is way longer than anybody should be surviving against Ryu. At that moment, I began zoning him out with a combination of True Hadoukens and Shakunetsu Hadoukens until he had taken enough damage to KO with a forward smash. At the end of the match, I was around 100% damage and he had about 130% damage. I definitely need to continue working on my zoning with Ryu.

Interestingly enough, the very next match, he switched to Fox and nearly made a comeback on me. He tried to roll away from me at the end of the match, but Tatsumaki Senpukyaku has such good range that it ended up catching his roll anyway, so I managed to steal a win from him.

Again, he was a good player, so I wouldn't mind facing him again.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Looks like with the new YouTube uploader feature, I'll be able to videos of my For Glory comebacks. I got a few of them but I haven't uploaded any of them at the moment.

D

Deleted member

:4shulk:(me) vs.:4ness:
Fighting against Ness really sucks sometimes and that was apparent in this fight.
I forgot how it went, but I remember a few things...
I took a lot of damage and I tried to get him off stage and read him with smash attacks, but I managed to fail multiple times and he got massive damage on me. I lost my first stock and my second one didn't start any better. He got me up to 80% and I was playing cautiously and patiently while using Shield.
As I was about to die, he tries to go for the disrespect with PK Thunder, but misses and hits the stage instead. Whew...
I managed to get some percent on him to about 70% to 80%, but he was on the hunt and I was really at kill percent (probably around 100% to 150% or something, it was a ridiculous number). He tries to kill me with an up smash while I was getting back on stage but then I countered him in the air and killed him. I was amazed by what happened that I screamed, "The future... doesn't belong to you!"

I think that I had a few others, but they weren't as great as this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Here are two more comeback instances taken from my FG compilation videos:

3. Ike vs. Jigglypuff (4th match, starts 5:10)

Jigglypuff's aerial mobility is ridiculous. The player knew when to attack and when to retreat. I really thought it was over for me after losing my first stock since I hardly landed any of my attacks successfully. Thanks to the combination of Jigglypuff's incredibly light weight and rage mode Ike, I was able to take its first stock with his strongest throw attack; however, it was still an uphill battle as I was at over 100% at the time. I continued to accumulate damage up to 150%, and just when all hope seemed to be lost I made a last-ditch effort by securing the KO with a miraculous pivot F-smash read.

4. Ike vs. Dr. Mario (5th match, starts 10:01)

More fun with F-smash reads. For a good while, I struggled land hits on the Dr. Mario player. That is when I resorted to reads. Despite being in ridiculously high percent, I'm surprised his throws didn't kill me.

^-^

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Here's two more right here.
:4myfriends: (me) vs. :4feroy:
I was taking quite a beating with this one. I did gave him a decent amount of damage before I lost my first stock. After I respawned, it was basically a repeat before until I send him off stage, used his up B and landed right into a charged up smash...on both his stocks. Sorry guy, but it looked like Roy was just wasn't your boy.

:rosalina: (me) vs. :4lucina:
Nothing really special about this one. Basically it was just me doing a few bad habits that costed me my first stock but I was able to take her stock shorty after. I decided to show no mercy at the end by attempting to spike her but she ended up flying at an angle instead (it's hard to spike people with Rosalina's down air). Prematurely used up B and the match was sealed.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Anytime I beat a :4falcon: who abuses dash attacks, dash grabs, aerials and all that **** is now considered a comeback for me. I have 2 of those saved but both of these happened on the 3DS version.

:4littlemac: (me) vs. :4falcon:
It didn't took long after I took his stock when I was getting my ass whooped and, to make things worse, I literally got spiked in a bad way imaginable. One of my worst habits, which is attempting Slip Counter prematurely, almost costed me at some point during the match. It was at the very moment when I blocked from an incoming Falcon Kick and then...BOOM SHAKALAKA!! K.O. Uppercut!

:4myfriends: (me) vs. :4falcon:
it's the same user from above. It's basically the same **** all over again (including some more of my bad habits xD) except at one point during the match, he taunted (cocky much?). I gave him the last laugh by finishing him off with an up smash.

Just an added bonus, this one isn't really a comeback but I decided to share this anyway. It's me as :rosalina: against the same :4falcon: who I ended up 2-stocking him like literally. That up air kill never felt more satisfying for me.

On a side note, I was so fed up with these patches ****ing up my replays that I decided to record my best moments with my iPhone since I don't have a capture card or some other **** to record during my gameplay.

Top Bottom