• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your 6 characters to beat Tabuu?

Absoltrainer

Smash Rookie
I was playing with my sister at the time (co-op [difficulty=hard]) We both chose the first ones we started with. Then since she had trouble dodging the "butterfly" (instant death) and always died first, she chose the third character AKA the first spawn character, then I chose the 4th as I often lost my first life after she lost her first one. Then the Last 2 we chose based off of that we could both use them. However we chose the 4 extras knowing we could both moderatly use them.

Metaknight (me)
Kirby (her)
Pikachu(her)
Sonic (me)
Pit (Spam FTW)
Lucario

2 Player is IMO harder, esspecially with a person who is not an experianced player, it makes it more of a challenge when only player 1 (me) can dodge Tabuu's attacks and lives dissapear very fast.

It is a lot of fun though

Ange

Smash Lord
It was ages ago I defeated Tabuu the first time in SSE, but if I would do it on Intense, I would prolly choose these guys (in that order):

Fox
Marth
Ness
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Pikachu

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Anyone
Anyone
Anyone
Anyone
Anyone
Anyone

On any difficulty, including intense

1 Player Modes of ANY game are easy. Its the multiplayer thats where its at. If I'm trying Tabuu is easy on Intense, I closed my eyes and just chose random characters once and beat Tabuu when I wuz bored lulz

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Charizard
Meta Knight
Lucario
Toon Link
Marth
Pikachu

Katapultar

Smash Lord
My six:

R.O.B his up air
Lucario his down air
Meta Knight has fast air attacks and can hit tabuu when he is big.
Yoshi has a range attack and a great d air
King de de de has great and long air periods
Pokemon trainer charizard : The absolute best for his rock smash kills bosses in a flash!

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu, my main (thunder is nice)
Kirby with his hammer and ability to stay in the air
Lucas because of his damaging projectiles
Ness, with damaging aerials
Toon link jumps high and has quick aerials
Pokemon trainer; squirtle for nice aerials and higher jumps than charizard, charizard for survivability and rock smash, and pokemon change is sometimes a useful defense

kr3wman

Smash Master
All I remember is that I chose Falcon last and that I suicided with my last three characters when Tabuuu had little health left so that I could end the fight with a Falcon Punch.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I played on intense and was getting destroyed until I used yoshi and just spammed dair for 30-ish dmg every time. My 6th character just had to hit Tabuu once and had no damage. I highly recommend Yoshi. And I basically used all multi-jump/long recovery characters because of the knockback and I seemed to do better, but maybe that's just me.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Falco, Marth, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Lucario, Pit are the 6 I mainly use against him. Snake, Yoshi, and Wolf do well from what I've seen of my friends fighting him. I would use MK if I didnt hate him.

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
all i needed to use was kirby and ike for damage...i think i had ddd and marth somewhere in there i cant really remember

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Sonic
Lucas
Pikachu
Sheik
Kirby
Wario

I remember laughing like crazy when I beat him with Wario.

The Great Butterfly Fiend has been slayed by...uhh...a smelly, old, crude, fat man? lol

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Lucario
MK
TL
ZSS
Ike
CF

Epic team for the lulz.

*Sorta Related* Before Fighting Tabuu, sonic comes in and destroys his wings. How is it, then, that Tabuu regains his wings when fighting him when he uses his Epic Rings of Death?

crashandburn

Smash Rookie
First time :
marth
pokemon trainer
lucario
diddy kong
ike
ganon/captin falcon

second time:
the only difference is playing wolf instead of diddy kong

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur (spammable neutral B, took off half of tabuu's health)
R.O.B.
King DeDeDe (good screwdriver attack, took off 1/3 of tabuu's health)
Fox
Kirby
Meta-Knight

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not sure who I really used, but it was along the lines of Lucas, DK, Fox, ROB, Kirby, and Wario's explosive fart powers to finish him.

I'm sure he cried after getting knocked out by gas.

Top Bottom