• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youmacon 2012 AKA Youmacon Battle Opera

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Maybe not in singles. I don't really care.

Doubles though ...:yeahboi:

P.S. Stay free. Maybe when you're out of grade school, you'll have enough pennies to attend.
:denzel:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man I might just hang out at the convention Saturday night. Not sure if I wanna be gambling in Detroit

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

So Ori made a flyer for PS5 I will be passing out at this. Last year, Tutu and I got West MI into the scene and solidified the bond we have with them now at Youmacon 2011. So I'm hoping this year we can introduce more newer players into our beloved scene. If you guys meet ANY new people....find me. ASAP.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
xzax I may want to. Nothing much since I want to buy anime/artist alley stuff lol

$2: :olimar: vs :falco:?
$2: :metaknight: vs :falco:?

JTsm

Smash Master

So Ori made a flyer for PS5 I will be passing out at this. Last year, Tutu and I got West MI into the scene and solidified the bond we have with them now at Youmacon 2011. So I'm hoping this year we can introduce more newer players into our beloved scene. If you guys meet ANY new people....find me. ASAP.
Can't see it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Or it could be that Tech tried to link a Gmail e-mail attachment.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Maybe not in singles. I don't really care.

Doubles though ...:yeahboi:

P.S. Stay free. Maybe when you're out of grade school, you'll have enough pennies to attend.
:denzel:
welp, looks like i have no choice but to attend now

there goes my lunch money for a week

teamz anyone?

kalindih

Smash Cadet
Can someone tell me how to register for Melee singles and doubles please

:phone:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm pretty sure you register at the game room, but idk when registration is open/closed.

Top Bottom