• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youmacon 2012 AKA Youmacon Battle Opera

JTsm

Smash Master
Idk if Ori is going to carpool or not, but I have Zinoto/Tutu/GDX/Me. So I can possibly pick Gio up.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Idk if Ori is going to carpool or not, but I have Zinoto/Tutu/GDX/Me. So I can possibly pick Gio up.
If it makes life easier on you I can find my own way to Detroit. I would only want to know what time you plan on going to the hotel on Friday because I want to out all my stuff in there before going to the Con. Like if you plan on going in late, I'll leave my stuff in my friend's room since he is at the same hotel.

zyth

Smash Lord
I cant take Ori seriously while he has that sig lmao

also which rms will be havin smash in them? I want decent practice before the tourny

LOE1

Smash Lord
just makin sure, this is a 1 day smash related event(saturday), right?

LOE1

Smash Lord
so..if i make top 8..i gotta pay for sunday too...

-dip-

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll be leaving around 6:15 from work, so yeah you might want to leave your stuff at your friend's place, Ori. So after work, I'll get tutu/zino/gio 1st and on Sat I got GDX. Mmmm ok.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll be leaving around 6:15 from work, so yeah you might want to leave your stuff at your friend's place, Ori. So after work, I'll get tutu/zino/gio 1st and on Sat I got GDX. Mmmm ok.
Oh thank the monkey heavens :laugh:

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So I am going to apologize in advance for the **** NY/NJ will endure at this. Sadly Nairo couldn't come get his share as well (gotcha :yeahboi:), but M2K will have to do :denzel:.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I am going to apologize in advance for the **** NY/NJ will endure at this. Sadly Nairo couldn't come get his share as well (gotcha :yeahboi:), but M2K will have to do :denzel:.
The rest of us will make sure you'll never make it up to M2K in bracket :smirk:

JTsm

Smash Master
LOL hype. Make sure you keep practicing not only the infinite but other gay diddy stuff too :denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
Diddy's F-Air isn't that difficult Kyle :I

Camping tho.

Also, I won't be cosplaying unfortunately. Too late in buying certain stuff/lack of motivation. I'll make up for this by buying all the metal gear stuff at the Art gallery. Going to be hypeeeee.

JTsm

Smash Master
I still <3 my MGS messenger back from last year. People everywhere ask me about it. Even chicks lmao.

And the :dk2: wallet.

Time for some new swag this year.
I think I asked you twice on where you got that bag. Lmao.

Consider me bankrupt this weekend.

so i'm confused about this

how much money would it be for me to enter the brawl tournament? i have to buy a pass right

NEVERMIND, checked the OP

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Unfortunately ill be at work bright and early Friday morning. Wish it were Detroit instead

And that will be the last time I ever say that :laugh:

Top Bottom