• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youko's Official Complete Texture Pack (NEW v0.2 BETA - CSPs, TGAs, Music, More!)

doctormario777

Smash Rookie
Do you think it would be possible to put this up on rapidshare or mediafire? My internet blocks me from going to megaupload :(

camzy

Smash Journeyman
Welp no matter how much I try I can't seem to get this to work...I get all the other features of the cheats working 3 lives...infinte replay yatta yatta, but the characters just don't work.

Im storing it under \private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighters , and likewise for the rest I kept the folder intergity intact, im on the latest update of wii 4.2 using gecko 1.9.3, on a 4Gb, SDHD card, I reformatted my after it wasn't working for a while and it still didn't work, currently all thats on it is private blah blah blah, codes\RSBE01.gct , and a few apps, I am running the US version NTSC, all the settings in gecko OS are at their default values...I honestly have no clue what I am doing wrong here or how to fix it, if anyone could help or help point towards where to get help.

I was asking people over IRC about this but they were just as baffled as me.
It goes under "fighter"

and you must have an SD card not an SDHC for textures to work.

SAkai

Smash Cadet
Hello
Nice work ^^
But i can't create a room with this pack, Why ?
I've putted all the stuff.
Because of fitpurin02 ?
Or what else can it be ?

SAkai

Smash Cadet
Sorry for double post, but i've saw that the common5.pac is the problem.
Why i dont know.
The small portrites are still there, but not the big portraits, do you have the Big TGA's ? so i can do a new common5.pac File and post it ?
Thx the textures are nice ^^

pulse131

Smash Ace
what is the song for the main menu where it sounds like an asain lady is talking about waffles

camzy

Smash Journeyman
how do you download the different colored shields?
:urg: So many people ask this question. The code is in the Official Code and Requests thread in the Tutorials section of the workshop.

One thing that doesn't work though is selecting New Pork City to be the Wifi Room. I just get the normal New Pork City stage.
Check your codeset and put in the New Pork City is Wifi Waiting Room code. It's found in many places (look in SSE Stage Hacks)

XmewtwoX

Smash Rookie
i would love this if the original textures for each character were not replaced :p

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
hey quick question this whole pack has been working wonders and all so thanks for that, but when I go online against SPECIFIC people it freezes. however it DOESN'T when i do basic, team, or spectate. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

SlayerZ711

Smash Rookie
Hello. I got this stuff from you and put it on the exact locations of the drive you said, but when I go to brawl, I don't have any of those awesome textures. Is there any specific thing I can do to make it appear?

Plz respond soon.

amount18

Smash Cadet
Hello. I got this stuff from you and put it on the exact locations of the drive you said, but when I go to brawl, I don't have any of those awesome textures. Is there any specific thing I can do to make it appear?

Plz respond soon.
How are you trying to load this? GeckoOS? Riivolution? SD card? SDHC?

If you are trying to use GeckoOS and an SDHC card together it won't work for Brawl. You would need to get an SD card or learn Riivolution (I would recommend the latter).

Gulslatem

Smash Rookie
everything is working for me but the portraits what am i doing wrong? :( sorry not trying to bump this thread i dont even know what that means

Kazz@

Smash Apprentice
Careful with the licensed music guys. You try to put a match with that music on youtube and it might get removed or the audio will get murdered.

Stupid WMG.

What I'm saying is that a small amount of the brstms border into dangerous territory.
Um, you can post an argument for fair use and your video will be back up/music will be replaced.

thecalmiceman

Smash Rookie
Update for Balanced Brawl v3?

Sorry to necro this thread (could be older, I suppose).

Is there an update of this group of textures that will work with Balanced Brawl v3?

I've replaced the .gct with the link the the OP, along with the entire pf folder, per the instructions. Is there any version of Balanced Brawl that these textures WILL work with?

Thanks

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
He's not updating this. If you look at the last date edited, it's sometime in 2009. It's currently almost 2012.

Top Bottom