• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

Charizard92

Smash Champion
And to think I asked a simple question on a video game character from a series which I have little interest in (until a final fantasy character gets on Super Smash bros [Which is how come I got into Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and show interest in Metal Gear]), and the response was a mere "Go to ****" and a "How come I laugh at this?". Can someone please tell me who Sephorah is (without being mean)?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I can't believe asking a simple question will cause more people to lose. Sorry, I simply didn't know. Will ya please tell me? I don't play final fantasy, and prefer Things like Metroid and Biology (Yes, I do like Science). Please just tell me.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I can't believe asking a simple question will cause more people to lose. Sorry, I simply didn't know. Will ya please tell me? I don't play final fantasy, and prefer Things like Metroid and Biology (Yes, I do like Science). Please just tell me.
I'm sorry but this is a huge joke right? You made me lose 20 times.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Sephiroth, the one winged angel and not only the end boss in Final Fantasy 7, but the most recognized serious boss from any video game series (Bowser really doesn't count, because he mood-swings from threat to goofball to ally). Sephiroth carries an abnormally long sword, and has one wing. Even among those who have never played Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts fans also know of Sephiroth, as he is an optional boss that is far more difficult than the Final Boss in any Kingdom hearts game.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Sephiroth, the one winged angel and not only the end boss in Final Fantasy 7, but the most recognized serious boss from any video game series (Bowser really doesn't count, because he mood-swings from threat to goofball to ally). Sephiroth carries an abnormally long sword, and has one wing. Even among those who have never played Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts fans also know of Sephiroth, as he is an optional boss that is far more difficult than the Final Boss in any Kingdom hearts game.
QFT.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
And to think I asked a simple question on a video game character from a series which I have little interest in (until a final fantasy character gets on Super Smash bros [Which is how come I got into Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and show interest in Metal Gear]), and the response was a mere "Go to ****" and a "How come I laugh at this?". Can someone please tell me who Sephorah is (without being mean)?
http://www.sephora.com/

That's what Sephora is.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Not that You little ***** The video game character Sephiroth. Oh, and I wasn't joking.

P.S. Oh, and I remember seeing lists on the top 10 boss fights in Game informer and a PC world article. Sephiroth was #3 in boss fights and #2 in diabolical bosses. The Boss list has Mother brain (super metroid) and Psycho mantis edge him out in the encounter and only one video game villain was more diabolical, The original Donkey Kong (Yes, the Monkey actually beat a one winged fallen angel in diabolicalness. Here's something to help with your fears. 1/0)

P.S.S: I checked Sephiroth's page on the Final fantasy wiki, and it is really ****ing confusing. From what I got, He's a genetic experiment who was trained as a super soldier, went insane after finding out about the experiment program, destroyed the main character's home town (The main character's name is Cloud) Fell into a weird substance (which I forget), tries to get revenge on Humanity for a species he doesn't even belong to with a meteor, Tried to manipulate Cloud multiple times, and often uses prop forms to do his bidding. Whoever was the guy who said Metal gear was confusing clearly never played this game. I can actually make more sense out of the Metal Gear series in general than information from one character From Final Fantasy. Not A series I'm gonna jump into willingly. Here's a general rule of thumb with my preferance: The more reality based something is (Sci-fi not overly comboluted with magic stuff [Metroid is an example {Trust me, magic doesn't combolute it}]), the more I'm likely to get it and like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom