• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Every one is talking about the "Master Chief" guy. I looked on youtube and he some Gun wielding guy in Green Armor.

Also who the hell is Link? I hear that he in some game called the Legend of Zelda. But if your playing link why is it called the Legend of Zelda? And who the heck is Zelda?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
OK, I ask a simple question and I get plagiarized. Pikachu is a foot tall mouse with electricity powers (I think Digimon is a rip off of Pokemon). I can't help with Master Chief (I H8 Halo, Shall the game burn in eternal hellfire). I don't know the reason why they named the Legend of Zelda after the damsel in distress, but Link is a preteen-teenage boy who saves his homeland namely from a being named Ganon. Zelda is the damsel in distress in the series, but is better at defending herself than Mario's Damsel in distress, Peach. MUCH BETTER! oh, and if you wounder who Mario is, **** YOU! **** YOU TO ****!

P.S. The ask a simple yes seemingly stupid question is now patented by me. Only I can do it now, unless you seriously have 0 clue who a character is. If you have Brawl, All playable Characters are under this patent, and I know them all, even the details of Solid Snake's genome.

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

nah comon guys this is a forum for posting funny stuff and for the last 3 pages yous have done nothing but complain about others. theres only a few good things on them. really, this is a great thread and lets shape up before it gets locked, k pl0x?

(i said pl0x that means you cant refuse muahaahhahhaha)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yeah, well, No more stupid Questions, that was an accidental cheap shot. Sorry to all those I made lose to that. 1/0, shall the laws of physics be destroyed! (That was the joke, dividing by zero is just a mathematical error that any math teacher can explain)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I don't think that works as well as 1/0. Ask your math teacher, if they get stumped, you got a real puzzle on your hands.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3838034/28/Rebuilding

At least read ^^^^ that. It's a hilarious story(in my opinion), and this is only the 28th chapter.

Fox is an idiot, Zelda's a psychopath, Pit's.... Pit, Dedede's a gangsta, and everybody's insane. Here's an excerpt from that chapter:

"Awwwwwww yeah..." said the penguin in a deep voice. He set it down on the ground and pressed play.

A fresh urban beat began to play, and the penguin began to perform some dance moves.

“ – rap...” finished Kirby, looking at the penguin in disgust.

My name is D,

To,

Da Powa’ of three.

Dat’s what mah Waddle Dee *****es all call me.

I rule Dream Land wit’ mah iron fist,

Stealin’ cake to get the pink one pissed.

Kirby, yeah, he all up in my grill,

He ask ‘Where my cake?’, I tell him to chill.

Cause I is Dedede, straight up-G,

King D to da powa’ of three!”
rapped King Dedede, folding his arms in a rapper pose.

“That was the worst song ever,” scoffed Bowser. “Kirby, this is your villain? Lame!”

“You playa hatin’?” asked King Dedede, snarling at Bowser.

“Come on man, he’s right,” said Kirby. “You’re lame.”

“That’s just wack,” replied Dedede. “You just sayin’ that cause yo’ a racist, dawg.”

“Oh no, no, no,” intervened Meta-Knight. “Playing the racism card didn’t work when I wouldn’t let you kill Kirby last time, and it won’t work now.”

“Ear up, dawgs,” said Dedede, ignoring Meta-Knight. “I want to be one of you Super Smashizzles.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom