• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Simple. He was sitting on the counter and he was going to get off until his pants got caught on the handle.

Thus, making the droor open at moderate speed and agility.

Dangling in an acute angle, he cries for help. As a person sees what has happened in the kid's struggling situation, he humiliates him entirely.

In conclusion, the person takes a picture to share it to his family and friends on a website and a certain social network.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol droor

& he couldn't have been sitting on the counter.
there are bananas there.

TP

Smash Master
Guys, I think the Zelda boobs thing is referring to the Great Fairy at the top of the mountain in Ocarina of Time. Doesn't one of them tell you her sister is there?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Considering the style in which Link is drawn, I'm going to assume this is about the first game. And since Death Mountain is the final destination in that game, and Zelda is there waiting, that Zelda is the one Link is referring to.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
When I first read it, I immediately thought of Ocarina of Time, when Zelda tells you to get the Goron's Ruby from the top of Death Mountain. Because really, the comic doesn't imply that the Princess is actually being held captive on DM, or even that he's currently rescuing her at all. It's just saying that, for whatever reason, Link has to go ALL THE WAY TO DEATH ****ING MOUNTAIN, an arduous task, and that he hopes to be justly rewarded with some eye candy. Nothing more.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Guys, I think the Zelda boobs thing is referring to the Great Fairy at the top of the mountain in Ocarina of Time. Doesn't one of them tell you her sister is there?
No one can touch those boobs... If they try, they'd just get destroyed by thorns xD
Considering the style in which Link is drawn, I'm going to assume this is about the first game. And since Death Mountain is the final destination in that game, and Zelda is there waiting, that Zelda is the one Link is referring to.
But his hair is blonde... the first Zelda game til I think Link's Awakening, Link is busy being a brunette. Kinda throws your argument out the window :p
When I first read it, I immediately thought of Ocarina of Time, when Zelda tells you to get the Goron's Ruby from the top of Death Mountain. Because really, the comic doesn't imply that the Princess is actually being held captive on DM, or even that he's currently rescuing her at all. It's just saying that, for whatever reason, Link has to go ALL THE WAY TO DEATH ****ING MOUNTAIN, an arduous task, and that he hopes to be justly rewarded with some eye candy. Nothing more.
Man, you guys just completely overanalyzed this whole comic!!

It's probably based on Ocarina though seeing as most of the dude's drawings always refer to Ocarina of Time.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's funny, because I decided to go to his website.

The only thing suggesting it's based of OoT was the fact that he was making other comics based of OoT.

Can't blame me for making the assumption.

EDIT - Now that I looked at a few of them, there's a few based of the original game lore.

So, it could be about anything.

We're back to square one.

:sadsheep:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Nah, not at all.
I actually just linked to the site, because I was sure you'd appreciate seeing some of his other stuff as well.

No point in arguing over something that we can't really prove at all, non?

Also, I see you, Xaltis!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The LoZ game has to be the first one. In what other games does Link have the brown sleeves?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I remeber that zelda's boobs are the reason she has a sharp hitbox.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
*Reads Spelt's Post*

Oh.
No it isn't. It is factual. A bunch of Redditors and Reddit fanboys claim that all of the faces came from Reddit.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most of it is factual.

Also 4channers probably say the same thing.

Also also also it doesn't even really matter because all of those faces are crappy and dumb and i'm not sure why someone would want to claim responsibility for creating them.

Top Bottom