• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I lost to the number of "you totally deserved it"

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Facebook stuffs were good, but apart from that, these last few pages have been lackluster.

Anyway:
bumatlarge said:
I was going to make another topic, but I needed to humble some honchos.

Like a villain out of Samurai Jack, Buffafron rears his groovy head in GenV.

Before I rant on about why this guy doesnt give a **** bout you and your little fetish with tauros who is a bull, let me give a little history. Back in 1975, Shigeru Miyamoto got drunk with Satoshi Tajiri deep in the heart of texas at a discobar when they were young. They both had pokemon thought out already and how **** was gonna go down, when they saw a mechanical bull at a section of the bar. It looked something like this.

(that guy next to it is just some bamf who invented the move Swagger)

"CHIKUSHOO" Our lovely japanese buddies exclaimed. "Thats going in pokemon" Originally pokemon was going to be some epic as **** pick your own adventure book with like 9732 pages to it, but then video games came out. Well anyway, the bull. No western big shot could conquer the monster. The idea was already written in satoshi's little notebook for some bad*** bull thing with like three tails and jewels on its head. (steel types werent invented, because they both said that that would be a ******** imbalanced type and then they'd have to make it electric, LOL ELECTRIC). Suddenly, some black dude came into the bar and discoed over to the bull. He hopped on it and rode that bull through a whole 'Kool and the Gang' melody. He popped off that thang and danced with the asian amateurs til dusk, mentioning he used to ride buffalos back home. Too hungover, both the japanese juggalos forgot about him the next morning waking up in some saloon. Flash forward 35 years into the future, Miyamoto was flipping through his photo album and a hidden picture came out of the seam. It was a picture of him and Satoshi with afro man in front of the bull. It was signed "To M and T; Love Gary Oak" That night hit his mind like a afrobreak to the ribs. Do I need to explain further?

Ok, lets talk about the beehived carcharhinus leucas.

Apply any james brown quote to this image
AVERAGE KEYBOARD! He's normal typing. Good, as there is no other appropriate typing for something with an afro that large. And hes a buffalo. Sweet. Let's look at

STATISTICALS

HP 95
ATTACK 110
DEFENSE 95
SP. ATK 40
SP. DEF 95
SPEED 55

Look at that bulk mmph but that afro slows him down, well when was the last time you heard the term 'aerodynamic afro'? With that bulk, hes defintely got the stats to be dabbled with in OU. Still a shame he's soaked in Aunt Jemima's syrup when it comes to speed.
ABILITY TIME! Reckless is there for the less-educated 12 yr-olds to look at it and go "YO POWWA DAT BULL UP" What a bunch of ignormooses (lol). Herbivore is where it is at. Now that this thang eats veggies all day long, a variety of nooks appear viable in the OU situation. You'll be running this afromonster with 4x grass weak guys ofc. (Swampert obv, then rhyperior and that ninja turtle could be handy despite solid rock) Bam, you come in on some ******* trying to use grass (dont even think about trying to say grass isnt a common move type now that this covers what I will cover ina second) and Afromadadoor is on the scene with an afro twice as large then usual. Oh and he vegs out on non-attack grass too? LOL hope you subbed up breloom. And then all that jazz after spore also. You have oppurtunities now.

MOVAGE!
You got all this good stuff, use it. Afrobreak is your stab, love it, and dont worry about buffamon living too long, SE EQ megahorn are all lovely attacks. Be creative hes got protect, sub, SD and taunt. A bunch of other moves might be nice. If you REALLY REALY HATE that ******* mushroom with fists, oh look aerial ace (i dont know how OU will roll, but hey herbivore is only shared by one other poke, a mojorotoy of the time baffuron wont be seen coming). ill be quick on items, CB it if you wanna hit hard, or play ballsy with a sub/sd/taunt if you scouted the fool and throw a LO on it.

Jimi says you should all play nice now.

Top Bottom