• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

M@v

Subarashii!
Forgive me for the video, but I HAD to post this.

Its hillarious, but its also causing a lot of controversy.

===

It was meh.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't know if they were real, but that **** is staged. They hurt the kid on purpose, see how as he approaches she moves her **** up. ****in *****es.

Pi

Smash Hero
Okay now I think people are just recycling old pictures from the thread (which I guess is cool since a lot of people havent seen them but seriously). Still hillarious tho.
It's bound to happen, the problem usually lies in when people get butthurt about people re-posting pictures. Not Everyone Has Seen Them And Nobody Cares That You Have. (not directed at you RH)

At most we can simply ask for people to not knowingly re-post pictures they've seen in this thread, and sincerely try to only post pictures that you honestly feel will make others laugh. That is the intention of this thread, that and that alone.

Sylphic

Smash Rookie
Not really a ylyl pic, but it's still amazing(it could be a ylyl depending on your sense of humor)

Top Bottom