• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Also sorry if this has been posted already (or if everyone and their mom has seen it (more worried about the second part (also nested parentheses kick ***)))

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
IHSB gets an honorable mention for making me smile.

I'm sorry, I just love anime.
I like weeaboo **** just as much as the next gu.... ok, that's a lie. I like weeaboo **** quite a bit (some would say an unhealthy amount) more than the next guy, assuming the next guy in question isn't this dude:

But since so much of the humor derived from anime requires a stupidly high degree of knowledge about the medium, its fans, and the (lack of) culture, I don't really feel like posting it in this topic. I'd rather most of the pics in here be understandable to the majority of smashers, not just the weeaboo ******s.

Just this once, though, I'll break that rule to see what you think of this:

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Um, thanks IHSB but I really think you can do better (take as compliment I hope). Maybe you can break your rules one more time someday. And I don't think you have to know what anime something's from to smile about the wonderous stupidity some contain. Haruhi is just one of those animes that provides universal content, occasionally.

Top Bottom