• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I am going to strike you in the mouth.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
YOUTUBE'S VIEW COUNTER IS SLOWER THAN THE LIKE COUNTER
**** BRO

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Yes, that monster of a holiday that is slowly but surely consuming the entire year. It seems that Christmas rears its head earlier every year. When I was a kid, we certainly didn't hear about it before ****ing Halloween!

Some of you might be thinking that Christmas is a necessary evil in order to keep the economy going. That may be true, but the aspect of the holiday I wish to talk about is completely unnecessary, and absolutely evil:

Santa Claus.

Some of you may have been told lies about this seemingly jolly individual. Like "He's not real. He's just something our parents made up just like the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy." Bull****. He is very much real, and his threat is relevant to the SWF community.

The fat ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is an evil tyrant who has conquered the frozen north, displaced the polar bears (His factories even help contribute to global warming.), some evidence suggests that he was the one who shot Archduke Ferdinand, and he has enslaved most of the elven race and breeded them to be ******* so they cannot fight back.

Do you see the threat yet? Our beloved Rena is a female elf capable of reproduction, and thus, a target for "Saint" Nick. Even elves that are not corrupted by his selective breeding process are still valuable for producing more elves to be born into slavery.

We must protect The Children. No matter the cost.

So this year, I would like to prepare for the ****er's annual routine months in advance, possibly recruit more people to the cause of finally bringing him to justice.

As in, set up traps around our houses, and hope that eventually he'll be weakened enough from dealing with so many traps the entire night that he'll run out of magic, and finally taste death. Stuff like that. ANYTHING to at least slow down his evil agenda. (I'm not sure what it really is, but his advancements in weaponry he makes every year suggests that he has ambitions to take over more than just the northern frozen wastelands.)

Last year, I managed to take one of his robotic arms. (Yeah, I'm not the first one who tried to kill Santa.) I sold it on eBay so I could repair the wall that was destroyed in our battle. So yes, it CAN be done. However, I must warn you. Santa Claus is very dangerous. His weapons are more advanced than even that of the US military's experimental weapons. (Or maybe he steals them. One cannot be certain.)

Is anyone up to the task of defeating Santa Claus this year?

Jane

Smash Hero
^hooooly ****. motas post, although extremely amazing, didnt make me lose. the image above though finally did me in.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Lick my taint dude. I know that. I just thought it looked cool. ****. You can't let anyone have fun, can you?
Oh, well you must be new to the internet.
Let me summarize something for you....
80% OF YOUTUBE COMMENTS ARE COMMENTING ABOUT THE VIEW/LIKE COUNTER
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Imadeyouagoatbutieatedit
Jane... I... I think I love you.
Take it off. Take your clothes off.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Not in Atlantic South there isn't.
Although if it is anywhere else, want... Although he is prolly talking about 4chan

Top Bottom