• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, what i meant to put was: I stopped checking this thread because of crashic.

. . . . . .hes still here

*leaves thread*

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know, I got the whole "I'm too insecure in my own existence to see that others might see things funny, exciting, sad, touching, or any other emotion that I do not offends me and challenges my false sense of reality that I feel the need to insult others for their taste" Yeah. I got ya.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
no you didnt get me.

what i meant was: you keeping putting up stupid things that arent funny.

im 100% positive at least 75% of the community thinks so too.

just becuase YOU(crashic) think its funny doesnt mean it is(it really isnt).

same goes for me i guess, but when i look at alot of your posts from different people's views i still cant seem to do the one thing i do best.

laugh.

no offense, it has just gotten really annoying, i havent laughed at this thread since like the 3rd page, before it became "YOURE CRASHIC YOU POST YOU WIN"

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
no you didnt get me.

same goes for me i guess, but when i look at alot of your posts from different people's views i still cant seem to do the one thing i do best.

laugh.

no offense, it has just gotten really annoying, i havent laughed at this thread since like the 3rd page, before it became "YOURE CRASHIC YOU POST YOU WIN"
Humor is subjective. Overruled.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But then everyone was Kubo Tite.

And this topic was closed.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
no you didnt get me.

laugh.

Wow, okay, I'm sorry, but you really are a dumb ****, ya know that? Honestly, You are claiming that because YOU don't laugh at them, that NO ONE can. It is this kind of arrogant behaior, this belief that only your reality is true that really puts this world in a **** whole. Understand that there are plenty of people who will have largely differnt opinions of you, respect their opinions, as they in no way effect you.

also
LOST LOLOL
I'm disappointed Crashic, all of you previous ones were funny.
The wtf factor got me
This one got me so bad. Why would that happen?
he took the following picture from where I posted
o.o the face got me.
is that actually on a street? lol nice
xDDDDDDD

t(-_-)t crashic
lol! thats hilarious!

Pi

Smash Hero
Crashic you don't understand.
You, and the people who agree with you, don't get to decide what is funny.

Blatt Blvd does.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
crashic youre a moron and if i see you in person im gonna wreck you IRL.

and LOL @ nes N00b(or winnar? wtf).

crashic really isnt funny.

his jokes are like "what do you get when you cross a dragon and a fly? a dragon fly HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

the people who think crashic is funny also enjoy watching carlos mencia, jeff dunham, and the blue collar tards.

xif please change the title to the blue collar comedy thread.

edit: also all the people you listed that "LOLED" at your posts also, for the most part, posted a bunch of crashic humor esq bull shizwiz.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgbNymZ7vqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgbNymZ7vqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Even if you don't actually laugh aloud, I hope you find it as entertaining as I did.
And yes I'm bending the rules a bit.

Top Bottom