• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
when you are literally still playing when you are dead for some time. Also, when you whack away at shadows with a please fill in close combat object in Brawl here. And finally, when you can't seem to pick just one thing to fill in the blank.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
You know you've played too much Brawl when before pitching the ball, you shield and roll at the same time to attempt a glide toss.

ElectroBlooper

Smash Cadet
You know you've played too much brawl when...

...your reaction to the phrase"D3's sh bair outprioritizes Oli's fair and fsmash" isn't "wtf?" but "this nub doesn't even understand disjointed hitboxes!"

...you see "sh it" and read it as "short hop it."

...you hate writing 500 word essays for school but don't think twice about posting pages of tactical analysis on a videogame site. (for all the students on the board)

...you get irritated on sunny days because the light makes it harder to see your television screen.

...you think that Azen and Ken are household names.

...you have any idea who Azen and Ken are.

...you are thinking about switching mains from your favorite character to a higher tier one, and consider this a moral dilemma.

...you have found anything in this thread funny.

...you have contributed to or read anything on this site.

...you even know this site exists.

...you have become so used to brawl physics that actual physics start to feel strange and uncomfortable.

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
ElectroBlooper said:
...you have found anything in this thread funny.

...you have contributed to or read anything on this site.

...you even know this site exists.
Hmm, seems I've played too much, and I haven't even played it. 29 days! (w00t)

~N-pie

Amide

Smash Lord
You know you've played too much brawl when...

...your reaction to the phrase"D3's sh bair outprioritizes Oli's fair and fsmash" isn't "wtf?" but "this nub doesn't even understand disjointed hitboxes!"
That for some reason, I think is one of the better ones.

You know you play too much brawl when you complain that Brawl is more technical than life.

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
you kno you played too much when you have 2 copies of the game
you kno you played to much when you do a sex tornado to your girlfriend knowing it it eats through things.
yes i main metaknight

Charizard92

Smash Champion
when your pulse is playing your favorite song, and when you manage to force your parents to say all the characters names right.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You know when you play too much Brawl when you ask your friend to stand at one end of your appartment hallway, then go to the other end, pick up speed, jump, then falcon knee :)
I lol'ed. I totally pictured myself doing that.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I am not clever enough for a joke, but serious thumb cramps tells me to stop playing...:)

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I just can't stop kneeing my friend on the spine every time I see him XD. If he's not looking at me I run, jump and knee him in the back XD its hilarious even the people on my school who don't know anything about Brawl laugh.

Also when you yell (Falcon) KICK! when kicking someone.

When you Air dodge someone if you're in a hurry to go through them and they're blocking the way.

You Air-dodge your way through tight places.

You can actually do an air attack, me myself I can do a flying kick and most of the time relate it to smash XD...

When you saw Speed Racer and got excited at: Snake and Sonic Boom Boom's names.

When you saw Speed Racer and thought that it looked too "F Zero-ish".

When you saw the WALL-E trailer and automatically thought: "OMG ROB's MOVIE I G2G SEE IT!"

Guilty of ALL OF THESE.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
I have quite a few... :D

- you play Sonic on Genesis and press up+B hoping for a Spring Jump.
Dude, I've actually really done that! I have Sonic on the virtual console and was playing wit ha friend and was completely baffled as to why my spring wasn't working. Once I realized that my wrong I laughed... and my friend made fun of me...

You know you've played too much Brawl when....

• you sing out "gonna smash some things... gonna smash some things... gonna smash some things..." to the melody of the games theme song.

• you try to gimp your friend in real life just because you can...

• you try Snake Dashing people that you don't like in real life.

• you have nightmares involving the quotes: "you can't defeat me!" "The fight is on!" "You're not ready yet!" and ofcourse "yayaayayaya yaayyayayayayayayayaaa"

• you try to spot-dodge a bus.

• while playing Melee, you assume that you'll auto sweet-spot the ledge, but instead die.

• while playing Melee you continuously SD due to ridiculous attempts of killing people off the level and render yourself unable to recover.

• while playing Melee you attempt to air-dodge multiple times over a chasm then fall and die.

• you jump at walls hoping to cling to them like Sheik.

• you fall in real life and try teching from it.

• you download Brawls music via torrents then sleep to it.

• you've had a dream that you've found a way to L-cancel.. then woke up saddened by the reality of things.

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
When you try to make your own Zero Suit and weapon just so you can run around paralyzing people.
When you audition for a talent show by singing the opening to brawl, fire emblem, and mona's pizza/ashley's song in japanese.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
When you find out that you can Dash Dance in Kirby Squeak Squad and found out a use for it. (Woah, I've done this).
When you try to Falcon Kick... in real life. (I have done this)
When you try to argue over the pronounciation of Primid with your friend (by the way, it's Primid with a long I, not a short I) (I have done this)

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
you know you've been on smashboards too long when you put your mouse over the title of a myspace bulletin to see whats inside..haha

Charizard92

Smash Champion
When you die, others will know you play smash too much if the autopsy reveals that your brain is in the colors of your main.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
When you answer questions in your test with your favourite characters:

Example:

________________?

Your ans: Toon Link rulez

_______________?

Your ans: You draw the smash symbol.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
More!:

Name a famous explorer

Your ans: OLIMAR!

What is the ideal mark on this test?

Your ans: 0%! You have a smaller chance of being KO'd!

Create an event that is impossible of happening:

Your ans: Having (Insert third-party character here) in SSB4.

Create an event that is a 1/35 chance:

Ans: Getting a Toon Link when you pick "Random".

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
More!:

Name a famous explorer

Your ans: OLIMAR!

What is the ideal mark on this test?

Your ans: 0%! You have a smaller chance of being KO'd!

Create an event that is impossible of happening:

Your ans: Having Geno in SSB4.

Create an event that is a 1/35 chance:

Ans: Getting a Toon Link when you pick "Random".
All Fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom