• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know your a noob at smash when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
you know when you're a noob when you create "event 50" and claim you are undefeated and play as two masterhands with a partner

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
uhh...unnecessary information. anything about knowing that someone's a noob?
not quite unnecessary, you said whoever doesn't have 3D8 is a noob, right
I dont consider myself a noob, and I use 3D7, so your statement should be wrong.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You know you are a noob when half the time, you camp.

EDIT: You REALLY KNOW you are a noob if...you play as Master Hand, and you modded your opponent to be a polygon Link, and you said you're the best when everyone knows you did the noobiest thing.
HAHA people who only camp are noobs, people who try to hide are even funnier=the stupidity of it all.

You know you are a noob when your partner is getting teamed and is dying, but you continue running away like a coward, especially if you lose in the end. :laugh:

You know you are a noob when you complain about lag in a game that doesn't have any lag.

You know you are a noob when you talk about how you beat the all the best ssb 64 players like they were noobs, and you lose to someone who you don't KO, who first introduces themself to you by saying "Hi, this is my first time ever playing Super Smash Bros.", and they really mean it!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
You know you are a noob when you dont notice and lag when there are lag. Even little lag waves can mess you up. Some lag makes the emu go 40 fps. Some lags are sudden and short. Some lags are the cause of desync.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
LOLipop i just noticed now. but it really is just a typo. its not about smash either.

Quaz

Smash Master
you know you're a n00b when you get so pissed off at the game just for getting owned by someone you don't know... to the point where you wanna quit... I almost quit yesturday for getting owned by whaahppnd.. he knows..he knows... :urg:

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
you know ur a noob wen u try to out-talk me. I am sorry but taht is impossible! i will fukig pwn u guys with my words! u CANT STOP THIS PIECE!!!! ydadadada

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
you know you're a n00b when you get so pissed off at the game just for getting owned by someone you don't know... to the point where you wanna quit... I almost quit yesturday for getting owned by whaahppnd.. he knows..he knows... :urg:
thats not really being noob.... its not like you left in the middle of a game...

you know you're a noob when you pause the game when you've lost in a FFA and quit so it ruins the game for others
or when you pause when you're 3 lives down in a 1v1 and quit

or you fake a desynch when you're losing

or when a desynch happens for real and you say "nice fake desynch" to your opponent and refuse to play them again *cough* DUSTMAN *cough*

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Quaz said:
you know you're a n00b when you get so pissed off at the game just for getting owned by someone you don't know... to the point where you wanna quit... I almost quit yesturday for getting owned by whaahppnd.. he knows..he knows...
I did the same thing. And broke my desk. But I got beaten by the worst character in the game T_T Link.

You know you're a noob when LINK 4 stocks you.

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
it was sensei who played that link.

you know youre a noob when you DJC off the edge. =/ lol

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You don't know you're a noob, but you are one when you think you're good because you can beat a team of 3 level 9 computers ;)

You know your a noob at smash bros. when you are bored and make a cynical attempt to entertain us with a repetitive forum game which are generally not entertaining at all,and in reality,said ideals really don't contribute to the assumption made based on the topic and eventually turns into spam.

I'm booooored!!!!!!*Goes to Sleep*

XD

Thino

Smash Master
You know your a noob at smash bros. when you are bored and make a cynical attempt to entertain us with a repetitive forum game which are generally not entertaining at all,and in reality,said ideals really don't contribute to the assumption made based on the topic and eventually turns into spam.

I'm booooored!!!!!!*Goes to Sleep*

XD
wait...what?

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
...when the only time you do 'tilt' moves is when you mess up smash moves.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
When you lose 2 matches on kaillera, then win one, and say ''YOU SUCK!'' to your opponent, and leave the game. Just happened to me, and I was sandbagging lol.. his exact words

''Why were u taunting me, U SUCK'' *has left the game.* *has left the channel*

I think his name was EG or something, dont play him.

A) he sucks
B) he has no class.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
you KNOW you are a noob when you lag. im talking to the ones who can prevent the lag. yall laggers are just stupid enough to leave programs on like maybe this Limewire thingy. seriously! i once said to a random guy,"why are you lagging?" then she said,"im downloading some songs." wtffa was she dling? some omgglypuffs? limewire needs to stfuppercut. then we'll all be saying,"LOLipop"

ur a noob if u cant understand internet language.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
you KNOW you are a noob when you lag. im talking to the ones who can prevent the lag. yall laggers are just stupid enough to leave programs on like maybe this Limewire thingy. seriously! i once said to a random guy,"why are you lagging?" then she said,"im downloading some songs." wtffa was she dling? some omgglypuffs? limewire needs to stfuppercut. then we'll all be saying,"LOLipop"

ur a noob if u cant understand internet language.
Err.....what? I wouldn't call that "internet language", I'd call that "I can't be bothered to type an extra few letters per word, so I'll make everyone else suffer as they have to try and realise what I'm saying". Anyway, is this "Random guy" also a girl? You've confused me. And what are "Omgglypuffs"? If it's a new phrase you're trying to put out there, it's not working.

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
You don't know you're a noob, but you are one when you think you're good because you can beat a team of 3 level 9 computers ;)
my ness lost to a team of kirby, mario, and pikachu (all lvl 9) on dreamland lol. i must be a noob :laugh:

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
lol dont sweat it. you can't play ness and i can't either. i just grab faster i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom