• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know your a noob at smash when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The fourm game thats loads of fun and pretty funny too!
All you have to do is type something that begins with "you know your a noob at smash when..."

I'l start
You know your a noob at smash when you think mewtwo and goku are playable characters (Alot of people on gamefaq's think this XD)

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
You know your a noob at smash when you start complaining about the other have cheated (it ocurred)

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
when you ask how to attack. (some guy thinks i said this for melee; i actually said what button do you press to tech and i guess he wasn't good enough to know what that was)

also, many of the people at gamefaqs are vets who are purposely pretending to think that.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
You know you're a noob when you think there are missiles in this game.

haha got you jaime there's no ****in missiles lol. :chuckle:

greenblob

Smash Lord
You still can't get on the ladder.
I think I've played 3 sets against YBOMB so far, and he swept every one.

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
you know you're a noob at smash when you say "What? no ITEMS???" before a game starts.

you know you're a noob at smash when you say "you wouldn't have won if there wasn't a grab button"

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
you know you're a noob at smash when you host a game and you haven't unlocked all the characters (ITS an EFFING GAME SHARK CHEAT) yet.

hahahaha, amen dash fox

you know you're a noob when you complain about how you don't have a controller and thats the only reason you lost and you add that if we played on a 64 you would pwn...

dwp171

Smash Apprentice
you know you're a noob if you are ever the winner of a match played on mushroom kingdom

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
you know you're a noob if you are ever the winner of a match played on mushroom kingdom
actually chances are... you dont win if you are a noob...

you know you're a noob when you complain that your opponent grabs too much

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a noob when you roll more than you attack

You know you're a noob when you avoid people with mario and spam fireballs

You know you're a noob when you think SHDL means sexy hoes drinking liquor

You know you're a noob when you triple post ;D (cmaster) *AHEM*

Mura

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a noob when you play through several rounds of team battle only to realize team attack is not on.

You know you're a noob when your Yoshi DJC's over the edge...three times.

You know you're a noob when you miss z-cancels. =)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
U know ur a noob at smash when u pause a game, wait for the person to leave, then say u pwned them (Idk if this was used or not. I remember hearing it but w/e. I just didnt know there were more smilies and i wanted to use one :p)

:bumper: BUMPER FTW!

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
If your idea of a good smash match is a kirby ditto on Great Fox with Pokeballs, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you think Kirby's utilt combos are hard to do, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you think Isai isn't all that in a bag of potato chips, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you try to spot dodge a forward smash, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you play full screen and choose a random stage in the same session, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you pause right before leaving the party, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you complain that your opponent jumps too much, you just might be a smash n00b (true story).

If the most you can type is single words in all caps, you just might be a smash n00b.

If you ask your opponent to go easy on you, and he/she actually does, and then you say your opponent sucks in the lobby...then both of you just might be smash n00bs.

MarioKiller

Smash Rookie
You know you´re a smash n00b when you use nicknames like "ProSmashEr", "UCantTouchThis" or "SSBChampion" .

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
You know you are a noob when your only moves are grabs, and they aren't in ANY combos.

You know you are a noob when you counter pick every time.

You know you are a noob when you barely won against a "noob".

You know you are a noob when your attacks miss.

You know you are a noob when you posted a "you know you are a noob" reply to call someone a noob. as a matter of fact...

You know you are a noob when you call someone a noob.

You know you are a noob if you cant shorthop...Well maybe not. you would be too noobish to know if you didnt know shorthopping.

You know you are a noob when half the time, you camp.

You know you are a noob when your teammate needs help, but you decided on attacking the guy you were still after, and then you and your teammate dies.

You know you are a noob if now you noticed i just acted like a noob.

*huff huff* too much noob talk...

You are not a noob if you know what you're stupid at.

EDIT: You REALLY KNOW you are a noob if...you play as Master Hand, and you modded your opponent to be a polygon Link, and you said you're the best when everyone knows you did the noobiest thing.

You know you are a noob if you dont have Jabo's Direct 3D8, or don't know how to use it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom