• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You hate Geno? This is your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorya

Smash Ace
I ain't from Va, I just dwell here son, know what I'm sayin? I'm straight outta Patterson NJ baby.

So c'mon bro, lets scrap and throw down. Unless you've already wet yourself. :cool:
yea...I already wet myself laughing soo hard at you and Del's "tough talk":laugh:

Yaya

Smash Champion
So now your flirting with Del?

So you have posted a pointless thread, your posts have led me to believe you are ********.

Flirting with Del like that now makes you gay.

And I'm guessing you're also ugly.

You're a triple threat!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
This is funny how defensive people are getting. Why do you care if someone doesn't like Geno? I don't like him either. He's the only character I don't really want to see in Brawl. Sorry to his fans, but I think he's fugly.
Ohhhh we're way pass Geno. I just wanna give Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio (Zorya) a phat lip and throw em into traffic.

RDK

Smash Hero
Zorya forgets that he automatically fails because he's ARGUING OVER THE INTERNET.

Go commit sepukken for us. Do the world a favor. Be an hero.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"So you have posted a pointless thread, your posts have led me to believe you are ********.

You're a triple threat!"

Epic win. Epic win, yaya. Aniway, this thread is hilarious.

Zorya

Smash Ace
I don't even know you personally but I find it easy to believe that you'd be nasty enough to attempt it.
Are you hinting at something? I find it easy to beleive that u been there already.

So now your flirting with Del?

So you have posted a pointless thread, your posts have led me to believe you are ********.

You're a triple threat!
How you came to that conclusion puzzles me. Dont put your experiences with Del on me...

Ohhhh we're way pass Geno. I just wanna give Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio (Zorya) a phat lip and throw em into traffic.
If I'm Leo...then you must be Rose. no questions about it...

Shuma

Smash Hero
"The ignorant should shut the hell up to what is going on"

But you support Porygon Z lolololololol.

Zorya

Smash Ace
LMAO!! Then I suggest you get ya trash in the nearest tub and go wash that urine off ya scrub.

Don't forget to use The Bubbles.:p
stop....stop:laugh: ****stas being tough over the internet is TOO funny!!!! you need a gurl bro....:laugh:

Geno is totally irrelevant to the Smash series!!

Del Money

Smash Champion
you would want to find out, wouldnt you??
Maybe if you were a chick. I think it's so hot to hook up with girls you just recently argued with...even if they hate yours guts at the time but they're too horny to control their hormones. I dunno...maybe it's just me.

Aniway, this thread is hilarious.
I agree, I'm getting my 4chink-lulz for the night.

Anyways, Patriots 19 - 0 HOOYAH!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh, YAY I hate Geno! ^There, I got you back on topic.

I can see why anyone will love their favorite character to be in Brawl, but Geno over several other people for Brawl... hmmmmm I'd go with the others: Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, maybe a Young Link again. Seriously, it'd be best with the returnee's than someone like Geno. He's almost as bad as the suggestion for Pac-Man.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Maybe if you were a chick. I think it's so hot to hook up with girls you just recently argued with...even if they hate yours guts at the time but they're too horny to control their hormones. I dunno...maybe it's just me.

I agree, I'm getting my 4chink-lulz for the night.

Anyways, Patriots 19 - 0 HOOYAH!
I rest my case....

exactly right,

Loooooni= FAIL

Zorya= WIN

got a problem, i dont care GTFO!!!
I totally agree, Zorya's sooo pimp!!!!!!!!
good boy.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"I only have that sig because I LIKE CONKER, but believe it or not....he'd be a better, more interesting character than your woody...Geno."

Zorya

Smash Ace
Heh, YAY I hate Geno! ^There, I got you back on topic.

I can see why anyone will love their favorite character to be in Brawl, but Geno over several other people for Brawl... hmmmmm I'd go with the others: Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, maybe a Young Link again. Seriously, it'd be best with the returnee's than someone like Geno. He's almost as bad as the suggestion for Pac-Man.

Yes and he is TOOO random of a choice for a playable....Takamaru is WAYYYY more relevant considering that he was one of the pioneers for the Famicom.

RDK

Smash Hero
Yay, this thread is like 4chan now! Way to go, Zorya. Reap the benefits.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
We need mods that sleep all day and moderate all night. Then we wouldn't get such stupid threads. Seriously, why do you go outta the way to start flames OP?
Indeed. But you guys are lucky I'm too tired to hand out spam warnings.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wild Mic appeared!

Wild Mic used Warnings!

You take X warning points!

Mic gains 128 exp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom