• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys are gonna love me...

Fredd

Smash Apprentice
I`m not sure if this is the right section to ask but,
How do you get the one Ice Climber to 'walk' to the side you want it to when the other is holding onto the opponent?
And how do you charge your smashes while holding onto an opponent?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
to walk : after you grab you slightly tilt the joystick left or right.
to smash: after you grab you just charge a smash like normal and nana will charge a smash

Straylit

Smash Cadet
to walk : after you grab you slightly tilt the joystick left or right.
to smash: after you grab you just charge a smash like normal and nana will charge a smash
Thats not entirely true about the charged smash attacks. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt while charging it with A. To ensure that one of the climbers doesnt throw the direction you smash before the charge, use the cstick+Z to charge your smash.

TDAP

Smash Cadet
Can you please show me the video? My Wii Number is 5741 5800 7487 3978 it's been urkin me for so long.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Do you people even read ;_;?

The video was released a long time ago..

TKD

Smash Lord
LOL!!!!!

Seriously?

LOL.

You didn't even do an infinite. No one would ever ban what you just did. They wouldn't even think about it. You set yourself right next to the edge and only did 2 alternating throws. That doesn't show consistancy.

Go to Final Destination and kill Jigglypuff/Olimar/Bowser/Snake off of the top of the stage with one grab. Preferably on someone who is trying to struggle out. A level 9 computer would work.

I bet you won't be able to get a video of that, or even this CG, which is popo dthrow --> Nana Bthrow on these characters without ****loads of practice.

All of that sounds easy. And dthrow to bthrow is old. It's an alternative to fthrow to bthrow, which I used to do because characters like MK are harder to fthrow chain than to dthrow chain.

Now, I just dthrow chain to the edge and spike...snake isn't hard to fthrow chain to spike either, if you actually main the IC.

Oh, off the TOP of the stage? Why would people go through the trouble doing a really long chaingrab to death that could fail, when they could do a quick and easy one that's almost sure to work?

I'm sorry if I'm replying to an old, useless thread, it does seem so.

lain

Smash Master
Wait, so is this just popo dthrow -> nana bthrow?

Cause if so, I've been doing this since like, the day I picked up IC's.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wait, so is this just popo dthrow -> nana bthrow?

Cause if so, I've been doing this since like, the day I picked up IC's.
This thread was made before you picked up ICs LOL. This thread is REALLY old. I don't know why someone brought it back up.

Also, this was the first proof of Nana being able to Bthrow to Popo without having to pivot.

And yeah...this is SUPER old.

Top Bottom