• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys are gonna love me...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Its here now :p

Edit: Wow, just wow. That is epic. Can you escape it?
Nope :).

Which would you say looks cooler, mine or just the bthrows? The just the bthrows seem to make you move more then my method as well >_> lol. I want to go learn the bthrows though..looks fun.

Also, I can do alternating fthrows all the way across fd now consistantly...yay ^_^.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm i think yours looks cooler. Would you be able to use it on Wifi? I want it done on me =] Dont ask me why :p
I can try. It's Harder with the lag. Make a room and I will join at some point.

Also, Void, it looks like when you bthrow you pivot grab them with the other climber. This seems hard >_>.

When I do my Dthrow to Backthrow I don't need to pivotgrab. Maybe you are trying to pivotgrab when trying my method? It's not nessasary. You can bthrow to popo with nana without pivoting.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Wait, so this is just alternating dthrows and bthrows? Nintendude1189 discovered that quite a while ago and I've already used it in two tournaments. >_>

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else willing to try to get it on youtube? You really need to see it to see how effective it is.
Sure thing, if you still want this done, I gave you my numbers in an earlier post, if you've already sent it to me, I can get it up and running in less than 30 minutes(If you haven't seen the last post, my Brawl FC is 0301-9700-1373, not the one listed in my profile, the Wii FC IS the one in the profile though).
If you haven't sent it yet, then do, I can get it up in about 30 minutes from the minute I get it.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
can you send it to me too Hylian? I secondary IC's... I would like to see this... My wii code is 7553 4665 5462 4691... and my brawl code is on the left.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sure thing, if you still want this done, I gave you my numbers in an earlier post, if you've already sent it to me, I can get it up and running in less than 30 minutes(If you haven't seen the last post, my Brawl FC is 0301-9700-1373, not the one listed in my profile, the Wii FC IS the one in the profile though).
If you haven't sent it yet, then do, I can get it up in about 30 minutes from the minute I get it.

I added your brawl and wii code, but it still says awaiting registrations from you. Add me. If you have already, then I guess its just waiting or something <_<.

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I added you a few hours back, on both Brawl and the Wii... Iunno, maybe it is 'waiting for registration' =/

@VV, Well, there's never a reason not to learn something new. and I do really like those CGs.

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
i REALLY want to see this since IC are one of my two mains now...and i love teh little eskimos to death....now let them rain death upon their opponents...

My wii code is:1449 0813 1131 7513
my brawl code is:2492 3778 8468

EDIT: Hylian, I added you so just PM me back when you have me added and can send the video :D, thank you in advance!

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
This is actually really disappointing.

I don't understand how they could break the ice climbers in melee .. get them banned from tournament play, and then release a new game with the exact same problem?

Are the people that made this game really that obnoxiously stupid?
Very disappointing indeed.

My entire opinion of brawl has been lowered with what I've read here.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Characters were never banned in Melee tournaments, and wobbling was only banned at certain events. Not to mention, this isn't wobbling; it involves actually throwing your opponent, and is much harder to consistently do than wobbling. Who knows if alternate throwing will even be banned at Brawl tournaments.

My opinion of Brawl has been lowered for other reasons.

Hikarihoshi

Smash Cadet
Can you send it to me too? Mine is:

Wii code: 3681-8359-3132-0142
Brawl code: 3222-5246-4354

I can't wait!!! >_<

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
My mistake on the technicalities.. but I think my main point still stands.
How could you release something this broken for two versions back to back? =/

Doesn't this make brawl out to be a joke as a competitive game?

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
Dam, this sounds interesting.
Hylian could you send the replay to me?

Wii code: 0649 3297 1170 1903

Brawl FC: 3909 7186 1363

Thanks.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Hylian, could you send me the chain grab combo replay?

My Wii # is 4744 9908 9585 2536
and my Brawl Friend Code is 2878-9270-4442.

Thanks, this sounds like an awesome find!

Sakurai himself tested all characters in Brawl for balance issues. He got rid of wobbling, synched the ICs more strongly, and made Nana recover better, but I doubt that he is a big Ice Climbers main. He probably did not know what to look for when testing the game. These broken alternate grabs were not in melee, so he probably did not think to try out different desynched grab abuses. What might seem blindingly obvious to us now isn't nearly as obvious to a single person. Still though, he could have done a better job.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I'm in the middle of nowhere, so I'm quite positive I won't be able to tell anyone, even if this wasn't going to get out. But I'll keep hush hush, as you have me intrigued.

My wii number is 5488 3300 1254 8809, and the Brawl code is 0473 7485 2956.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Since when does Uthrow KO @ ~95% Idk ICs well so that through me off a bit. More so than the broken chain grab which I figured was bound to happen.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ugh.

Ok, seriously guys. I just came back from work, and I have 28 new pm's. I cant send everyone the replay. Can someone PLEASE put this on youtube, and can people who already have the replay share it?

Thanks.

You know what the best part is? I litterally picked up IC's 5 days ago.

:).

Also, at the very end I mess up the timing. The timing changes as % goes up, also the timing is different for every character. I have practiced though and I can do it pretty consistantly vs every character. Give me a few days, and I will never mess it up.

Note: I was rediculously technical in melee. Like...almost on par with Silent Wolf technical. (Yes I have played him.) Thats how I learned this so fast >_>. Its not easy. :).
your tech skill is nowhere near mine, you have no clue, shut up. you played me a very long time ago, when my tech skill was actually comparable to others lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
your tech skill is nowhere near mine, you have no clue, shut up. you played me a very long time ago, when my tech skill was actually comparable to others lol
And how exactly do you know how technical I am? I never said I am more technical then you. I said I was close. And I believe I am.

I didn't even consider myself technical at FC. I was soooo bad back then. Now though, I would say I am pretty close to you. I can do almost everything with fox consistantly. I can JC shines against walls to an upsmash consistantly to kill people. I can cruel waveshine. I can turnaround waveshine characters in matches. I can turn around JC shine with fox consistantly, pivot 100%. SWD 100%. Lowrider 100%. Flatland infinite and follow smash DI consistantly. Move forward while JC shines.

I'm sure you can do all this and more, but so far with fox I would say I could duplicate anything you do with little practice.

I don't really see how my tech skill isn't at least close to yours, or closer then most people are anyways. I havent found anything with fox that someone else could do that I couldn't.

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Ok, seriously guys. I just came back from work, and I have 28 new pm's. I cant send everyone the replay. Can someone PLEASE put this on youtube, and can people who already have the replay share it?

Thanks.
I just woke up, I'll check if the replay finally arrived, if it has I'll upload it right away.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For some reason, When I try to send the replay only some of my friends show up, not all of them.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
>.>...it is wwaaaayyyy harder then wobbling.

I will tell you this:

You can 0 - Death every character in this game with this :).
the "wobbles" or i like to call it the "Irish IG" wasnt hard to learn at all...but i would love to see this replay of yours since i do main the IC'S add my brawl code and i will pm my wii code to u. ill add you as soon as i get home :)

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I finally recieved the replay, and it's well on it's way to Youtube right now, I estimate it being around 15 minutes for a link to be ready, 'just bare with me just a bit longer', (So you can be sure it'll take at least 3 monthes XD)(Sakurai quotes FTW))

Top Bottom