• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
This was a real conversation I had in reference to today's pic.

"
Look! Chrom was confirmed!"

"No he wasn't, that's just some guy with a sword."

"That's who/what Chrom is! Some guy with a sword!"
You know things are depressing when "some guy with a sword" is the best description someone can come up with him.

Though I would describe him as "Lord Corn, that guy with the big bulbous booty from Reddit who ate Banjo and plows through 20Ibs of ***** and ass whether you want it or not. Oh, and he wants Janet Jackson to shake it up baby."

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Chrom likes Janet Jackson, but not Michael Jackson...

Also, let's discuss what Fire Emblem is REALLY about.

Stone statues.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Let me break down FE for everyone:

They B N Yo
Marth
Ike

The "Likelys" (AKA **** tier)
Roy
Chrom

The "Wildcards"
Lyn
Lucina

Everyone else (AKA the interesting characters)

So much Janet hate, are we forgetting she didn't molest children? Also, "All For You" rocks my socks.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

They B N Yo
Marth
Ike

Roy
Chrom

The "Wildcards"
Lyn
Lucina

So much Janet hate, are we forgetting she didn't molest children? Also, "All For You" rocks my socks.
I wish we'd get a wildcard,
**** Corn and Rye

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So conclusion, playable characters in Smash Bros. for the Fire Emblem cast:

-Marth
-Ike
-Stone Statue 1
-Stone Statue 2

I think Stone Statue is best Lord now.

**** Landmaster and Waluigi.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Speaking of the Devil's Ax, another Troll item in Smash will be gladly accepted, maybe make it similar to something awesome, so people might want to try and grab it. :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I actually do like ph1r3. :roypm:

Okay, new roster for Fire Emblem:

-Marth
-Ike
-ph1r3
-Stone Statue (with Devil Axe)

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks

They B N Yo
Marth
Ike

Roy
Chrom

The "Wildcards"
Lyn
Lucina

What about Robin and Micaiah?

I feel Micaiah is especially underrated.

Blaziruku

Smash Rookie
I feel she's exactly rated. She's a better option than all four of the more likely characters, bar maybe Lyn.
Eh, I heard Sakurai say that Ike and Chrom are both very popular, so I think Chrom would more likely get a boost (especially since the game was very well regarded, compared to Radiant Dawn, even though i thought the game itself was great). She would be cool to play though, using tomes and stuff (her specials could be Thunder, Fire, Wind, Light/Darkness) I just want there to be three representatives.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
I would love devil's axe item.

Also why does every say micaiah would use wind/fire/thunder magic? She only uses light magic.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Also why does every say micaiah would use wind/fire/thunder magic? She only uses light magic.
Because light magic sux

Could be because DLC!Micaiah uses Anima/Dark Magic(because she's a Dark Mage for some reason). Not to mention that it wouldn't be the first time that Sakurai has given characters abilites that they didn't use in their own games(i.e. Ness/Lucas with Offensive PSI attacks).

Blaziruku

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure he didn't.

I'd imagine it's a made up source.
Yeah sorry about that, I read it somewhere on the boards from someone :p But I'd imagine it be at least partly true, since Ike is a decent smash character, featured on the two games on the consoles over here in NA and Chrom being a real popular character in Awakening (+ it doesn't hrut he's the main "guy" besides ur own created char).

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
what's that old quote again?
"Believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear?"

Shinpichu's got a good topic that I believe we have talked about before, but it wouldn't hurt to again.
FE Items!
The Devil Axe Idea would be good, expecially if you pick it up. It would only trigger when it hits something (even walls like as Snake's stage), but it damages you when it doesn't work rather than knocking you out.

Reeking Box: Throw it on the ground, and a random amount of Risen's pop out, anywhere between 1 to 5. Occasionally, an Anna pops out as well, and gives out an item if she is not damaged by the risen and is kept alive.

Naga's Tear: GIves the player a slight amount additional strength and defensive properties. They player will retain them until they lose a life.

Lockpick: By using it, with one strike it can steal an opponent's item. Can also steal an opponent's attack like Link's bomb. One use only.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Lockpick: By using it, with one move it can steal an opponent's item. Can also steal an opponent's attack like Link's bomb. One use only.
...what?

I think the Devil Axe and Levin Sword are the best ideas for FE items. Though Reeking Box could be interesting.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
...what?

I think the Devil Axe and Levin Sword are the best ideas for FE items. Though Reeking Box could be interesting.
You hit the opponent with an attack, and that allows you to steal their item. It can be a game changer. Imagine stealing a hammer or a bat.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
You hit the opponent with an attack, and that allows you to steal their item. It can be a game changer. Imagine stealing a hammer or a bat.
But why would a lockpick let you do that?

In the games they're master keys that only Thieves, Rogues, and Assassins(and Dancers in FE5) can use. There are some classes(FE5 Dancers, FE7-8 Assassins) that can use lockpicks but not steal. So I don't really see it working.

Though it would be cool to have a thief AT that stole items. Kind of like Munchlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom