• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

FireEmblemFan101

Smash Cadet
SHUT UP U DON'T NO WAT UR TALKIN ABOOT

THEY TOTALLY IN TEH SAME GAEM AND HAVE PASHUNNATE BUTTSECKS EVRY DAY

NO IM TOTALLY 100% SIRRUS ABOOT THIS

JUST LIKE IM 100% SIRRUS ABOOT EVRYTHIGN ELSE
Marth is a boy, and, for the record, MARTH AND SHIIDA ARE MARRIED AT THE END OF SHADOW DRAGON. Marth appears in (Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon) for the NES, and Roy appears in Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals) for the The Gameboy, The only ways you could have interactions with Roy and Marth are making fan fictions of Fire Emblem Crossovers, Melee, or possibly Awakening, Get your facts right.:glare:

FireEmblemFan101

Smash Cadet
SHUT UP U DON'T NO WAT UR TALKIN ABOOT

THEY TOTALLY IN TEH SAME GAEM AND HAVE PASHUNNATE BUTTSECKS EVRY DAY

NO IM TOTALLY 100% SIRRUS ABOOT THIS

JUST LIKE IM 100% SIRRUS ABOOT EVRYTHIGN ELSE
Marth is a boy, and, for the record, MARTH AND SHIIDA ARE MARRIED AT THE END OF SHADOW DRAGON. Marth appears in (Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon) for the NES, and Roy appears in Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals) for the The Gameboy, The only ways you could have interactions with Roy and Marth are making fan fictions of Fire Emblem Crossovers, Melee, or possibly Awakening, Get your facts right.:glare:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Marth is a boy, and, for the record, MARTH AND SHIIDA ARE MARRIED AT THE END OF SHADOW DRAGON. Marth appears in
(Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon) for the NES, and Roy appears in Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals) for the The Gameboy, The only ways you could have interactions with Roy and Marth are making fan fictions of Fire Emblem Crossovers, Melee, or possibly Awakening, Get your facts right.:glare:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
:marth: x :roypm:

is my OTP... but you guys already knew that, right?

CAN YOU IMAGINE ALL THE TEARS OF JOY THAT WERE SHED WHEN THEY FINALLY REUNITED AFTER LIKE 10+ YEARS IN AWAKENING!?!

and omg omg

Marth and Roy are going to be reunited again in SMT x FE asdfghjkl;'rgo;wgjk I CAN'T TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!

And I'm hoping they will see each other again in Smash 4... both as playable characters! :<

Totally not an obsessed fangirl

But yeah, I was never a fan of Ike x Marth until recently, actually. Dunno... Perhaps because I imagine Ike being the manly type and somewhat tsundere, while Marth is pretty emotionally sensitive and kinda arrogant. WTF?? Actually, I recently saw this Ike x Marth vid and I was all like, "wow, this is a cool pairing!" and I guess I started to like the pairing after that lol. Honestly, I never really thought of Marth x Zelda a lot, however, if going by Brawl Marth & Zelda, I think that's a pretty regal and elegant shipping. I'm not too sure on Marth x Link, though. It's probably just me, but I can't really imagine Link in a romantic relationship with any of the fighters. O.o (This also includes Zelda. I know, I'm weird lol.)

I can't believe I just wrote a paragraph about shippings. Ah, whatevs... I think it's always fun reading people's headcanons, right? But, no joke, I really do hope we get some news on SMT x FE sometime soon, especially a real trailer. It might be too soon, however, I'm hoping we'll see something before Jan-Feb (or whatever). I'm looking at you, December Direct! (If we're getting one, of course.) BUT MY EXPECTATIONS ARE LOW. I mean, I always keep them low for Directs and whatnot.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State

CAN YOU IMAGINE ALL THE TEARS OF JOY THAT WERE SHED WHEN THEY FINALLY REUNITED AFTER LIKE 10+ YEARS IN AWAKENING!?!

and omg omg

Marth and Roy are going to be reunited again in SMT x FE asdfghjkl;'rgo;wgjk I CAN'T TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!

And I'm hoping they will see each other again in Smash 4... both as playable characters! :<

But yeah, I was never a fan of Ike x Marth until recently, actually. Dunno... Perhaps because I imagine Ike being the manly type and somewhat tsundere, while Marth is pretty emotionally sensitive and kinda arrogant. WTF?? Actually, I recently saw this Ike x Marth vid and I was all like, "wow, this is a cool pairing!" and I guess I started to like the pairing after that lol. Honestly, I never really thought of Marth x Zelda a lot, however, if going by Brawl Marth & Zelda, I think that's a pretty regal and elegant shipping. I'm not too sure on Marth x Link, though. It's probably just me, but I can't really imagine Link in a romantic relationship with any of the fighters. O.o (This also includes Zelda. I know, I'm weird lol.)

I can't believe I just wrote a paragraph about shippings. Ah, whatevs... I think it's always fun reading people's headcanons, right? But, no joke, I really do hope we get some news on SMT x FE sometime soon, especially a real trailer. It might be too soon, however, I'm hoping we'll see something before Jan-Feb (or whatever). I'm looking at you, December Direct! (If we're getting one, of course.) BUT MY EXPECTATIONS ARE LOW. I mean, I always keep them low for Directs and whatnot.
wut?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Agreed.

[insert blasphemous picture here]

MarthxZelda OTP.
What if Zelda was a grill?

Found a pic, pretty smoking I might say.

Madame, you take fangirl/romantic shipping to the next tier. I have no idea how to express my approval. You make me wish I hadn't wasted those 27 pages of fanfiction after giving up :(

I hear everyone saying that SMT x FE is going to have everyone from FE ever appear. Is that what it is? Are we just gonna have old folks? Where is this?!? What is this?!? I don't even!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Which is still several tiers under how far it can go. Then again, I'm not surprised she's praised what with all the awful shipping the rest of you do.
I am well aware that you, miss, are the master of xxx fanfiction writing/drawing. Those posts were a long time ago. HmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM. I think I was just praising her because she is a girl and doesn't think ill of my favored pairing. What do you do, again (fuzzy details), and what is good shipping compared to awful, because I don't have much ability to distinguish. . .

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
It's never too late. I mean, we are still roughly a year out from the game.

Here's all the GBA styles sprites I've done for FE so far. I plan on making Nephenee and Marth sprites as well. I've posted most of them on the individual threads but I don't think I've ever posted all of them in on the FE thread in one post. If I have, my apologies.

Oh, and they are all edited of sprites of course. Ike might have a tiny bit of Raven. Micaiah is from Lute, Anna is from Matthew. And the dueling swords of Lucina and Chrom are from Roy. Sakurai isn't the only one that can make clones.
nice dude, have you already made hector or lyn sprites yet? and if you did may i use them for my sig? :D
Hector and Lyn sprites have already been ripped by separate people.

I might make an Awakening Lyn.
It would've been more fitting IMO for Anna to use the rogue sprite as a base.
I took your advice. I used the Assassin for the cape, but with this version I gave her the legs of a rogue.

The Robins are based on a shaman, Celica is based on Eirika, Sigurd is based on Eliwood, Sothe is a rogue plus assasin, Nephenee is based on Ephraim, and Marth is based on Eliwood.

I'm also going to post these on their respective threads.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Hector and Lyn sprites have already been ripped by separate people.

I might make an Awakening Lyn.

I took your advice. I used the Assassin for the cape, but with this version I gave her the legs of a rogue.

The Robins are based on a shaman, Celica is based on Eirika, Sigurd is based on Eliwood, Sothe is a rogue plus assasin, Nephenee is based on Ephraim, and Marth is based on Eliwood.

I'm also going to post these on their respective threads.

They look very cool you're very good at making them.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I never played the GBA games, but I love the sprites from these games. Speaking of those...

I made these recolors a while ago. I took the class sprites and recolored them to resemble some characters from the Tellius series. Here are Generals, Mages and Priests, both playable and important bosses. Can you guess them all?
FETelliusGBAStyle.png

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
For the Generals:
Top left: Black Knight?
Top Right: Taureneo
Mid Left: Brom
Mid Right: GAY TREE
Bottom Left: Meg
Bottom Right: Zelgius

Sages(from top to bottom):
Left Column: Soren, Tormod, Bastian,Pelleas
Right Column: Illyana, Calil, Micaiah

Bishops(from top to bottom):
Left column: Rhys, Laura
Middle column: Oliver, Lekain,Hetzel
Right Column: Valtome, Numida?

How'd I do?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
For the Generals:
Top left: Black Knight?
Top Right: Taureneo
Mid Left: Brom
Mid Right: GAY TREE
Bottom Left: Meg
Bottom Right: Zelgius

Sages(from top to bottom):
Left Column: Soren, Tormod, Bastian,Pelleas
Right Column: Illyana, Calil, Micaiah

Bishops(from top to bottom):
Left column: Rhys, Laura
Middle column: Oliver, Lekain,Hetzel
Right Column: Valtome, Numida?

How'd I do?
The black general is supposed to be Bryce, one of the Four Riders, because it ended up looking like most Daein soldiers. The Black Knight actually wears dark purple armor. (And because he's too awesome to be a mere recolor. :awesome::laugh:)

The rest are all correct. The last bishop is Numida indeed.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The black general is supposed to be Bryce, one of the Four Riders, because it ended up looking like most Daein soldiers. The Black Knight actually wears dark purple armor. (And because he's too awesome to be a mere recolor. :awesome::laugh:)
Oh damn, I forgot about Bryce. Doesn't help that he's only there for, like, the last chapter of the game.
The rest are all correct. The last bishop is Numida indeed.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

and omg omg

My exact thoughts

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
My favorite characters include Joshua (Sacred Stones), Zihark (PoR, RD) and Lon' Qu (Awakening). I have a soft spot for swordsmasters/trueblades. But the one character who I love above all other is indeed Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom