• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All this talk about magic users.....

There's only one magic user I want.

:troll:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
We'll see. I'm being really picky with this roster. Palutena won't be in it.

I had put Anna in my "Make Everybody Happy" roster with the intention that she use a spear. I figured since I have more freedom in my want roster to do whatever I feel like, I'd put someone in who's actually famous for using a spear.

What anime is that?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
We'll see. I'm being really picky with this roster. Palutena won't be in it.

I had put Anna in my "Make Everybody Happy" roster with the intention that she use a spear. I figured since I have more freedom in my want roster to do whatever I feel like, I'd put someone in who's actually famous for using a spear.

What anime is that?
Jackie chan adventures, not really an anime, but its was fun back in the day.

That gold-digger should not be on the roster, just saying, I think sakurai will stick to lords. although if she were in (unlikely imo) she'd most likely use a levin sword.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh you meant a page ago? yeah that's high school of the dead.

So how do you guys think FEXSMT will play like? I haven't seen news of it at all.... I want some info :/
That's a good question... one without an answer for me. I'm inexperienced in SMT..

But as for the characters of FEXSMT... Will it be Marth along with select characters from all over the franchise? Or some from just one game?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
That's a good question... one without an answer for me. I'm inexperienced in SMT..

But as for the characters of FEXSMT... Will it be Marth along with select characters from all over the franchise? Or some from just one game?
I'm assuming the 1st option, although I don't know whether marth will be the main character or chrom (yikes), or someone entirely new. And no news on this game worries me a little, hope it gets made still.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Jackie chan adventures, not really an anime, but its was fun back in the day.

That gold-digger should not be on the roster, just saying, I think sakurai will stick to lords. although if she were in (unlikely imo) she'd most likely use a levin sword.
That show was fun.

And says youuuuuuu~
You just mad 'cuz there's female competition besides Lyn :cool:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
That show was fun.

And says youuuuuuu~
Anna is no threat to a blade lord.

Micaiah is more of a threat to lyn than anna imo. I don't see sakurai going with a non-lord, I just don't see it happening sorry. However if you want to convince me go ahead, I'd like the insight.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm assuming the 1st option, although I don't know whether marth will be the main character or chrom (yikes), or someone entirely new. And no news on this game worries me a little, hope it gets made still.
I'm hoping too.. anyway, you said (YIKES) when talking about Chrom... care to elaborate?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
And says youuuuuuu~
Oh sh**

Waifu battles in the FE thread

Lemme get the popcorn

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Micaiah is more of a threat to lyn than anna imo. I don't see sakurai going with a non-lord, I just don't see it happening sorry. However if you want to convince me go ahead, I'd like the insight.
I'm fine with Lyn or Micaiah, but the former better use her bow and have a rad moveset (which I have no doubt that she would, she's my most favored newcomer Lord). In addition, I was failing at being silly.
Hmm, it's not really something that can be argued for either way, it's a matter of pure faith without much behind them. It is either we believe Sakurai will never deviate from the Lord, or that we believe he might. I have long seen many 'patterns' shattered by Sakurai, and with all his unexpected moves, I hold no 'pattern' sacred or immune (and mostly disregard sample size). If Sakurai chooses to break this particular pattern for one reason or another, it will be for either Anna or Tiki, methinks, but who knows? I am partial to thinking he will, because I hope he will for who I believe to be the greatest opponent to the Lords reign yet to come, and that is why I can see it happening. I hope you will not think less of me because of this.
Oh sh**

Lemme get the popcorn
Oh, sorry, I forgot to be vicious. Too lazy to fix. :estatic:

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Micaiah is better off using her iconic clothing over the DLC clothing just as Ike should use his old design any day over the DLC.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh sh**

Lemme get the popcorn
Lol chill out she ain't my waifu (I have a life you know -_-), I just wanted the first western FE to get some recognition, and lyn is the best choice, because sakurai noticed her because she was an assist trophy in brawl, if little mac can be AT to PC why can't lyn? The only FE chars that have a shot are marth, ike, roy, lyn, chrom. The end.

@gears, I don't like chrom sorry. Awakening was good but he just felt like Ike+marth mixed together....which is what he is. The tactician's story saved the game from being zzzzz..... imo.

@monk, I'll only think less of you if you actually had an anna shrine and forgot about reality :p
In seriousness, I don't think sakurai breaks it this time around, there are still viable lords to choose from, roy, lyn, etc.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
You didn't tell me Micaiah was so hot. Maybe I will put her on my roster after all.
Micaiah also has a strong design in her Radiant Dawn appearance. I'm surprised you didn't think the sprite I made of her was hot.

If Anna makes it, I think it will be a combination of her Awakening playable character appearance and her Apotheosis appearance (where she uses a lance).

I could see Anna wielding a lance, as she does in her merchant class, but that would be only to create a specific weapon diversity.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Micaiah also has a strong design in her Radiant Dawn appearance. I'm surprised you didn't think the sprite I made of her was hot.

If Anna makes it, I think it will be a combination of her Awakening playable character appearance and her Apotheosis appearance (where she uses a lance).

I could see Anna wielding a lance, as she does in her merchant class, but that would be only to create a specific weapon diversity.
What sprite?

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
What sprite?
Another FE Main Character who has weapon diversity is Micaiah, who exclusively use light Magic. Her chances are much better than Ephraim's. She's the star of Radiant Dawn, along with Ike.
I was kidding about the sprite being hot of course.
If we all agree that anna can get a spear, then can we all agree that chrom gets a spear?
I think the difference is that in the merchant class, Anna uses the lance as her default weapon. Chrom should always have the Falchion first.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Her old artwork is okay. Who are these guys that wield daggers? And who is the coolest of them?

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Her old artwork is okay. Who are these guys that wield daggers? And who is the coolest of them?
Sothe is the coolest one as long as you don't mind belly shirts. If you do mind belly shirts, Heather is very cool.

Sothe has a very, very, very low chance. He is a type of strong supporting character, and appears on the cover of Radian Dawn along with Micaiah.

Heather has no chance.
I saw a pic of some guy named Jaffar that was cool too.
Jaffar is my favorite character from Fire Emblem 7.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Mm-hm. Yeah. Sure. :rolleyes:

1. What? Lol Dude I just told you she's not, people that are in love with fictional characters are pathetic in my eyes, cause ya know....They are not real.
2. If you still don't believe me then idk what to say because when I support a character, its because of move set potential and iconic status not some other stupid reason. just putting it out there.
3. Ya believe it or not some people actually go to college, like myself.
4. If you just did this to :troll: me then....

good job. I fell for da bait I have much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom