• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You are not "Ungrateful" for being Disappointed

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
EricTheGamerman EricTheGamerman

I understand, it doesn’t help my disappointment, but I see your point. Though it is funny that my main complaint was a lack of modes and it devolved into talking about the roster.

I’m not salty about characters, I think all are good and I’ll probably try out a lot of the returning fighters, they just don’t hit any excitement in me, and neither do the New Comers. Maybe that’s my fault as I’m dead set on Bandana Dee as my only pick, but honestly I’m not mad that he isn’t in, maybe I just expected his absence early and moved on. No I’m more mad about the lack of single player content or just fun diversions. I want stuff to do as I usually don’t play with friends, relegating that to weekends. I love the characters, and I love Smash, but damn does the game feel stale after a while. This was something I hit hard with Wii U as after I did the All-Star challenge and Classic, I felt like I did everything. I tried replaying the game, but I just couldn’t, I could bring myself to endure the same frustration I had trying to use certain characters, and I couldn’t shake the feeling of boredom and repetition.

Then I went back to Brawl and honestly I felt a genuine sense of joy replaying Brawl for like the 10th time. The Subspace was such a fun diversion as it had unique levels to explore. Classic was better structured (which Ultimate fixed so I’ll give credit where it’s due), boss battles were genuinely fun and had me coming back, and there was so much to collect and do, plus coin launcher exists and that’s just pure perfection. Dropping off this, going back to 3DS, Smash Run is a great Mode, bringing back the fun exploration of Subspace, but on an admittedly smaller scale.

I guess my main issue/concern with Ultimate is that it feels like Wii U, very basic and core focused. Spirits seems to be boring, events with a little more weirdness. Smash is part platformer, bringing out those roots, allowing us to use a plethora of Nintendo and 3rd party all stars to run around open terrain is usually more fun than vanilla Smash, at least to me. I feel many others on this thread have the same sentiments though. We wanted an Adventure Mode, and it seemed like we’d be getting that. In the same way people use Sakurai’s focus on fans to talk about their dissatisfaction with characters in the later half, I feel I can use it for adventure mode. We saw two big boss battles, very Subspace like cutscenes of the characters being picked off, a huge emphasis on the mystery mode, new lands that weren’t stages (Monster Hunter), and Sakurai moist have known fans wanted an adventure mode right? Even if Sakurai didn’t want to do a full adventure mode, why not bring back and fix Smash Run, that Mode was actually fun just needing a little tweaking, but no, apparently fighting evil Mario on the Distant Planet stage with a weird condition is better than running around a large open area and taking down small enemies from the various worlds in Smash. Sorry..Not trying to sound cruel, but when one of the main reasons you play a game is stripped away in the Ultimate game, I feel there is room for some anger as I don’t want to be stuck playing basic Smash matches throughout my entire play through when previous installments dating back to the GameCube incorporated a separate mode that provides something different.

As for the Nintendo situation. Their new paid online is one thing entirely different from the way they've approached DLC in the past. It's a horrible scummy tactic, but that is it's own ENTIRE conversation and Nintendo looked at what other companies were doing and acted accordingly. Their service is pretty ****, but again, that's a removed argument I think.

The content itself isn't be charged for is my point, and generally speaking you're paying for online to access online. The paid content is part of that, but not necessarily the incentive to purchase. You still get the updates for games and can use the content that they roll out for single player for the most part. And again, you're not paying for the individual items.

How complete a game is can be super subjective too. Mario Tennis Aces was actually pretty complete despite the fact its story was super subpar for example. ARMS prioritized their own gameplay mechanics above everything else, so it makes sense within that context. How complete you expect it to be depends on how you compare it to other fighting games, and while yeah, I think it's pretty barebones, it also makes sense as a modern fighting game. Kirby is a complete game too, it's just short. Shorter games are not equal to incomplete games. Rushed and disappointing, yes. But that's not an incomplete game perse and in this day and age, them not shoving more pieces of the game down our throats with excessive DLC and microtransactions and just giving it to us in more commendable (Again, unfortunately, I agree that it is ****ty and shouldn't be this way, but it's also a sign of the times).
In Aces content is sort of being charged through online though. Well you could make the argument that the game and the service are separate entities, that doesn’t remove the fact that content is blaintly being withheld from consumers who don’t have online. One of the things the game does is have special mini-game events online. These mini-games were in previous installments dating back to the GameCube, but were left out of Aces. Now they’re back, but you have to pay to play, as no online means no content. It may not seem like a big deal, but acting as though these things are separate and its fine for Nintendo to do this will only lead to bad results in the future as what can they get away with next? If you bought Aces then you deserve to have the mini games online users can acess, just local only, content like this shouldn’t be behind the online pay wall.

Kirby is a weird case as it’s complete, but one quick search through the franchises history shows that plenty is missing. Kirby has about 8 worlds per game, so why is it half all this sudden, and for $20 more. As for ARMS, sure that’s more perspective seeing as it was a new franchise, but it doesn’t help that only a month prior to the game Injustice 2 drops with Story Mode, multiple ways to customize characters, the multiverse challenges, Arms could have easily benefited from something like a starry mode, or just more content in general as it seemed like a weak link in a year with Injustice 2, Dragonball Fighters Z, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Tekken, and other fighting games that easily blow it out of the water.

I guess my opinion is that Nintendo should spend more time on their titles, and while I know most believe they need something every month or they’re dead, I think it’s best if they release less with more, rather than get everything out quickly. Sony and Microsoft has maybe 2 big games per year or less, Nintendo can be quiet for a while as BOTW, Odessey, and Splatoon 2 all provide enough content to last them, along with ports like MK 8.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Imagine if Ultimate had online competitive seasons with regional rankings for both 1v1 and doubles modes.

Now THAT would've made this direct HYPE...

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for making this thread. I could have simply just read the title topic and left it at that. While I got my character, I'm not gonna pretend that last direct wasn't a hype-killer or that a lot of potential DLC material was put in the Assist and Spirit corner. You can't blame people for getting hopeful when you see the potential that Ridley started and the potential shown when King K. Rool was revealed. For a moment, it seemed like lesser known characters were gonna get a chance to shine alongside Mario, Fire Emblem and Pokemon. Never mind Sakurai even mentioning that line about being faithful about the DLC. With that lingering in my mind and my intuition based on the last game, I'm probably gonna stick with the base game and not touch the DLC if I'm right on my call. It was exactly the same scenario with Breath of the Wild. I give him credit for at least acknowledging that people could be disappointed with what they're planning.

Overall, the real victories happened in June and August. I'm all set for the game but stand in a lot of characters' corners. A very honorable mention to the Isaac fanbase. I don't like Golden Sun but the setting, world and lore are interesting and could transcribe to Smash very nicely. I don't think the assist even showcases that potential.

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
The direct for me was disappointing in some ways, but great in others. I have mixed feelings about it.

I was disappointed that the last two characters were Ken and and Incineroar. Both characters are boring for me. Ken is just an Echo, so it doesnt had too much effort from the development team. I actually think that they could at least add more Echoes like Shadow and Waluigi, just to complete the roster with requested characters and not adding too much development time.

But I was not totally disappointed with the characters, cause they also announced that 5 new fighters are coming with DLC, and that made me happy. We will have something around 80 characters at the end. And while we can think that some requested characters like Shadow and Waluigi will not become fighters because they are Assist Trophies, we can expect to see 5 new characters in the future anyway. They are just not coming now, but they will.

And I also really liked Piranha Plant. I think it is hilarious and a good addiction to the roster. It's a joke character, not included on the 5 characters that are coming later, and it actually looks very fun to play.

But I'm also disappointed with the lack of new original stages. Again, 5 new stages are coming via DLC, but I still think the final number of original stages looks too small. For me, for a game with 103 stages (+5 coming), it should have at least 20 original stages. 20 would be a good number to me, nothing less than 10 is good.

But if I really think about stages... I had not played all versions of Smash to have the feeling of only few original stages. I played Brawl and Smash 4 only, so, many stages, while not being new on the series, they will be new to me in some form.

Another thing that gave me mixed feelings was Spirits. To start, I think it was very badly explained. It looked overcomplicated at first, and then I realized that it was actually like some bigger Events Mode, with a cool map and a story around the challenges. Maybe it will really be fun to play, but I'm just not sure, and I always wanted to play the Adventure Mode of this new Smash with a friend, but I'm not sure if that will be possible (I presume not), and the fact that this is more like a challenge mode than a story mode, it means we will not have good plataforming sections with these characters, only fights with crazy properties on the stages of the game, and with some bosses around.

I also just hope that this mode will have a good replayability, cause one big complain I have with smash is that I hate most of the singleplayer extra game modes of the series. I hate Classic, Master Orders/Crazy Orders. It's just boring to me, and dont work to make me interested in play the game when I'm tired of the regular Smash battles and just want to play some singleplayer action. I hope it will be usefull for more than just unlock all characters.

StormC

Smash Hero
I actually think that they could at least add more Echoes like Shadow and Waluigi, just to complete the roster with requested characters and not adding too much development time.
Waluigi can't be an echo, dawg. No character shares his proportions.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I also just hope that this mode will have a good replayability, cause one big complain I have with smash is that I hate most of the singleplayer extra game modes of the series. I hate Classic, Master Orders/Crazy Orders. It's just boring to me, and dont work to make me interested in play the game when I'm tired of the regular Smash battles and just want to play some singleplayer action. I hope it will be usefull for more than just unlock all characters.
Completely agree, this is what killed Wii U for me on my second play through. There wasn’t anything fun about playing multi-man melee for the millionth time. I was really hoping for a Subspace or Melee Adventure Mode, or a Smash Run as those more platforming based modes are the best parts of Smash. Hopefully Spirits will be good or there’s more single player content as Smash Ultimate looks very standard as of right now.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Are we going to collectively ignore that OP grouped together Sakurai, Lincoln, and Michael Jackson?

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
Completely agree, this is what killed Wii U for me on my second play through. There wasn’t anything fun about playing multi-man melee for the millionth time. I was really hoping for a Subspace or Melee Adventure Mode, or a Smash Run as those more platforming based modes are the best parts of Smash. Hopefully Spirits will be good or there’s more single player content as Smash Ultimate looks very standard as of right now.
The lack of solo modes worried me too. However, I do feel like he made what modes he had to be as robust as possible. Spirits is huge. But on top of that, Classic feels designed to really last.

When you play any other classic mode, things can feel kinda samey even if you play with different characters. But here he makes each one a new campaign to learn and memorize with subsequent tries. Really encourages you to use the whole cast, you know?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
EricTheGamerman EricTheGamerman

I understand, it doesn’t help my disappointment, but I see your point. Though it is funny that my main complaint was a lack of modes and it devolved into talking about the roster.

I’m not salty about characters, I think all are good and I’ll probably try out a lot of the returning fighters, they just don’t hit any excitement in me, and neither do the New Comers. Maybe that’s my fault as I’m dead set on Bandana Dee as my only pick, but honestly I’m not mad that he isn’t in, maybe I just expected his absence early and moved on. No I’m more mad about the lack of single player content or just fun diversions. I want stuff to do as I usually don’t play with friends, relegating that to weekends. I love the characters, and I love Smash, but damn does the game feel stale after a while. This was something I hit hard with Wii U as after I did the All-Star challenge and Classic, I felt like I did everything. I tried replaying the game, but I just couldn’t, I could bring myself to endure the same frustration I had trying to use certain characters, and I couldn’t shake the feeling of boredom and repetition.

Then I went back to Brawl and honestly I felt a genuine sense of joy replaying Brawl for like the 10th time. The Subspace was such a fun diversion as it had unique levels to explore. Classic was better structured (which Ultimate fixed so I’ll give credit where it’s due), boss battles were genuinely fun and had me coming back, and there was so much to collect and do, plus coin launcher exists and that’s just pure perfection. Dropping off this, going back to 3DS, Smash Run is a great Mode, bringing back the fun exploration of Subspace, but on an admittedly smaller scale.

I guess my main issue/concern with Ultimate is that it feels like Wii U, very basic and core focused. Spirits seems to be boring, events with a little more weirdness. Smash is part platformer, bringing out those roots, allowing us to use a plethora of Nintendo and 3rd party all stars to run around open terrain is usually more fun than vanilla Smash, at least to me. I feel many others on this thread have the same sentiments though. We wanted an Adventure Mode, and it seemed like we’d be getting that. In the same way people use Sakurai’s focus on fans to talk about their dissatisfaction with characters in the later half, I feel I can use it for adventure mode. We saw two big boss battles, very Subspace like cutscenes of the characters being picked off, a huge emphasis on the mystery mode, new lands that weren’t stages (Monster Hunter), and Sakurai moist have known fans wanted an adventure mode right? Even if Sakurai didn’t want to do a full adventure mode, why not bring back and fix Smash Run, that Mode was actually fun just needing a little tweaking, but no, apparently fighting evil Mario on the Distant Planet stage with a weird condition is better than running around a large open area and taking down small enemies from the various worlds in Smash. Sorry..Not trying to sound cruel, but when one of the main reasons you play a game is stripped away in the Ultimate game, I feel there is room for some anger as I don’t want to be stuck playing basic Smash matches throughout my entire play through when previous installments dating back to the GameCube incorporated a separate mode that provides something different.

In Aces content is sort of being charged through online though. Well you could make the argument that the game and the service are separate entities, that doesn’t remove the fact that content is blaintly being withheld from consumers who don’t have online. One of the things the game does is have special mini-game events online. These mini-games were in previous installments dating back to the GameCube, but were left out of Aces. Now they’re back, but you have to pay to play, as no online means no content. It may not seem like a big deal, but acting as though these things are separate and its fine for Nintendo to do this will only lead to bad results in the future as what can they get away with next? If you bought Aces then you deserve to have the mini games online users can acess, just local only, content like this shouldn’t be behind the online pay wall.

Kirby is a weird case as it’s complete, but one quick search through the franchises history shows that plenty is missing. Kirby has about 8 worlds per game, so why is it half all this sudden, and for $20 more. As for ARMS, sure that’s more perspective seeing as it was a new franchise, but it doesn’t help that only a month prior to the game Injustice 2 drops with Story Mode, multiple ways to customize characters, the multiverse challenges, Arms could have easily benefited from something like a starry mode, or just more content in general as it seemed like a weak link in a year with Injustice 2, Dragonball Fighters Z, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Tekken, and other fighting games that easily blow it out of the water.

I guess my opinion is that Nintendo should spend more time on their titles, and while I know most believe they need something every month or they’re dead, I think it’s best if they release less with more, rather than get everything out quickly. Sony and Microsoft has maybe 2 big games per year or less, Nintendo can be quiet for a while as BOTW, Odessey, and Splatoon 2 all provide enough content to last them, along with ports like MK 8.
Didn't mean to influence the discussion towards roster as much myself! That said, I think it, along with the stages are the primary two areas where the game absolutely does deserve commendation just for the sheer amount of content and practically returning every fan favorite from past entries to this one, hence the name Ultimate. I would have liked to have seen even more new content though, maybe another couple fighters (Cause I honestly thought we'd get another unique and Echo in base this most recent Direct) and especially a couple more brand new stages would have helped this game to stand further apart from past entries and make it feel newer. I know that wasn't the focus, and I know they had to develop the game within a certain amount of time, but I think maybe prioritizing some more new content would have been good (Even if I don't conceivably know or necessarily want to cut things to make that happen. I would have waited til next year for more content in the base, but Nintendo needs this now).

I do sympathize on the notion of disappointment despite that. I'm not super thrilled about the number of Pokemon shooting up like it has overall and I really didn't need Incineroar tacked on when we had just gotten three back, but oh well. That's one example.

I definitely agree with you on modes. That's my biggest overall disappointment with Ultimate is that the lack of modes doesn't feel very Ultimate to me. The Spirits mode will have to be played for me to know just how well it works. For me, going back and playing stuff like Melee's Adventure Mode and Subspace Emissary didn't feel as brilliant as I remembered them being when I was younger, so I'm not necessarily super disappointed or surprised that they removed the more platforming elements (As far as we know, we still know way too little about the mode overall). I had personally hoped they'd really work on making them feel better and more fair (Cause Smash always felt a little bit clunky in those sections with regards to fighting at least, exploration was much better), but I'll deal with it as it comes. I certainly see the disappointment there, especially if you're still particularly fond of Subspace.

My hope is that between new cut scenes and the boss battles in the mode, we'll at least get a fraction of that stuff back. Unlocking a Boss Battle mode like Brawl's after completing the main Spirits mode would be amazing since that was my favorite part of Subspace by the end.

But yeah, the diversity of modes for single player and co-op since Brawl have definitely dropped. Things like Crazy and Master Orders would have been such simple things to keep even though I know they're not super popular. Multi-Man Smash seems to have been severely toned back in terms of options which is a shame as I always enjoyed the variations of that mode. Home Run Contest is such a classic part of Smash that it feels naked without the mode. And fans really wanted things like Target Smash, Board the Platforms, and Race to the Finish sorts of modes in the game. I wouldn't expect those to all be designed uniquely to each character, but they were fan favorites that should have at least seen some minor return (One of them at least).

Smash Run was always going to be too big of an idea to just bring over from the 3DS. That mode had just way too many 3DS specific assets and had taken several from other games. Doing all of that in HD would have been a nightmare unless Sakurai actively made that be the focus of Ultimate I imagine. Don't get me wrong, a seriously improved HD Smash Run with online and characters in the same arena would have been amazing, but it was always going to be a tough sale to try to bring the mode back when you'd have to basically create everything from the ground up.

I definitely wanted a better single player too, but I was also never convinced we'd get one either. I never got the whole characters dying in Smash as a hint towards story mode, I mostly took that as we happened to have two specific characters where that made sense. Ridley needed to show off his brutality, and Luigi losing his soul was just comedy in a Castlevania trailer to me. They seemed to imply Spirits would be big by holding it back, but I've been burned enough by Nintendo to not believe in much til I actually see it. I will definitely miss the exploration elements of the older campaigns though and they could have done so much more with Spirits if my first impression on the mode is correct, so I agree your anger is justified mode wise.

As for Nintendo. Sony and Microsoft can get away with more limited releases cause they've got massive, almost universal third party support to back them. Nintendo is playing on it's own with an occasional big release. We've seen a few more on Switch, but Nintendo consoles still primarily sell for Nintendo games and those are going to be the marquee releases. They need to be releasing content as often as possible so people feel like they are getting their money's worth out of the system. I think that's why they've positioned the tent pole titles as huge releases that they pack with content, and then the smaller games are more about providing a fun distraction until the next big release. I think it's no mistake that games like Fire Emblem Three Houses, Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing, and Metroid Prime 4 have taken a while to even be announced or further talked about. They're positioning those games as the big titles with the time given to them properly. Things like Mario Tennis, Kirby, and ARMS are likely more stop gap smaller releases for Nintendo unfortunately. And I think they really just do care more about making a fun and well playing, if admittedly bare bones content wise, release with those sorts of B list games. It's a shame, and I agree that I would prefer them to spend more time on the games. And of course Nintendo has some asinine things like Mario Tennis minigames as online only, or horridly limited Mario Party online, etc.

Nintendo is still behind in the times for online and player choice, and we're seeing that more than ever these days unfortunately. I just don't think that their model is necessarily all that bad when the gaming industry as a whole is being a giant pain to deal with and mostly disappointing...

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Don’t even get me started on the Team Fake gloating when the Grinch leak got deconfirmed, acting as if we were gullible for believing an extremely convincing hoax with supporting evidence, did we set our expectations too high because of it?
I don't know how convincing a blurry snapchat picture could be, but perhaps they gloat because anyone who does not blindly accept every rumored leak is treated like an idiot by the legions of believers?

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I don't know how convincing a blurry snapchat picture could be, but perhaps they gloat because anyone who does not blindly accept every rumored leak is treated like an idiot by the legions of believers?
It wasn't a blurry snapchat picture that made that leak believable but the fact that the faker was willing to frame an innocent advertising company and one of their employees to do it.

In order for it to be fake, it would've had to mean that fakers have sunk to a new extreme low and it would certainly appear that they have.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
It wasn't a blurry snapchat picture that made that leak believable but the fact that the faker was willing to frame an innocent advertising company and one of their employees to do it.

In order for it to be fake, it would've had to mean that fakers have sunk to a new extreme low and it would certainly appear that they have.
I mean...perhaps it's due to difference in mindset but the fact that a random would throw innocent people under the bus for a few moments of fame and worship doesn't surprise me even a little bit.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I mean...perhaps it's due to difference in mindset but the fact that a random would throw innocent people under the bus for a few moments of fame and worship doesn't surprise me even a little bit.
...Except he can never "collect" that worship.

Unlike Omni with his Rayman fake, this guy can never come forward, show the world how he did it, then rake in the Patreon money for creating such a convincing leak.

He'll forever be unable to tell the world that it was him because he'll very likely get sued for doing so.

We've yet to have a fake smash leak that has raised the stakes that high, AFAIK. Never mind the fact that there IS a risk of being caught as well.

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
...Except he can never "collect" that worship.

Unlike Omni with his Rayman fake, this guy can never come forward, show the world how he did it, then rake in the Patreon money for creating such a convincing leak.

He'll forever be unable to tell the world that it was him because he'll very likely get sued for doing so.

We've yet to have a fake smash leak that has raised the stakes that high, AFAIK. Never mind the fact that there IS a risk of being caught as well.
Haha yeah, guess you're right about that, but aren't real leaks also quite indecent and generally low? Either way I guess this serves as a reminder not to underestimate the ability for people to be scummy.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Haha yeah, guess you're right about that, but aren't real leaks also quite indecent and generally low? Either way I guess this serves as a reminder not to underestimate the ability for people to be scummy.
I USED to believe that real leaks are rare, but I can't even count the number of people who knew that Ken and Incineroar were going to be the last two revealed (though none of them got PP so that was likely intentional leaking on Nintendo's part).

The one thing I do wonder about the Grinch leak is if we'll ever see the real faker come forward on a site like 4chan where he can remain anonymous and reveal what the actual fake image looked like in high resolution. That's the closest he'll get to getting the attention he likely wanted.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I USED to believe that real leaks are rare, but I can't even count the number of people who knew that Ken and Incineroar were going to be the last two revealed (though none of them got PP so that was likely intentional leaking on Nintendo's part).

The one thing I do wonder about the Grinch leak is if we'll ever see the real faker come forward on a site like 4chan where he can remain anonymous and reveal what the actual fake image looked like in high resolution. That's the closest he'll get to getting the attention he likely wanted.
Tbf I don't think Ken or Incineroar were "leaked" unless Verg is to be believed (and even then he never directly said "it's Incineroar") I just think that, Ken was always seen as an inevitablility with the announcement of echo fighters and everyone kind of just gave up on all Pokémon except Incineroar when Verg said none of the other frontrunners were going to be in. Even still, it's weird that there are so many leaks, real or not, regarding Smash when no other game gets this kind of attention. I guess the roster really gets people going...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tbf I don't think Ken or Incineroar were "leaked" unless Verg is to be believed (and even then he never directly said "it's Incineroar")
Actually, Verge said it was Incineroar a few months before the reveal.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Actually, Verge said it was Incineroar a few months before the reveal.
Did he? I never really kept track of what that guy said...
Well I guess there's no point in discussing these things anymore regardless, everyone enjoyed their brief fame and now all that matters is Ultimate's ever advancing release date.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

Apparently, the guy did come forward on 4chan. The General Discussion thread brought it up about, um, 45 minutes ago? {EDIT: Turns out it really was brought up exactly 45 minutes before I made this post. I was just blindly guessing!!}

Last edited:

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Well I also added a change in the post. See for yourself! Maybe a small change but still one none the less

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Ehhhhhhhh i dunno man, relevant or not this seems like a way to try and pat yourself on the back. You didn't need to necro-bump to remind people of your stance years ago.
Well I also added a change in the post. See for yourself! Maybe a small change but still one none the less

Top Bottom