• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You and all your mains live together in the same house. What happens?

PigPen910

Smash Rookie
NNID
PigPen910
3DS FC
5344-1886-2173
So let's see here... Myself, Roy, Falco, Little Mac, Solid Snake, Cloud, Ganondorf, Ike, and Marth are all in the same house (I decided to include secondaries and more than Smash 4 mains)
Here we go...

We just finish moving all the boxes and everyone is inside. Roy tries to cook a large ass feast for the celebration, but burns it. Ganondorf gets really pissed off and accidentally hits Little Mac. Little Mac becomes equally pissed off and K.O. punches Ganondorf through the roof of the house. Solid Snake is waving his tranquilizer around and accidentally shoots Falco, who reflects it, hitting Marth in accidentally. All while Ike is trying to keep the peace. Cloud and Roy are hitting it off, talking like crazy in the living room while watching some TV while Falco sits on a recliner nearby trying to comprehend what they're saying. Falco and I begin to make fun of Little Mac's recovery while he is gone.

And by the end of the day, the house is burned down. (I forgot to put Fox ._.)

Alternate and simpler version
:4cloud2: - Is extremely sarcastic toward everybody, and seems to "not be interested" in any group gatherings. Blasts edgy music in his room so loud that the entire house can hear it.
:4myfriends: - The peacemaker, he fights for his friends when something goes wrong in the household. Really good at holding the neutral feeling in the home.
:4feroy: - The guy who accidentally burns everything. He tends to get mistaken for Marth a lot and it pisses him off a bunch. One of the few guys Cloud gets along with.
:4ganondorf: - The grumpy roommate, always at someone else's neck. Always trying to pick a fight, and boasts about his magic powers.
:4littlemac: - The one guy everybody is secretly afraid of. A short man with a short fuse, he doesn't appreciate taking planes on vacations, or anything that involves flying... or air...
:snake: - A master of hide and seek, even though he always hides in a cardboard box. Is the best at making his roommates "go to sleep"
:fox: - That really annoying guy in the house who claims he was and still is the best, constantly saying "I'll have you know I was voted best in Melee"
:4falco: - The smartass in the household (makes Cloud look bad), constantly making jokes about Little Mac's stature and lack of jump height, saying stuff like "Personally, I prefer the air."
:4marth: - The one person in the home who is on exchange from Japan, kinda stole Roy's spotlight after he came.

Last edited:

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
So let's see here... Myself, Roy, Falco, Little Mac, Solid Snake, Cloud, Ganondorf, Ike, and Marth are all in the same house (I decided to include secondaries and more than Smash 4 mains)
Here we go...

We just finish moving all the boxes and everyone is inside. Roy tries to cook a large *** feast for the celebration, but burns it. Ganondorf gets really pissed off and accidentally hits Little Mac. Little Mac becomes equally pissed off and K.O. punches Ganondorf through the roof of the house. Solid Snake is waving his tranquilizer around and accidentally shoots Falco, who reflects it, hitting Marth in accidentally. All while Ike is trying to keep the peace. Cloud and Roy are hitting it off, talking like crazy in the living room while watching some TV while Falco sits on a recliner nearby trying to comprehend what they're saying. Falco and I begin to make fun of Little Mac's recovery while he is gone.

And by the end of the day, the house is burned down. (I forgot to put Fox ._.)
Fox burned down the house

C3CC

Smash Lord
Let's see...

:4mewtwo: would just be grumpy all the time and bewares everyone not to mess with him. Always minding his own business.
:rosalina: and :4palutena: would keep everything under control because they're goddesses and they're super powerful. They'd be best friends and would even be roommates. You would rarely see them apart.
:4yoshi: would just sleep in the couch all day and eat a lot of food and be ridiculously cute all the time. Palutena would adore him and would see him as some sort of beloved pet.
:4lucas: would always be in his room using his computer or reading and not bothering anyone. I'd probably see him as my little brother. He'd see Rosalina as his motherly figure.
:4charizard: would live flying around the house and setting things on fire frequently. He'd be the biggest troublemaker in the house and the main reason problems arise due to his violent and proud nature. He'd clash a lot with Mewtwo, who outpowers him and puts him down all the time. They'd have epic fights until Rosalina and Palutena arrive and calm everyone down.
:4corrin: would be relaxing in a room, practicing with his sword, reading books and whatnot.

Yeah, I think it'd be pretty chill. Charizard would be the one who could cause some trouble from time to time, but aside from that, I think everyone would get along pretty well.

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Myself, a 20 year old guy in decent physical shape, plus:4miif::4palutena::4wiifit::rosalina::4sheik::4zelda:. If they all like me...:smirk:

Well, Pit's there too, but he's so submissive that he just stays out of everyone's way.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Reality happens in my case since I actually do live in the same house as my main.

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
Myself, a 20 year old guy in decent physical shape, plus:4miif::4palutena::4wiifit::rosalina::4sheik::4zelda:. If they all like me...:smirk:

Well, Pit's there too, but he's so submissive that he just stays out of everyone's way.
LMAO THIS GUY...

:4myfriends: helps me get ripped and :luigimelee:... cooks? He's probably a good cook

Last edited:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
:4olimar: Either make a garden with him and grow a **** load of Vegetables, or use pikmin in mass quantities to rob a bank

:4marth: Prolly be a Buzzkill and not allow the second idea to work

ASCII

Smash Rookie
NNID
iruhlman
Honestly, it would be terrible.

:marthmelee: and :4cloud: would just be arguing in Japanese all the time,

:falco: wouldn't let me make any sandwiches,

:mario64: would just be stealing my money.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
:4greninja:,:4lucario:, and :4pit:, hm...

Lucario would end up being the designated translator for Greninja, which would probably get old after a while unless Greninja somehow learns human language like Meowth did. On to the actual behaviors: Greninja and Lucario would probably arrange some sort of training system where they randomly attack each other in order to keep their reflexes sharp. That would be fun and entertaining at first, but it would get old quickly, especially if they break anything. Pit would eat a lot, but other than that would probably be pretty cool to be around. I would almost certainly start sparring with each of them.

SaltySpud

Smash Rookie
I don't really have a main so I'll just do the characters I have fun with.
Jigglypuff.
Bad roommate. I just have to make sure I'm never in a room with her or I'll be sound asleep.
Kirby.
the spud quit swallowing the tv remote
Tails (SSF2)
Probably off making stuff
Greninja.
Mildew. Everywhere
Link.
AAIYA! YAAA! EEH! RIYAAA!
Corrin/Roy
I don't play their games, but they sound chill.
Cloud.
He wouldn't survive a day.
Everyone would throw him out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I change my mains to zelda, zero suit samus, and peach

McChicken

Smash Rookie
I'd probably try and get :4lucina: to be my girlfriend. I don't know if the japanese popstar would be cool with it, but I wouldn't care. And Yoshi would probably cook or something, I don't really know.

ArkBahamut

Smash Rookie
Yoshi and Kirby eating everything. and Villager literally pointing out every flaw in the house and putting pictures of Reggie everywhere.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Robin would be a swell housemate. He'd definitely experience some culture shock for a while, but I'm sure he'd handle it well and eventually get used to the 21st century.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, im a pretty laid back guy, after work i mostly like just relaxing, playing video games, having long conversations, and watching Youtube. :4zelda:'s personality, in Smash 4, tends to be pretty relaxed, quiet, and maybe a little shy, similiar to me. So I think me and her would get along just fine. ;)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Pros- I'm now roommates with the person who shot Space Cthulhu
Cons- Having to explain to the person who shot Space Cthuhlu what Other M is

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
:ultvillager: - Acts like he owns the place, literally. Renovates every day. Drops a bowling ball on anyone who disagrees with his design choices.
:ultgnw: - ALWAYS SCREAMING AND DESTROYING THINGS A A A A A
:ultpacman: - The most normal one in the house. Still a big asshole.
:ultduckhunt: - Just a dog and a duck who sometimes summon men with guns that always need to be kicked out.
Me - Constantly horrified

:ultisabelle: - makes everyone happy

MrArska

Smash Cadet
NNID
aapelix
Switch FC
SW 2908 1984 5094
:ultkingdedede:and:ultkrool: eat all the food and constantly try to prank each other.
:ultdoc:works late every day and is a target of the two king's pranks. Tries to get :ultkingdedede: and :ultkrool: to eat healthier and exercise, but has not found a solution yet.

xwingz900

Smash Apprentice
:marthmelee: keeps trying to chain grab the dog
:pikachumelee: powers the house when the electricity goes out.
:falcomelee: Likes to announce when he finishes something important.
:4link: Only communicates in grunts, but he mows the lawn so we keep him around
:4ness: agrees with everything I say
:4corrinf:Nice in general, but she needs to put on some shoes. She keeps tracking dirt onto the carpet
:4megaman:The handyman of the house, he's got a tool for everything
:4tlink: Just like Link, but he keeps parking his annoying, talking boat in my spot.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
:ultkirby:-Kirby would be good at cooking, and properly would hug me a lot. Wouldn't mind him snuggling in my arms.
:ultyoshi:-Always being curious about everyday human objects like a computer or Nintendo Switch.
:ultkingdedede:-A bit lazy sometimes but cares for others, he would help around the house. (If a wasp got in my house Dedede would wreck everything trying to kill the pest with his giant hammer.)

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
That wouldn’t be very terrible, tbh.
:ultjoker: would pose some trouble, with his cognition stuff and being a thief. Still, he would be kept in check by :ultmario:, who would act as the “chief” of the house. :ultpeach: would definitely be the sweetest of the house while :ultisabelle: would help up keeping the home clean.

GhostM

Phantom
:ultfalcon:

I guess it could sort of work out, but it would be awkward to have a conversation since he could say the same catchphrase of “Show Me Your Moves”, and “Yes” for example. Everything else is fine, but the only issue comes from his sheer destruction capability. He could absolutely decimate anyone with his Falcon Punch, punching at speeds up to 7683 m/s, dealing a whopping pound force of 7,971,725.12, or 3,615,914 kg. This means that a Falcon Punch would hit a person that deals a force of more than 26 times stronger than Earth’s strongest car crushers. Keep in mind that the Falcon Punch also puts 1.7M pounds of force, more than the Saturn 5 rocket being set off on your face. Combining all of the stats together creates a punch that is sure to decimate almost anyone who is unlucky to be the victim of a Falcon Punch. The only other issue is his Knee of Justice, something to also fear about him. Too bad doctors can’t do reflex checks on his knees since hitting it jerks his knee in a forward matter, dealing massive amounts of damage with rapid generating bolts of electricity when it connects to the user. Doctors wouldn’t even be able to check to see the integrity of his nervous system, so any issues involving his sensory and motor pathways will be difficult to analyze. No doctor will realize about his Knee of Justice, and soon enough every doctor will fear for their lives because of this man, even Doctor Mario himself, a man with a PhD known to eradicate any viruses professionally. Even if he is able to compress his power, he wouldn’t be able to communicate very well with doctors because of his limited catchphrases, but he can always do hand signals or write what he’s going to say on paper so that they’ll understand. Maybe he’ll do the same for me too.
* Totally didn’t steal these stats from Lockstin & Gnoggin on YouTube or anything...

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
It would be a tough one

The Mains being :ultbowser::ultmetaknight::ultgreninja::ultpikachu::ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultmario::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultolimar: and :ultwolf: (and :249:)

As for their occupation: :ultbowser: is the chef, :ultgreninja: is pest control, :ultpikachu: saves the gang cash in energy, :ultolimar: is the gardener and :ultdaisy: is the trainer (:ultmario: has several jobs)

As for the rest, :ultmetaknight::ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultpeach::ultwolf: and :249:, while not fighting against their opponents, are major gamers. The others also love playing games as well.

:ultbowser: has a library, which helps the fighters that are not major mains know when to attack.

There would be arguments and a bit of fights (Notable includes Bowser vs Mario and Peach/Greninja vs Inkling Girl/Meta Knight vs Wolf) but they often get along very well and they do care for each over (despite Bowser being a villain, but it's in character for him)

That is all I got for now.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi64:and :kirby64:would eat everything I would have to hide my Doritos.
:charizard: would set of the smoke alarm every 20 seconds.
:pit:would get in trouble with the ceiling fan.
:4duckhunt:would shed, a'lot.
:4bowser: would argue and have fire competitions with Charizard.
:ultridley:Would be off maiming the universe

prowler92

Smash Rookie
:ultinkling::ultinklingboy: and I would probably be a good artist. We'll do commissions for Mural and painting. We'll also join local art convention and sell our merch.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
:yoshi64:and :kirby64:would eat everything I would have to hide my Doritos.
:charizard: would set of the smoke alarm every 20 seconds.
:pit:would get in trouble with the ceiling fan.
:4duckhunt:would shed, a'lot.
:4bowser: would argue and have fire competitions with Charizard.
:ultridley:Would be off maiming the universe
Yeah, hide the Doritos. Literally all other food you can live without :yoshi:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
:ultlink:-Cooking is well taken care of!
:ultdarksamus:-But everybody dies of Phazon poisoning

Mafew

Smash Rookie
My mains are:ultpikachu:,:ultpokemontrainerf:,:ultjigglypuff:, and Sans. So Sans would just kill me and trainer because of his grudge against humans. So it would just be Sans and a bunch of Pokemon living together.

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
Mostly an ultimate battle in the living room including

:ultjoker::ultlink::ultlucario::ultsimon:(Tf there is no terry stock icon)

Last edited:

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
I either commit hara kiri or leave so the other two don't have to deal with this waste of human resources. So that removes me from the situation, leaving Mario and Marth. The two would probably get along very smoothly except that Mario snores very loudly when he sleeps. Lucina, Fox, Wolf, Pikachu, Terry, Bowser, Cloud, Dark Pit, Megaman and Incineroar visit every so often for a cup of joe.
  • They don't know why they invite Incineroar or Dark Pit over.
  • While Lucina wouldn't chat with Mario very much, she'd probably talk to Marth a lot.
  • Fox and Wolf never visit on the same day.
  • Terry is a pretty chill guy. Although him and Marth wouldn't have issues, I see Terry getting along better with Mario.
    • Same with Megaman.
  • Lucina and Dark Pit get along just fine.
  • Bowser doesn't get along with Mario (obviously).
  • Cloud and Pikachu sometimes sleep over.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Mains: Toon-link, Kirby and Young Link
The links would try to throw my Packages around And Kirby Would Sleep and Eat A lot (because no eldritch Horrors)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I would become a mentor to the blue Inkling, and Mario would become a mentor to both Inkling and I

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
My mains are (honestly, were) King Dedede and Ganondorf. The former would probably disturb me with noise and spilling food everywhere. The latter would be an infamous exhibit that I would use as an example in a lecture.

Top Bottom