• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You and all your mains live together in the same house. What happens?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Ganondorf and Bowser would want to be the boss of the house and would be fighting each other. Mewtwo would be meditating and thinking in deep thought. Ridley would want to kill me and everyone else. K. Rool, Kirby, and Dedede would want all the bananas and food in the fridge. Palutena would be watching me carefully to tell if I'm naughty boy or nice boy. Simon would put holy water on all the doors. Meta Knight would just be sitting on the couch chilling. Duck Hunt would just act like a dog and duck in the house. Dr. Mario would want to give me check ups whenever me or anyone else was sick.

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
i wonder myself, living with a pokemon ( :ultjigglypuff: ) just sounds like having an even more intelligent pet, then there's lucina, i think that she would behave like a normal cool human so not that much special situations, captain falcon cannonically can end the universe and has godlike powers so yeah, and then dunno for mario and peach

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Assuming we're just talking Ultimate, my mains are :ultbowser::ultkrool::ult_terry:
I guess it wouldn't be that bad. Bowser seems like a really genuine and sweet person, as well as a great dad. K. Rool is kinda disgusting, but it's something you can love him for. And Terry would be a bro. A giga-chad. Literally the coolest guy in the room 24-7. And somehow he manages to be good at everything (physically fit, good grades, godlike at Smash) and be a really good person as well.
Throughout Smash history, though...well, :ultsonic: and :ultmario: would be arguing a ton over everything, and :ultbowser: would always get them settled down.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Either Yoshi or me won't have anything to eat. I think Cloud would be cool with me.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
"ALL" of my mains? I've had quite a few, it'd be pretty crowded.

:ultlucario::ultmetaknight: Lucario and Meta Knight, my "loyalty mains"- If it was these two it's probably be fine. However they'd be strict as fudge. Meta Knight has a "No laziness rule". Lucario seemed to grow up in a pretty strict environment, depends on if it's towards the end of the movie before he dies or not, cause it'd be cool if he was more relaxed so my house didn't become a military base with Meta Knight leading some army.... Can I just have Lucario? I'm sure Meta Knight would want to move out and build a base somewhere else anyways.
:ultsephiroth::ultpichu: Sephiroth and Pichu are my current mains - Assuming Sephiroth has to live like a normal person, and not take over the world, he'd probably be pretty awesome to hangout with based on what I've seen in Crisis Core (I really need to play the Final Fantasy games at some point, Sephiroth looks so cool). Pichu would probably kill me by the end of the year though.

Having all 4 in the same house. Sephiroth and Meta Knight's duels would destroy the town constantly. I don't know the extent of Sephiroth's power when it comes to restoring things so I dunno if he could fix it afterwards. I'd probably chill with Lucario and Pichu. Help them train if I could somehow... Trying to learn how to use the aura from Lucario would definitely be wishful thinking though... Speaking of which, could the life stream energy thing from Final Fantasy and the aura be basically the same thing? There's a connection for Sephiroth and Lucario, perhaps they could teach each other things.

Everyone else I've considered at some point for a main:
:ultmarth::ultlink: Marth + Link are my Melee mains - Whatever Link it is, they are going to be traveling around the world. If not, they'd probably be trying to collect everything in whatever video games we have and be super try-hard. That could be fun, but the lack of talking would be a problem. Marth seems like an awesome person to live with though. Very nice and polite (or at least, I assume that's what he's like).
:ultcloud::ultcharizard:Cloud and Charizard were temporary Smash 4 mains - I'd imagine them both being really apathetic towards everything. Would have to work harder to make enough money to feed them I'd imagine. I dunno if Cloud could handle a job that doesn't involve destroying things and Charizard can't really enter any tournaments to test his might.
:ultfox::ultwolf::ultridley::ultdarksamus::ultsamus::ultrob::ultsnake::ultjoker::ultdarkpit::ultmewtwo::ultrobin::ultsheik::ultbyleth::ultpyra::ultroy::ultfalcon::ult_terry::ultryu::ultbrawler::ultswordfighter::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultinklingboy::ultsonic::ultkirby::ultyoshi: All my other "serious" considerations for mains for Ultimate. Yeah it's been hard narrowing it down -
Chaos, just absolute chaos.
I don't even think my house could fit everyone, especially Ridley. Also hopefully Ridley and Dark Samus wouldn't murder me and everyone else in our sleep. I'm sure Mewtwo and R.O.B. could stop that from happening. Maybe Joker and Snake if they had some people watching cameras. I can finally see if Fox has robotic legs or not. Not sure how Wolf would interact with Fox when they aren't being paid to fight each other though. Probably could learn a few things from Robin, Sheik, and Byleth, and they'd probably help keep a bit of order. I dunno anything about Mythra/Pyra, but Pyra seems nice to be around at least. Joker, Dark Pit, Links, Inkling and Sonic seem like they'd be the toughest gamers, so they'd be pretty fun to play against. I'd probably sleep with Kirby and Yoshi since Kirby always seems to be sleeping, and Yoshi shown to be sleeping in Subspace. They probably know where and how to sleep well.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
"ALL" of my mains? I've had quite a few, it'd be pretty crowded.

:ultsephiroth:Sephiroth

:ultkirby:
I mean smash sephi already became crazy so he would 100% try takeover the world and would see you as an ant!
but you have kiby he would atomize sephi in 30 minutes

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
:ultsteve: would probably be building the house then breaking it and rebuilding it even better then breaking that then rebuilding it even better then stacking blocks to build a nether portal then mining holes everywhere to get resources and building statues and building even more houses and statues that are unnecessary then he would begin to experiment with Redstone and crazy things would begin to happen.
:ultsonic: Would be running all around the place and would probably challenge everyone to a race if he's feeling really cocky. Most of the time he would probably be playing games, running or eating chili dogs. Mostly Running everywhere.
:ulthero2: & :ultpyra: would pretty much be the only "normal" people I could talk to.

Overall it would be pretty weird but we would definitely watch Superman the Animated Series together....or at least try to.

Last edited:

JamesDaSpaghettiTaco

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
TACO#787
Yeah that wouldn't end well, I have a mix of good ,bad and serious guys they could try getting along but I think ill just have to do a lot of cleaning around the house.

:pikachu64: would be just like my dog, he would do some stupid stuff but in general he would just be cute
:falcomelee: seems like the person I would hang out with, we would be cool
:metaknight:Idk about him, Ig he would try to kill the cute **** in my house, which is a no no but other than that he seems like a civilised person
:warioc: he is..... oh boy, he will be a pain to live around with, he would just fart and **** wherever he feels like and don't get me started on when we have lunch or something like that
:4cloud:would just be "normal"
:ultbanjokazooie: honestly the most wholesome one in the house, I would just watch him eat honey with a smile on my face, and ig he would also be kinda normal, kazooie might be a problem tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom