• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YOSHI TOURNEY HYPE!!!! Genessiiis

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
GENESIS IS ON NOWWWW
Srsly guys its on now. No updates on Polt or Gashi (or Robotnik if he's there)

Genesis: RIGHT NOW
Apex: 2012

[COLLAPSE="Tournament Results"]KTAR 5:
Attending Yoshis:
  • Deltacod [Collapse="Info"]Placed:25th/116

Beat:
    • Sama 2-0 in Winners [Game 1: Luigi] [Game 2: Luigi]
    • Cheese 2-1 in Winners [Game 1: IC's] [Game 2: MK] [Game 3: IC's]
    • King Kong 2-0 in Losers [Game 1: Bowser on SV: 3 Stock] [Game 2: Pit on FD - 2
      Stock]
    Lost to:
    • Nairo 0-2 in Winners [Game 1:MK] [Game 2: MK]
    • Chibo 0-2 in Losers (Rapture Johns) [Game 1: R.O.B] [Game 2: R.O.B]
    [/Collapse]
  • RaptorTEC[Collapse="Info"]Placed 65/116

Beat:
    • Mechwarrior(Samus?) in Losers
    Lost to:
    • Izumi in Winners [Game 1:ToonLink] [Game 2:TL] [Game 3:TL]
    • Nasty(Lucas?) in Losers
    [/Collapse]
[/COLLAPSE]

Now if anyone going to one of the Tourneys has a MoneyMatch Callout or something that they're gonna be going I wanna include it in the OP so make sure to tell me !

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yo, my ***** Delta the illest ***** on the dam planet son. ***** gonna go to Ktar n blow **** up after not touching the game in weeks dawg. Ain't no one got da ***in skillz liek my ***** Delta. He da Yoshi prodigy man. That's right. The motha****in Yoshi prodigy, gonna be da rapist on da block. No one can *** wit this ***** man. All these freebie *****s like Polt, Hades, Firefly, n **** got nothing on em. Yall betta not go to Ktar fo he gonna show all yall dat ya playin da wrong character. I herd dat ***** Sharky tryna get on dat camping status. ***** ain't got **** on ma ***** Delta. Da ****ing prodigy came out camping motha****in batmans in dey OWN ****ING REGION DAWG. I also herd dem *****s Slush and Yika on dat technical ****. ***** don't even need to do as much **** and he gets betta placings! This ***** invented the ***in Usmash combo dawg! I've seen Polt tryna get on dat Usmash status, but he just gonna be known for smellin liek da dam rotten tomato. This ***** dont even play no more and he gonna post betta results than all these *****s combined man. *** outta here with dat ****. Everyone motha***in free when da Yoshi prodigy walkin round.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
When/Where/What is it?

If its somewhat soon, Im almost positive Im not. If it isnt for a while, maybe...

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
May 21st 2011
90 Leonardine Ave
South River, NJ

Its been in the top left corner of Smashboards under "Major Tournaments" for a while Gashi lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, I can't make it to that, it's way too soon.

And to be honest, I only go to tournaments that the Utah scene or just I get invited to. So far that's only been ones from Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, California, Texas, and Florida. And one for New York that isn't until forever.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
If i get there i'll 2$MM you. Wolf mad free. :awesome:
Nah i suck at that matchup
I suggest you play Deltacod last so that you would have won something before he takes all your money. :troll:

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
So apearantly Delta doesn't want to associate with the people who he's taking money from, so he will not be posting in this thread.
<-----message for you Gashi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Isnt Strife the one (or at least one of the ones) in charge of VC? And isn't he from NY? He was the one who contacted me about it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh I see.

I just assumed it was in NY as strife was running it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Quick suggestion, should we just change this thread to a National (and maybe Regional as well) hype thread, so we can see who's going to multiple big tournaments in just one place? We can obviously give priority to the closer, bigger, and higher yoshi populated tournaments as well.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I approve.

And Genesis is the next big tournament right? I'm going.

Depster

Smash Champion
I would love to go to Genesis, and if I tried hard enough it might happen, but it would be too much effort (not to mention money)

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
(More Info)
Had to face Izumi, a good TL, round 1. Went to game 3. We were pretty close the whole last game but at a certain point in the last stock i effed up and landed in the water. He took full advantage of my mistake and ***** me with his spike XD In losers I beat MechWarrior. At this point I literally was playing like **** (I think i was mentally tired) and then I lost to Nasty which I'm still salty about.

:phone:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I heard Delta 3-stocked KingKong. XD

Anyways, CoT is the next major tournament, I believe. I think I may be going to it. Maybe.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's a really hard MU, so it's really not expected of him to do very well in it with Bowser. I wish I had seen him play some other matches, because he must be good if he beat Afrochimp.

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
Finally, something shows ^this guy the matchup is not overrated for yoshi.
I just don't play it right, that's why you win sometimes lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Flayl thought it was overrated? It's undoubtedly one of Bowser's worst match-ups.

Actually, you might as well say Egg Lay is one of Bowser's worst match-ups. XD

Flayl

Smash Hero
You don't even need Egg Lay, lol.
Uh, what?

Now I'm suspicious...

edit: I couldn't stand Bowser in Melee due to how bad he was. Brawl Bowser is better (not enough obviously, Sakurai can't balance for ****) but then in Brawl there's just so many stupid stuff that he turns out to be equally unviable apparently, it's just not as clear cut.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, Flayl, all we need is eggs and pivot grab, egg lay just makes it more ******** in our favor.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Obv cuz he can't land it on yoshi so how should I know. :troll:

Top Bottom