• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Hit and Give Control Room

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
Yoshi took so many wounds from Lucario and Fox. He couldn't take them all...Lucario and Fox. sigh Dedede is my secondary. I have fair skills with him. I will use him then to avenge Yoshi. Success here is impossible to manage now that he is dead . but now success is killing Lucario and that Fox.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
NO! I joined much too late! But it is fine, Lucario is down to a measly 5! KILL DIE KILL!

(And thanks Josh! Yea, low is 4 - 5ish)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
The only reason I ever visited the hit and give thread was to give Yoshi points. Now what am I supposed to do? Who should I hit and who should I give?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I hit Lucario and gave to Olimar. Someone said to give to DDD and Olimar but I like Olimar better :\

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Tis just a game right? Well anyhow, We should be helping Ness, D3, and Olimar. What happens after only they remain? Well, I guess we could have a mini civil battle.

Yoshi Zombies, attack!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
He's proving difficult to destroy commanders.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
lucario has too many people helping him, and we're too few. infact DDD is now facing a possibility of being eliminated unless we can get more people to vote in a shorter period of time. there are times when lucario gets three votes in three minuets and thats actually how yoshi was eliminated.
so i say that we pick a time for all of us to strike at once, one after another. if we play smart then we can win it.

maybe we could vote at 11am and 1pm, staying in the am, pm rule but as close as possible to do some damage.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
A trend is beginning to form. Lucario's score is going up gradually every day. D3 is getting lower everyday. Where are all the D3 mainers? It's as if the Yoshi board is doing to work for the D3 board. But we aren't enough by ourselves.

Some one should go and inform the D3 board.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
VICTORY!

Only Ness is having trouble... Ugh, guys?:urg:

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
Mario and Ganondorf teamed so try and kill 1 of em....Mario is cooler so I will attack Ganon. Whoever sundance wants... he made this thread

And I'm sorry bout olimar.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Heres the hitlist guys:

Hitlist

Lucario

Fox

Zamus

Cfalcon

and just about everyone else...

Top Bottom