• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Hit and Give Control Room

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I pmed you two guys, Frown, Yoshiunity and a few others. You two guys and aoer both seem active and saved yoshi when he was at 1. As for the other people... dunno.

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
Kirby is defeated... but no time to celebrate. Lucario and King Dedede are enemy's just as Kirby was.
I think we can beat them.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
People in the hit and give thread seem to have a plan. There all attack Yoshi again.

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
Lucario! Why... why.......
We Yoshi's are weakening in power... but how?

Now I hate lucario.

Defender

Smash Rookie
We're in attack postition now. Let's give Lucario an egg barage to remember.

Also, please hold you fire towards DeDeDe for the time being as Yoshi still owes several votes to Psychotic Penguin (a DeDeDe main) from the last hit and give.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wario is gone! Defeated by the stupid Game & Watch and Olimar! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!

I was the only one voting for Wario even though I told the Wario community that we needed to support him. I knew my venture was doomed from the start.

OK all of that aside, I'm just letting know that I'm going to help you now. Could I kill Game & Watch when the time comes?

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
Welcome Wario Nut Its good to see people voting for Yoshi who don't even use him.
Id normally say attack Lucario but I understand your vengeance.

Theres only like 30 people here that give Yoshi a point daily.
But theres like 40 4 Lucario!

Thats it I'm gonna go to the castle of Lucario(Forum)and spy ;) K?

Now I'm Back and all they talk about is Maplestory, WOW, and Pokemon games.
Nothing about Hit&Give.

luckily other chars are attacking Lucario too. We have a chance to win.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Welcome Wario Nut Its good to see people voting for Yoshi who don't even use him.

Nothing about Hit&Give.

...Are there even 40 Lucario mains? O,o

Hasn't our entire reputation been founded on quality over quantity?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
It's a Lucario Board spy! Get 'im!

Nothing about Hit&Give.

....So?

10accusingpoints

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
we.. are losing.........but how, the plan was working?
Sigh... just because Fox is winning still charge Lucario. thats the reason he is winning.
Hey 'Spy' this is YOSHI'S Domain and were gonna win this thing.
Yoshi's always been stepped on and noted as ' bottom tier', he is underestimated So we Yoshi mains Gather to avenge our friend Yoshi and possibly Give him better name in this cruel game. We are trying to show that Yoshi 'can', not Yoshi 'can't' by doing Somthing Yoshi can do. And that is win hit and give 2 just like hit and give 1. We can't fail Yoshi. Not this time.

And why aren't most of you guys posting twice?

You can.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
lol eggzavier you almost double posted in there but am pm so it works

but were is everyone? it doesnt seem like everyone is voting, or at least not as much as last time, we could win if everyone here voted. the score is 17,15 yoshi's favor so we took the lead. now if we can get a wave of yoshi fans to vote, bam! lucarios won t know what they did focusing on yoshi.

teach a lesson like we did last time.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman

I voted for Yoshi last time because I couldn't save Wario because IMO he's the next best character to Wario.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
O_O;

(Hopefully) I am probably not the first person to think that this is borderline obsessive.

I mean, it is great that you are organizing; just that you Yoshi supporters are...determined.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys, I wasn't voting twice a day because I wasn't sure if I was able too. I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. Now that I know that it's legal, however, I'll be sure to take advantage of it.

Anyway, baring any unforeseen circumstances, we should be able to finish off Lucario in a day or two. After that, I suggest that we move in on Fox. Good luck and happy hunting!

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
no Yoshi is 9... Every Board is on us except Dedede. he may be our last hope.
30 Yoshi mains, 60 points a day, 60 minus points a day. we can win if we try hard enough.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Where are the 30 Yoshi mains? theres only a handful actually voting. But I have to say, that twice a day thing is bullcr*p. There was appearantly a secret announcement made that the normal rules apply again. We're taking alot from those Lucario mains as well as everyone else.

From now on, I'll vote twice a day.

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
Right now....I just want Lucario and Fox to die.......And if Dedede and Yoshi can do that. It would be wonderful.

Penguin with Giant mallet+ Dinosaur with long tongue = Pwnage

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Lucario is going down, but Fox is teaming up wit Lucario and the two of them are doing a large amount of damage. If Yoshi falls, we must not stop! In the case that Yoshi falls, we must support D3 so we can have vengence on Lucario. Of course, this is assuming Yoshi might go down.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hmm, I've decided to pledge alliance to Yoshi - as long as Ness does not fall down too far that is. So, who are we after? Lucario? Around 9, okay, that's do-able.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
We gladly accept your alliance! Well I do any ways. I'll help ness, if he ever gets to low. What's low? like 5 or 6?

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
crap we're low man
yoshi is 4 while lucario is at 8 and fox, i cant remember but hes high up there
but weve held on, its neat to see how we almost get eliminated and then some random people just flock over there and totally save him, yoshi has more followers than i thought.

anyway lucario dosnt recover well, hes been steadilly dropping little by little so i bet lucario will be gone either by early tomorrow or late...tomorrow, sometime tomorrow. if it keeps going at this rate that is.

Defender

Smash Rookie
To battle Yoshis! Though our leader has fallen, we must stand by our ally, King DeDeDe. He does not have the voting block to win without our help, so we must give him our aid and destroy Lucario and Fox. Don't let Yoshi's sacrifice be in vain!

Top Bottom