• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Hit and Give Control Room

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I'll do it! Yoshi 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet little guy! You just murdered Pikachu! Congradulations! Now we need ti take down Lucario or Ic. Mostly Lucario. Sundance, can you add "Eliminate Lcario and Ic. Mostly Lucario at the top. "at the top.

Hahahaha why don't you guys try to make Yoshi better instead of winning some pointless game?
HAHAHAHAHA... HA! Have you even look in the other topics in this board?

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
All right, the rat is no more! Now let's focus on the psychic children, shall we?

Actually I think we should focus on taking down Lucario and the IC guys. They're taking over that game.

I think I need to bring some friends in to play! Everyone wants to attack Yoshi! So if they want to play that way. Then let's give them something to fight about.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hahahaha why don't you guys try to make Yoshi better instead of winning some pointless game?
Aw, he's so cute. If he lived in orlando I'd play him and show him yoshi's not as bad as everyone thinks, actually big would probably do a better job.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
ATTENTION! DON'T ATTACK KIRBY EVERYONE! there is a possible treaty between us and them. If a few attack us, they don't know about the treaty so just let i slide. TRY TO KNOCK OUT LUCARIO AND ICE CLIMBERS! They are the bigger threats. Especially Lucario .:D

... I LIKE COOKIES!!! :)

Frown

poekmon
10char up here
ATTENTION! DON'T ATTACK KIRBY EVERYONE! there is a possible treaty between us and them. If a few attack us, they don't know about the treaty so just let i slide. TRY TO KNOCK OUT LUCARIO AND ICE CLIMBERS! They are the bigger threats. Especially Lucario .:D

ok

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

Hmm...Egg and Star Pact?

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Why do I feal like someones making alts?
ESPECIALLY SINCE I SEE ALOT OF JUNE JOIN DATES. With low post counts aswell
Dude, I already explained on there that Lego and adamant21 are my nephews. I didn't really have a choice but to let them play or deal with a crap load of nagging that I didn't eel like dealing with yesterday. It's explained on the game topic. My sister is leaving back to tampa today, so whether they keep playing is up to them.

Frown

poekmon
Dude, I already explained on there that Lego and adamant21 are my nephews. I didn't really have a choice but to let them play or deal with a crap load of nagging that I didn't eel like dealing with yesterday. It's explained on the game topic. My sister is leaving back to tampa today, so whether they keep playing is up to them.
Aaw, naphews. :)

Adamant21

Smash Rookie
Me and my brother lego are sorry messing everything up on the game. :( We didn't mean to make everyone mad. We only though ti was fun.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Let us Yoshi users focus our army on the weaker ones.

Ness.

I wouldn't imagine IC and those **** dogs to hurt us in the process.

If we get the small fries out we can direct our focus much better.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Let us Yoshi users focus our army on the weaker ones.

DK and Ness.

I wouldn't imagine IC and those **** dogs to hurt us in the process.

If we get the small fries out we can direct our focus much better.
Aren't you a Lucario guy? Plus, DK is dead. And the Lucario and IC mains are the ones who are assaulting us even though we aren't the main threat atm. Seriously dude. If you're trying to fool us, it's not all that strong. If you want to make a pact though, I'm all ears. Like I said, I 2nd Lucario, I don't like attacking him but it seems like I don't have an option when Yoshi's is constant under attacked.

Except I've more active and I haven't been JUST posting for this game. Note the second part of the post.
Dude, I had my account for a long time. Most of my post deals with that game. Does that make this account an alt? No it doesn't. If my nephews, (and I have posted this COUNTLESS TIMES BUT ALMOST NO ONE NOTICES,) don't want to post everywhere then they don't have to. They have a life outside the computer. So what if they aren't active? They want to play the game, but since you talk everyone into stopping yoshi. Why do you even care? Please don't get them envolve in some stupid conflict.

Sorry if that sounds a little harsh. But I just don't see this as fair. If a Yoshi voter does one thing that even glances as odd and everyone wants to screw them up or start something with it. But if everyone else does something not by the rules, then it basically slide. I had to clear 6 extra votes that IC and lucario were given just because the dudes were still voting by the AM/PM rule MULTIPLE times! If any of ya'll used an alt. No one would probably notice or care.

I can't beileve I'm getting this red just because of a game situation. I'll still play, but the more I play, the more it seems that Yoshi was just put on there to fail. We were accused of alts, post cheating, and being unfair by having alot of people playing.

I'm sorry man. Those last two paragraphs aren't aimed at you. It's just sometimes, I get sick of that crap.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Except I've more active and I haven't been JUST posting for this game. Note the second part of the post.
True, you're more active but i could probably go around posting as to not arouse suspicion. I'm just kidding anyway man, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Defender

Smash Rookie
My fellow Yoshi fans:

One score minus 2 years ago, a character was born. Yoshi was his name, and he embodied the virtues of gentleness, kindness, and self-sacrifice on behalf of others. When Mario was young, he saved him from harm, and when Mario was older, he teamed up with him to save Peach and his friends from harm. Baby Yoshis saved the world from Baby Bowser, and the Yoshis have proven to be ready to help any in the service of good. But despite all the good that he has done for others, hardships and scorn have been heaped upon him, yet he endures it all.

Friends and allies, it is this selfless Yoshi that has come under attack, and we must stand firm and support him. Remember fellow Nintendo fans just how much we all owe to him, and aid him in his struggle. Remember too his kind and humble nature, and help him just like he has helped so many others. And remember further that Yoshi can triumph even in the face of defeat, for just as the Texans lost the Alamo but won the war, so too may Yoshi lose this game yet grow stronger from it.

Onward Yoshi lovers! Onward to victory!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
People say the huge number of Yoshi mains in that game is cheating, alt filled, and unfair... That's it's all madness... Well I say... "Madness... THIS IS... YOSHI'S ISLAND!!!!

The Numbers are against us, but still... WE MARCH!

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
ugh more ignorant *******s. Seriously why doesn't the mods tell them to shut up and stop being so **** annoying?

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
ugh more ignorant *******s. Seriously why doesn't the mods tell them to shut up and stop being so **** annoying?
Don't let those guys get to you. It's clear now that they choose to ignore our proof on there. So if they choose to ignore us, screw them and let's just beat them. They'll leave right after that. "probably with the typical "Yoshi sucks" or "Ya'll winning because ya'll used alt accounts." Been there done that. THat's why I'm just trying to keep things fair. I actually HAVE TO keep things more fair for Yoshi because he's the one that people try to screw over the most.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
I know using alt accounts for an excuse. Seriously, I bet none of them have ever heard of Dundee, where I live, even though it is quite a big city in Scotland (if they know where that is on the map)

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I know using alt accounts for an excuse. Seriously, I bet none of them have ever heard of Dundee, where I live, even though it is quite a big city in Scotland (if they know where that is on the map)
Dude, I sometime wonder if some of them know where they live.

And to be honest. I have no idea where dundee is in scotland. XP

Adamant21

Smash Rookie
HA! I love to mess wit those guys! They don't listen too us. So I'm going to just vote and mess with them! XD

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
C'mon Yoshis! Keep voting! Yoshi is winning by a big lead! We still havn't won this and don't quit now! Remember that we have the Space Omelette pact with Kirby is in effect! Concentrate on Lucas and IC'S!!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Attention everyone! The majority of the kirby fans are attacking us! So there's no holding back! Take down Kirby and the ICs! The IC's basically have no support left, so I'll say focus on them. But the Kirby fans have grown and are mostly attacking us! I'll try to keep our lead strong by attacking the kirbies. Attack them if you want, but the IC are easy pickings at the moment.

We're close too ending this game and coming out on top. To victory! :D

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
The hit and give game has been revived. And guess what? Yoshi's in da lead, AGAIN! Yeah just a heads up. If you want to play the hit and give game again, just go to the original hit and give game.

Top Bottom