• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Hit and Give Control Room

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Ok, this im my first tread thing so sorry if it is bad. The Hit and Give game located here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=138680&page=22 (don't know how to make hyperlinks) has been taken over by the Yoshi community! To ensure a clean victory we should all vote against the same person untill they are out. Other commuites may start this, and I was hoping we could be the first. Suggest targets and I'll pick one to gang up on. Yoshi ftw!!!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Why would you take down IC? I like Yohsi but I know lots of IC that could take you out. I say we form a truce

Gindler

Smash Champion
I saw the IC forum, I have nothing against the IC myself. But they're out to destroy us, and for all we know you can be a spy.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o, I just posted in the hit and give fourm, Still think I'm a spy? and I JUST saw the IC hit and give fourm...

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, sorry my friend. No i was just being melodramatic. No hard feelings then? I'll make a truce with you, not sure if the rest of our parties will agree though.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
No hard feelings. :)

I made that post before I looked back at the hit and give fourm, and saw how IC was trying to take Yoshi down. So I assumed you guys just wanted to take down IC for no reason. My bad :p So I'm preety sure the reest won't agree.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Kackamee ask them about a truce, they'll listen to you. It would benifit both of us to see IC's and Yoshi the last two standing. We should also find a common enemy, who do they hate most (besides Yoshi)?

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
kack, I kno dis may b a teeeeeee weeeeee bit off topic but, I love yur sig..
Matter of fact, If u could PM a quick tut. on how 2 do that I would b very happy..

Thx ahead. xD

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
So... My fellow Yoshi fans. If the IC truce is upheld... We'll attack the others,(mostly Pikachu. ) AT DAWN!!

... or midnight, or sometime later. Whatever's good for you guys... Because I use my post today already... So I'll probably do it sometime tomorrow when i wake up. Idk. XP

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Wtf?! They subtracted 8 points from Yoshi because some were missing in the total! What the hell? Now they want to play dirty?

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Nevermind, the 8 point situation has been fixed. Also The Charizard92 guy was going by that AM/PM rule twice after it was changed to midnight/midnight. So Yoshi was given 2 more points and is currently at 30.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Great job guys! I took out Bowser not too long ago, so we're one step further on our way to Yoshi domination.

I am not sure that we should all gang up on one particular character, though. My reason for this statement is that, although we are pretty strong right now, the fans of the character that we took out may all gang up on us, and sooner or later the Yoshi haters would have more votes than we have. Therefore, although it would be a long and grueling campaign if we spread out the destruction, it might be better for us in the long run to not let the world know that we are targetting specific characters.

If it's already too late for subtlety, however, I agree with the full scale assault plan.

Happy hunting!

---End Transmition---

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Great, now the Pikachu community has joined as well.

DIE, RAT
Save the last blow for me... I want his head! MUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA! ... *coughs a little.* Evil laughing isn't a easy as it looks.

To late for subtlety methinks.
*Sniff Sniff* I smell Ice Climber. :p *growls* DA TREATY IS BROKEN! (If it was even in action. :p) After Pikachu dies. We must kill... the Ice Climbers.

... Do I get mah emmy now?

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
We had an treaty? Never knew about it. Can't blame the IC community, only me. So therefor, I am now exiling myself from IC.
Well, I don't even know if it was offical. So don't exile yourself. However... You could join the Yoshi side.... *puts on a darth Vader mask.*

Save your powers and get a lot of sleep, soldiers! Tomorrow, WE WILL EMPTY A CAN OF RAT POISON!

(I love Smashboards)
Indeed. Make him drank the whole bottle. >:D

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Yoshiunity...your sig is amazing! Do we have a treaty with IC's? We should if we don't...
Thanks. It's all the truth in my opinion.

Honestly, I still don't know. But yeah, it would benefit the both of us.

Because right now. People are trying to target Yoshi with outside source. (mostly IC's, Lucario, and Pikachu.) Their telling people to support their character, but only attack Yoshi. Aw crap.

We could make that treaty with the IC's and take down the Poke'mon. They're bigger thorn in our side by teaming up and focusing on us.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Thanks. It's all the truth in my opinion.

Honestly, I still don't know. But yeah, it would benefit the both of us.

Because right now. People are trying to target Yoshi with outside source. (mostly IC's, Lucario, and Pikachu.) Their telling people to support their character, but only attack Yoshi. Aw crap.

We could make that treaty with the IC's and take down the Poke'mon. They're bigger thorn in our side by teaming up and focusing on us.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to avoid: a brute force encounter that I'm not sure that we can win. Just defeating the Pokemon people won't help us get out of this bad situation, however. Our only option for survival may be alliances, because the defeated pokemon people will still vote against us even if their favorite character is out. Anyway, if it's a fight they want, we'll give them one!

Onward fellow Yoshis!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Yeah, that's what I was trying to avoid: a brute force encounter that I'm not sure that we can win. Just defeating the Pokemon people won't help us get out of this bad situation, however. Our only option for survival may be alliances, because the defeated pokemon people will still vote against us even if their favorite character is out. Anyway, if it's a fight they want, we'll give them one!

Onward fellow Yoshis!
True, maybe if we talk to the lucas, DK, or Kirby guys. If lucario IC and Pikachu are willing to step up from a random post. They might as well. We could ask them. :) Because the IC's don't seem to be siding with us anytime soon.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
I can't because i already voted. :p But GOOD NEWS! I think I talk the Kirby fans to helping us. Some of them may come over here so they are our allies until we are the only two left.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hey kids, pika's at one. I don't think pikachu deserves to be killed off but have at it if you want to.

Top Bottom