• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi '08 Superlatives

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Too be honest poltergust your newish and don't post a lot of really amazing or funny things so that might be why

Airborne

Smash Lord
Too be honest poltergust your newish and don't post a lot of really amazing or funny things so that might be why
im not newish am i? i've not been contributing well but i've at least been made fun of, right? T-T

and poltergust i nominated you for something.... not sure if you would find it COMPLETELY respectable, but still. XD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Well by newish I mean posting on the Yoshi boards most if not all the people that post frequantly on the Yoshi boards are nominated and the more casual people are not

Do i make sense?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, Airborne... I didn't see that. And it's true, too. =P

I'm not that new, though. I think I've been on this board since August or September. Oh well, I guess I won't be so "newish" soon enough. :laugh:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Well by newish I mean POSTING on the Yoshi boards most if not all the people that post frequantly on the Yoshi boards are nominated and the more casual people are not

Do i make sense?
Oh, Airborne... I didn't see that. And it's true, too. =P

I'm not that new, though. I think I've been on this board since August or September. Oh well, I guess I won't be so "newish" soon enough. :laugh:
read my last post I did not mean by time I meant post but w/e

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Who is Xsyven, why is he on this list, and why does he have a nomination that clearly belongs to me?

Step it up, Chaco. Come on, dude.

Chaco

Never Logs In
:yoshi: Who is Xsyven, why is he on this list, and why does he have a nomination that clearly belongs to me?

Step it up, Chaco. Come on, dude.
Xsyven is the sexy mod.

No steak.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Pride: Most likely to post when he needs help

lmao! it is so true!

Ill have my superlatives when I come back from the east coast regional finals..

and Chaco i do believe my nomination was "Pride: Most likely to combo a bear"

not eaten!

Airborne

Smash Lord
read my last post I did not mean by time I meant post but w/e
well, i suppose i should start posting more, even thoughi never really have something to say... i just read it in substitution of books. XD
edit: Airborne for the Golden Knight award, since yellow yoshi is not the piss dinosaur. XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Pride: Most likely to post when he needs help

lmao! it is so true!

Ill have my superlatives when I come back from the east coast regional finals..

and Chaco i do believe my nomination was "Pride: Most likely to combo a bear"

not eaten!
Arigh, I musta got confused. I'll fix and update in a bit. I'm awarding colors next...

AIRBORNE FOR PISS DINO!

Airborne

Smash Lord
sigh... at least im the best yellow yoshi XD
well then...
pink is socks
scatz is blue
green is probably bwett, since green ace isn't on the boards and we love bwett XD... though ace is almost my new sparring partner.
red... no idea XD
light blue i say mmac

i also nominate myself for dumbest one to go on swf with my cell phone and write this long message XD

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
sigh... at least im the best yellow yoshi XD
well then...
pink is socks
scatz is blue
green is probably bwett, since green ace isn't on the boards and we love bwett XD... though ace is almost my new sparring partner.
red... no idea XD
light blue i say mmac

i also nominate myself for dumbest one to go on swf with my cell phone and write this long message XD
Hopefully, by next January, when (or if) the 2009 Yoshi superlatives come out, I'll be nominated for best Red Yoshi. I got a lot of work to do.

*enters Seafoam Island Cave to train extensively*

Airborne

Smash Lord
well i could nominate chaco for best red yoshi, since i have 6 videos of him kicking my *** in dittos on youtube with red.... back when i sucked more than i do now. XD

edit: **** i didn't notice chaco already posted something about that. XD oh well, i just didn't say it on the previous post because he mains the plaything... XD

D

Deleted member

Me and pride are buds so we will split the best pink award <33333

PSYCHE ITS ALL MY *****ES HAHAHA

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol, I'm trying to get good with Yoshi again.

Best thing I've done with him all day is a grab release DR. Soo sexy.

Sharky

Smash Master
I'd like to play mmac sometime for cyan yoshi. The lag would be hella terrible, but still, this is pride on the line! =P

Top Bottom