• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
hmm, thats wierd I can't find it either, anther has a combo vid called pikachewed, if I remember correctly that one is really good too.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
but....but....Teh Rudechu! i like Pikachew'd and Electric Shuffle too, but Teh Rudechu made me want to main pika for quick attack tricks.

antherrrrrr where are you?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
If your name is Anther or N64 don't look

I always thought N64's Pika was more solid 0_0

Anther

Smash Champion
XD...
Rudechu got taken down by youtube because of the pokemon song in it.
I always thought I had a better punishment game than most of the other pikas, and was a little faster ;p, I suicided a lot more in friendlies though, which were most of the vids put up.. so most people associated me with flashy suicides as opposed to my tournament placements :x... which weren't as good as I do now... but.. ^^

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
XD...
Rudechu got taken down by youtube because of the pokemon song in it.
I always thought I had a better punishment game than most of the other pikas, and was a little faster ;p, I suicided a lot more in friendlies though, which were most of the vids put up.. so most people associated me with flashy suicides as opposed to my tournament placements :x... which weren't as good as I do now... but.. ^^
Don't get me wrong, I love your playstyle. But N64 (and Chad, for that matter, even though he doesn't have many vids) seems to a little more methodical in the way he fights. It's basically just the difference between all-out berserker and cautious "look-for-an-opening" playstyles, and I think Pikachu works better when used the second way.

You're still better than me :p

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
ah, **** it youtube...oh well. anther, i wish you'd play melee more =p. you influenced my playstyle a lot, and you were a pretty baller pikachu. but hey, keep reppin' us pikas in brawl too, if that's your thing

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
T__T Anther could you upload it to megaupload or rapidshare or something? You inspired me to take up Pikachu as a secondary and that video was awesome.

festizzio

Smash Champion
chu dat's still as amazing as ever

i prefer pikachew'd over any other combo video, just because of the song and the intro

they're amazing

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
i second outofdashwz's request =D.
while Teh Rudechu might not have been the best pika combo video ever, but it was definitely inspiring to me during my early years...i'm a big sucker for anything even remotely nostalgic too, haha

AXE 09

Smash Master
darn it youtube! that freakin sux, that was like the most amazing pika combo vid ever!

i'll feel comfortable at the bottom of the pikachu list...... as long as i'm on it lol

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
shut up, axe. i think everybody agrees that your pikachu's really good and that you're not at the bottom of the pika list. XD

*waits for affirmation from other pika mains

TheLake

Smash Master
I love zig zags pika

Actually pika is just freakin awsome

You all are awsome as all pika-hell

but zig zag is just the coolest

pkmn fo eva

Top Bottom