• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I mean, I've never been particularly impressed by (nor have I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally cared about) the endings characters get anyways.

The story itself of RD wrapped itself up pretty well. So Ike leaves. If they really wanted to they could make another game. Besides, Ike as a character wasn't developed in a way that would cause him to settle down, lol. I mean, I figured he'd stay with Elincia after PoR BUT WE ALL SEE HOW THAT WORKED OUT.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Truth be told I thought it was a means to troll me for derailing this thread, so I called your bluff.

I would like to MM, it's just I already have a 50$ bet down.

I read your post in the BC thread, I do look like a fool now but I'm actually really happy that you're coming.

Like I had gotten my hopes up and then it was pointed out to me that you were most likely not coming, which made me sad.

Depster

Smash Champion
I mean, I've never been particularly impressed by (nor have I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally cared about) the endings characters get anyways.

The story itself of RD wrapped itself up pretty well. So Ike leaves. If they really wanted to they could make another game. Besides, Ike as a character wasn't developed in a way that would cause him to settle down, lol. I mean, I figured he'd stay with Elincia after PoR BUT WE ALL SEE HOW THAT WORKED OUT.
Haha, I was sure it was gonna happen this time. But nope...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The cool thing (?) about FE endings is that they're typically kinda sullen and downbeat.

The happy part is that you survived to the end. Gotta remember, the thing that makes Fire Emblem unique is that these are (with the exception of FE10) all just ordinary dudes and dudettes trying to live. FE10 kind of broke the mold by giving you everyone EVER but yeah.

Hi Jile, hi Bigz! :D Sorry I couldn't come through Saturday, Matt. D:

P.S. - Shoutouts to Soren, LOL!

Shiri

Smash Chump
Even in the JP only games? =0
:yoshi: Especially. You should play FE4 and FE5 when you get the chance.

Not saying that the games are all doom and gloom, but you'll get like maybe a main character happy ending and one of the popular support characters will open a shop or an orphanage or something. Everyone else...? Well, yeah.

My dawg!

With no one here to drop them warnings on me, I've gone out of control.
All that work I put in, and for what?

THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN, JILE

Scatz

Smash Champion
It's okay I guess. If you could Fsmash the same direction you're running, then it'd be something for me to look at in conjunction with DR.

:yoshi: Hi Jile, hi Bigz! :D Sorry I couldn't come through Saturday, Matt. D:

P.S. - Shoutouts to Soren, LOL!

Sup man! Without someone else to think as deeply as I did before, I've played less and less. Now, I barely even play at all.

| Big D |

Smash Master
You can run and fsmash.

Technically you can just fox trot and cancel one of the initial dashes into a fsmash.

With this you can do the same thing but faster.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I mean into stuff like tilt moves. It helps when you're not restricted to certain moves. If I were to do that towards an enemy, can I cancel the dash animation faster and go into another move like I tilt? I can already see Fsmash and Jabs cause those are simple concepts from I think '09.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Honestly using this technique you can input any grounded move at the end of the dash. It's very specific but you can see me do it in the yoshi part briefly where I RID cancel into a jab.

I'm willing to part with that information though, if the thread title gets changed to "Dedede is invincible"

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bigz, you should give up this life of Brawl (a.k.a. crime) and play Magical Drop. :D

Or Tekken. :3

D

Deleted member 189823

Brawl is a fighting game?

I like Charizard, but I kind of miss Yoshi. );

Scatz

Smash Champion
If I did pick up a game, it'd be Halo. It's what started me on competitive gaming, and after not playing it since Halo 2, I feel like going back to it. Fighting games make me want to perfect everything, which I don't have time for.

And Melee is like Brawl, it can only last for so long.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Honestly using this technique you can input any grounded move at the end of the dash.
With DR you can input anything you want during anything on the ground bar attacks (so like, you cant DR in the middle of an fsmash lol). DR > That, cuz like Sharky said, its just a limited DR. That is DR without the flexibility of being able to do it whenever you like.

Top Bottom