• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ That would be K Prime.

And no, Im at a Utah tournament. Btw, just took first in doubles. Im waiting to play in Singles but Im too far in Winner's Bracket atm and we're finishing Loser's Bracket first. Wish me luck.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Took 4th in singles. Wouldve probably took 3rd if BEST IN STATE WASNT SOMEHOW BEATEN AND SENT TO LOSERS BRACKET RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!

But yeah, no johns, I took him to the last hit last game and it was close (last game I think I couldve won, but a gay MK gimp at 40%ish on my second stock kinda was a big deal). Did my best, no regrets, made good money, I feel very satisfied.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Random question:

What moves or what attacks have the potential of hitting Yoshi out of his second-jump's super-armor? What is the determining factor to it?

Thanks!

EDIT: HI ZZZZZZ!!! xD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Basically go watch the most **** video you can find of Ness, then imagine him in the Mr. Saturn shirt with the tag 'Rock' above him.

Lol, but seriously, he's not Shaky/FOW status or anything, but he's still really good. I'll get vids as soon as possible for you. ;)

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
So, does MC-Killa even play this game?

:phone:

edit: who wants to mentor me on any IM besides skype because my skype download failed at 25% and I was really mad and almost threw my computer because the download was takig forever cause it's huge and I have limited bandwith because my ISP is gay and my Internet got a little slower for nothing?
Taht run-on sentence.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im no hipster when it comes to Skype, I was late to that party, but boy am I glad I chose to hang with that crowd instead of the others.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm dumb cause the best yoshi offered to mentor me and I played skyrim all day.

Delta, my iPhones old an gay and I can't get an iPhone app. But Ill get on a computer and try to get at you.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I had a trac phone which was a Knock-off razor about two years ago, then I got a knock off black berry with ATT, then my mom got a new iPhone and I stole her 3G.
Which for an iPhone, sucks.
Cause apple just released iOS 5, and I'm runnin iOS2.9

don't get me wrong, I love my phone, I could live without it for sure.
But an upgrade would be nice. Cause my phones too outdated to run angry birds.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Every phone you've mentioned came out at least 2 or 3 years after mine.

Top Bottom