• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yea i made another one

smasher salt

Smash Rookie
I like it. its very creative and shows off some pretty good tech skill with a few different characteres. I wish i could be that consistant with that many people. :(

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good job. It's really comical especially with the music.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Song was weiiiiiird. The combos were OK, if I were you I would just save the better combos for the next vid and scrap the average combos. Who is it that's holding you to your "video-a-month" quota?

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
very entertaining, haha liked music, it did give it a weird but fun feel.

good **** for an hour of footage man.

Moooose

Smash Champion
Song was weiiiiiird. The combos were OK, if I were you I would just save the better combos for the next vid and scrap the average combos. Who is it that's holding you to your "video-a-month" quota?
the man is holding me
the thing is i only record once in a blue moon
and i probably wont be recording for a while
also i like to delete the video files soon after recording so i like to use them right away and this is the easiest way to do it

the thing is
my goal isnt to make a great combo video
its mostly for me to watch later and gauge my own skill level
it also helps me think of new ideas for comboing and gameplay in general.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
moose just do what your doing

you like to make it quick , pple enjoy it and want more

win-win

UNLIKE SCAR

freaking 1 video on his channel per year

and thats his own combo video's

scrub

but its like the most anticipated video of the year each time lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
the man is holding me
the thing is i only record once in a blue moon
and i probably wont be recording for a while
also i like to delete the video files soon after recording so i like to use them right away and this is the easiest way to do it

the thing is
my goal isnt to make a great combo video
its mostly for me to watch later and gauge my own skill level
it also helps me think of new ideas for comboing and gameplay in general.
Watching a combo video of you ****** someone doesn't help you gauge your level Mark.

If you wanna see how far you've progressed you'd probably be much better off just putting up singles matches of yourself. That way you can see your weakness.

You probably know what your own strength is by now. If not, asking players you play can tell you what they are.

Anyway the point I'm getting at is put up singles matches of yourself rather than combo videos if you're looking for these vids to help your gameplay.

Moooose

Smash Champion
Watching a combo video of you ****** someone doesn't help you gauge your level Mark.

If you wanna see how far you've progressed you'd probably be much better off just putting up singles matches of yourself. That way you can see your weakness.

You probably know what your own strength is by now. If not, asking players you play can tell you what they are.

Anyway the point I'm getting at is put up singles matches of yourself rather than combo videos if you're looking for these vids to help your gameplay.
but no one watches friendlies =(

i didnt explain myself well. the process of rewatching my own recordings and noting habits helps me improve, but i like to multitask and i end up making a video every time i rewatch my own footage.

darrween483

Smash Rookie
I like to delete the video files after recording so i like to use them right away and this is the easiest way to do it now.

London SEO

Top Bottom